Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Dogs>Cats
Rock
Connor
7 posters

so I found an iPhone 5s while working...

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Empty so I found an iPhone 5s while working...

Post by Connor 2014-10-18, 02:22

It has no backup on it and has a passcode. Is there any way that I can bypass the code without having to completely factory restore the phone. I was hoping to return it to its rightful owner, but it seems that this may not be a possibility.
    Rock
    Rock

so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Empty Re: so I found an iPhone 5s while working...

Post by Rock 2014-10-18, 03:12

Connor wrote:It has no backup on it and has a passcode. Is there any way that I can bypass the code without having to completely factory restore the phone. I was hoping to return it to its rightful owner, but it seems that this may not be a possibility.

If they have another Apple device they could use Find my iPhone and find it themselves.
    Or it usually shows their provider above at the wifi bar (AT&T , Verizon etc) if that shows, you can probably most likely bring it back to one of those places and they'll give it back to the rightful owners.
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Empty Re: so I found an iPhone 5s while working...

Post by Dogs>Cats 2014-10-18, 03:30

hold down for siri
    say call home
    or call mom
    call work
    call me
    drive home
    etc
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2014-10-18, 03:37

Lmao, thank god we don't have another this:

http://www.coradyce.com/t32438-so-i-found-this-phone
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-10-18, 03:52

Allen1 wrote:Lmao, thank god we don't have another this:

http://www.coradyce.com/t32438-so-i-found-this-phone

when i was making this thread i remembered someone made a thread before related to finding a phone. Didn't remember that it was Jaycubb hahaha.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2014-10-18, 04:13

Although it was a Jaycubb post a found a diamond in the rough.

Vintage Sand Crawl

Sand Crawl99 | Z4S wrote:Listen my freind let me tell you a what happened to me before 2 - 3 years ago .

I was going back home and i founded it this phone on the ground >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbW8a88XpjPsvrpLltdEKMo9RaC8KcrRqBKKAbOl1DPFFL-ejW
    I went to the Mobile shop and i asked him how much is this for , He replied saying :- this is pure gold and this phone is so smart that even the company who made it couldn't handle the smartness of it and so they wrote smart on the back side to decrease the smartness inside , So i said :- From the last how much is this worth .
    He replied saying :- 5 Gold Pennys >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Gold-stack 
    ( each gold coin = 50k $ , Total : 250k $ ) , So i stared thinking should i give it back today or should i give it back tomorrow because if i wait tell tomorrow  he may get a heart attack or he may be so depressed that may lead to death
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Him-scared-death--large-msg-126929463215
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgctDuxp6XSix0FPBpLdL1mwpgHsbCAzri77fkHQXugyC3Jlfllw
    ( LOOK I DID NOT EVEN THINK TO SELL IT OR KEEP IT WITH ME ) , but from the first place i forgot that the phone was locked by a pass and i couldn't even open it to have any information for who it might be for , but do you remember when i said the phone was 2 smart ? Believe it or not the phone contained some weird type of sensors that it realized i was willing to give it back to its owner and so it opened and so i directly opened it and went to contacts and saw " Wife " and so i called > 
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Phone-number-link She answered and said who are you ? omg ? she pick up the phone saying :- my Husband is setting beside me and your calling from his number , So 100% the phone is with you ! and I replied saying :- Yes , Your Husband dropped his phone and if there is any chance to meet so i can give you the phone back , and from now were she started crying and saying how loyal you are 
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUQAD561vwBIKtzvZVa2UYzVgT0preG1p8EAHllOhvOGxq9R5l
    and then we met and i gave the phone back and the guy shook hands with me and thanked me >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTotQGFL4r4LdePIbggkYp49AvsC-PiiiP1u_ZzDTQJSDhgpWzlHw
    and then the women started hugging me >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Farewell_hug
    and then the guy hugs me ( Zodz: EWWWWWW ) >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-4BMskMQ7KlLiULKId4zEF-4Qk8FGaY5wb63ENJoXl0pmnlZW
    and guess what they said because of your honesty and loyalty we will reward you with 1 gold coin and 2k $>
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Z
    and so we all lived happily ever after >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8YA4JQMPA1EBdvdLgGk2DtK_VKhWxpfIynQ1ZwJ38CdwzWsal
    and ya i donated the Gold Coin to charity >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlwzhqQp8bXVD9DTLYQNaHMYzoW4YopAE3PT92nKhLK9q6wOC3MA
    and with the 2k $ left i bought 3b Pennys .

