Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+9
James
Nr
Vaqq
Moe
Slash
Cannons
Joe
Zodz
Jon
13 posters

A reminder of why we love our beloved admin

Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

A reminder of why we love our beloved admin Empty A reminder of why we love our beloved admin

Post by Jon 2014-10-31, 12:24

[11:11] * Unknown15723 is now known as Zodz
    [11:11] * ChanServ sets mode: +ao Zodz Zodz
    [11:11] <@Zodz> good morning folks
    [11:11] <+JonAward> good morning!
    [11:11] <+JonAward> it's such a joy to see you live and well
    [11:13] <@Zodz> anyone else pleased with duya's unban?
    [11:13] <@Zodz> that's everyone, I take it
    [11:14] <@Inva> was that before or after i rebanned him
    [11:14] <+JonAward> oh you unbanned him?
    [11:14] <+JonAward> that makes sense
    [11:14] <+JonAward> I was wondering who could be moronic enough to unban him
    [11:14] <+JonAward> it really should have been quite obvious
    [11:15] <@Zodz> Inva: after
    [11:15] <@Inva> oh you just unbanned him 20 minutes ago?
    [11:15] <@Inva> cool cool
    [11:15] <@Zodz> guess Jon is just too smart for us
    [11:15] <+JonAward> I'm curious to know why you unbanned him Zodz?
    [11:15] <@Zodz> because ur too smart for us, dude
    [11:15] <+JonAward> I'm smart enough to know that it's retarded to unban someone who admits to scamming whilst hosting for us lmao
    [11:15] <+JonAward> like wtf?
    [11:15] <@Zodz> as i work a salary job earning more than ur father i sometimes sit and think, wow, jon is too smart for us
    [11:16] <+JonAward> "he has a bigger twitch channel than me so he's immune from justice"
    [11:16] <+JonAward> lol
    [11:16] <@Zodz> apparently ur word is law
    [11:16] <@Inva> money isn't everything though
    [11:16] <+JonAward> what the fuck has that got to do with anything lmao?
    [11:16] <@Zodz> yeah Inva it's the skillset requirement that's more important
    [11:16] <+JonAward> "I work more than your dad therefore I'm smarter than you"
    [11:16] <+JonAward> what the fuck?
    [11:16] <+JonAward> aha
    [11:17] <@Zodz> " earning more than "
    [11:17] <@Zodz> reading that sux m8
    [11:17] <+JonAward> earn more than*
    [11:17] <+JonAward> correct
    [11:17] <@Zodz> new ownership = no trust
    [11:17] <+JonAward> wait you're actually serious, you believe that that is sound logic?
    [11:17] <@Zodz> reading yeahhh right lol
    [11:17] <+JonAward> you earn more than my dad *possibly* therefore you're smarter than me?
    [11:17] <@Zodz> time for school or nap reading?
    [11:17] <+JonAward> yes, I'm 18 and I'm in education. Were you not at the age of 18?
    [11:18] <+JonAward> and I'm doing quite well. Last year I secured 3 As and 2 Bs at AS level
    [11:18] <+JonAward> how does that compare to your achievements at 17 years?
    [11:18] <@Inva> I'm 17
    [11:18] <@Zodz> aw i'm sorry jon
    [11:18] <@Inva> and i'm fat
    [11:18] <@Zodz> didnt mean to make you type a lot of text
    [11:18] <+JonAward> I would suggest that would be a better measure of intelligence than how much more than my dad you earn
    [11:18] <@Zodz> he's still typing
    [11:18] <+JonAward> yes... an entire 4 sentences
    [11:18] <+JonAward> good gracious
    [11:19] <+JonAward> do you not find every time you attempt to ridicule me, you end up looking the stupid one?
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

A reminder of why we love our beloved admin Empty Re: A reminder of why we love our beloved admin

Post by Zodz 2014-10-31, 12:27

A reminder of why we love our beloved admin Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSRv77RgNDpUbwE-ByFAFb1y3pUOCO96rTGIKtk7fTiDp0SiJ9

p.s. nice Heavily edited and unreal wall of text

Last edited by Zodz on 2014-10-31, 12:28; edited 2 times in total
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

A reminder of why we love our beloved admin Empty Re: A reminder of why we love our beloved admin

Post by Jon 2014-10-31, 12:28

tl;dr: I questioned why Zodz had unbanned Duya since he openly admits that he used to scam whilst hosting for Cora and he justified it by saying that he earns more than my dad so is more intelligent than me.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-10-31, 12:38

Zodz is so angry cuz i said he sucks at league. lel
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-10-31, 12:43

Joe wrote:Zodz is so angry cuz i said he sucks at league. lel
    could you name me anything that he doesn't suck at?
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-10-31, 12:49

Zodz wrote:
    oops, I missed this under the irrelevant meme.

Heavily edited? I included every single line of text that either you, Inva or myself said during the entire exchange, us being the only three people to have contributed to the conversation. This was done for convenience to avoid readers from having to sieve through all of the other shit.

For your benefit, the full extract is here:
    Spoiler:
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2014-10-31, 13:11

Jon wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    oops, I missed this under the irrelevant meme.

Heavily edited? I included every single line of text that either you, Inva or myself said during the entire exchange, us being the only three people to have contributed to the conversation. This was done for convenience to avoid readers from having to sieve through all of the other shit.