So the theme of the story is be good, give the phone back and 1 day you will 
    got rewarded with better !
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2014-10-18, 04:55

Cannons wrote:Although it was a Jaycubb post a found a diamond in the rough.

Vintage Sand Crawl

Sand Crawl99 | Z4S wrote:Listen my freind let me tell you a what happened to me before 2 - 3 years ago .

I was going back home and i founded it this phone on the ground >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbW8a88XpjPsvrpLltdEKMo9RaC8KcrRqBKKAbOl1DPFFL-ejW
    I went to the Mobile shop and i asked him how much is this for , He replied saying :- this is pure gold and this phone is so smart that even the company who made it couldn't handle the smartness of it and so they wrote smart on the back side to decrease the smartness inside , So i said :- From the last how much is this worth .
    He replied saying :- 5 Gold Pennys >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Gold-stack 
    ( each gold coin = 50k $ , Total : 250k $ ) , So i stared thinking should i give it back today or should i give it back tomorrow because if i wait tell tomorrow  he may get a heart attack or he may be so depressed that may lead to death
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Him-scared-death--large-msg-126929463215
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgctDuxp6XSix0FPBpLdL1mwpgHsbCAzri77fkHQXugyC3Jlfllw
    ( LOOK I DID NOT EVEN THINK TO SELL IT OR KEEP IT WITH ME ) , but from the first place i forgot that the phone was locked by a pass and i couldn't even open it to have any information for who it might be for , but do you remember when i said the phone was 2 smart ? Believe it or not the phone contained some weird type of sensors that it realized i was willing to give it back to its owner and so it opened and so i directly opened it and went to contacts and saw " Wife " and so i called > 
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Phone-number-link She answered and said who are you ? omg ? she pick up the phone saying :- my Husband is setting beside me and your calling from his number , So 100% the phone is with you ! and I replied saying :- Yes , Your Husband dropped his phone and if there is any chance to meet so i can give you the phone back , and from now were she started crying and saying how loyal you are 
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUQAD561vwBIKtzvZVa2UYzVgT0preG1p8EAHllOhvOGxq9R5l
    and then we met and i gave the phone back and the guy shook hands with me and thanked me >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTotQGFL4r4LdePIbggkYp49AvsC-PiiiP1u_ZzDTQJSDhgpWzlHw
    and then the women started hugging me >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Farewell_hug
    and then the guy hugs me ( Zodz: EWWWWWW ) >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-4BMskMQ7KlLiULKId4zEF-4Qk8FGaY5wb63ENJoXl0pmnlZW
    and guess what they said because of your honesty and loyalty we will reward you with 1 gold coin and 2k $>
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Z
    and so we all lived happily ever after >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8YA4JQMPA1EBdvdLgGk2DtK_VKhWxpfIynQ1ZwJ38CdwzWsal
    and ya i donated the Gold Coin to charity >
    so I found an iPhone 5s while working... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlwzhqQp8bXVD9DTLYQNaHMYzoW4YopAE3PT92nKhLK9q6wOC3MA
    and with the 2k $ left i bought 3b Pennys .

So the theme of the story is be good, give the phone back and 1 day you will 
    got rewarded with better !

And this is why he is my love Smile
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2014-10-18, 06:00

If you take it to the local police station, I am sure they will be able to help you. If not, try an apple store.

Post by Guest 2014-10-19, 20:52

Gaycubb v2
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-10-19, 21:22

Dogs>Cats wrote:hold down for siri
    say call home
    or call mom
    call work
    call me
    drive home
    etc
    Do this^

If none of that works then take it to an apple store. See if they can help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 20:30