For your benefit, the full extract is here:
    Spoiler:

Don't worry, usually when there are logs putting him in a comprising position he says they are edited or fake. Not sure if he's trying to make a joke or something but it isn't funny.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-10-31, 13:31

Zodz wrote:A reminder of why we love our beloved admin Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSRv77RgNDpUbwE-ByFAFb1y3pUOCO96rTGIKtk7fTiDp0SiJ9

By heavily edited you mean shortened and relevant?

jesus christ how thick are you?

Second time you've said this
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-10-31, 14:13

Nr 4 admin
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-10-31, 14:53

Slash wrote:
    Zodz wrote:A reminder of why we love our beloved admin Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSRv77RgNDpUbwE-ByFAFb1y3pUOCO96rTGIKtk7fTiDp0SiJ9

By heavily edited you mean shortened and relevant?

jesus christ how thick are you?

Second time you've said this

Something needs to be done about zodz...L
    Vaqq
    Vaqq

Post by Vaqq 2014-10-31, 16:25

just ignore him jon lol
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2014-10-31, 20:58

This is the lowest of the lowest you could sink, Zodz. I've always had some respect for you for sticking to your stances, but if you stick to this one I doubt I'll have any left. I doubt you'll care either, but..

I don't know how much Jon's father earns or whatever his job is, but I'm fairly sure he's done a lot more hard work than you ever have. Bringing in someone you don't even know in a fight between you and Jon pretending that you're better than them because you make more money? Seriously?

If you have any sense left you'll apologise.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2014-10-31, 21:26

Nr wrote:This is the lowest of the lowest you could sink, Zodz. I've always had some respect for you for sticking to your stances, but if you stick to this one I doubt I'll have any left. I doubt you'll care either, but..

I don't know how much Jon's father earns or whatever his job is, but I'm fairly sure he's done a lot more hard work than you ever have. Bringing in someone you don't even know in a fight between you and Jon pretending that you're better than them because you make more money? Seriously?

Apologize? Haven't you been here long enough to know better Nr?
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-10-31, 21:46

Cannons wrote:
    Nr wrote:This is the lowest of the lowest you could sink, Zodz. I've always had some respect for you for sticking to your stances, but if you stick to this one I doubt I'll have any left. I doubt you'll care either, but..

Apologize? Haven't you been here long enough to know better Nr?

Then Andy should remove his Admin.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2014-10-31, 23:30

To be fair to Zodz, I've always wanted to carry out maintenance on dentist equipment for a living.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-10-31, 23:52

James wrote:To be fair to Zodz, I've always wanted to carry out maintenance on dentist equipment for a living.

Aka you want toget paid £1/hour????????
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-10-31, 23:54

Joe wrote:
    James wrote:To be fair to Zodz, I've always wanted to carry out maintenance on dentist equipment for a living.
    pls, he earns more than your dad
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-10-31, 23:57

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    pls, he earns more than your dad

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-11-01, 01:07

I love the one where zodz says he works a salary job and makeslre than Jon's dad.

Really zodz? Cause I asked you a while ago what you make and you told me you make 45000 before taxes. So I find that quite hard to believe that Jon's father makes less than you.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-11-01, 01:09

Connor wrote:I love the one where zodz says he works a salary job and makeslre than Jon's dad.

Really zodz? Cause I asked you a while ago what you make and you told me you make 45000 before taxes. So I find that quite hard to believe that Jon's father makes less than you.

Zodz is a special breed of human.
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2014-11-01, 01:19

[11:18] <@Inva> I'm 17
    [11:18] <@Zodz> aw i'm sorry jon
    [11:18] <@Inva> and i'm fat

LoL
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-11-01, 06:50

Connor wrote:I love the one where zodz says he works a salary job and makeslre than Jon's dad.

Key words: a while ago

Zodz now works on Wall Street. He's the chief executive of a Facebook page that has a million thousand members and gets 100,000s of clicks a day. Admittedly, nearly all those accounts were created on the day prior to requesting to join the group, but that doesn't matter, because Zodz lives on the 400th floor of a skyscraper with his own suite. Sweet. He even gets his own customised name plates every single day.

What's more, he's the agent of countless world renowned artists such as Taylor fucking Deckard and Bob Marley... He earns more in a day than all our fathers combined do in a year, he creates all the tracks for Mario Kart and all Nintendo's other games, and he somehow has the time to run his own Minecraft server to boot, however shitty it may be. The guy's so loaded he offers everything in his shop at crazy low prices - where else do you get flying boots for five dollars, lmao. All that without even qualifying with a proper university degree.

Bow down and suck it.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-11-01, 11:52

Rand al'Thor wrote:

Key words: a while ago

Zodz now works on Wall Street. He's the chief executive of a Facebook page that has a million thousand members and gets 100,000s of clicks a day. Admittedly, nearly all those accounts were created on the day prior to requesting to join the group, but that doesn't matter, because Zodz lives on the 400th floor of a skyscraper with his own suite. Sweet. He even gets his own customised name plates every single day.

What's more, he's the agent of countless world renowned artists such as Taylor fucking Deckard and Bob Marley... He earns more in a day than all our fathers combined do in a year, he creates all the tracks for Mario Kart and all Nintendo's other games, and he somehow has the time to run his own Minecraft server to boot, however shitty it may be. The guy's so loaded he offers everything in his shop at crazy low prices - where else do you get flying boots for five dollars, lmao. All that without even qualifying with a proper university degree.

Bow down and suck it.

l00l

Post by Guest 2014-11-01, 15:31

Jon wrote:

Running a MC server.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-11-01, 16:30

Kᴀʀɴ wrote:
    Jon wrote:

Running a MC server.

Account didn't find that true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 13:45