Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

Z3zima is a dirty pirate hooker.

PatrickJane

Z3zima is a dirty pirate hooker. Empty Z3zima is a dirty pirate hooker.

Post by PatrickJane 2014-03-11, 18:19

Z3zima wrote:Am I wrong to say that drunken wanted casb to become like himself? drunken wanted to show him, let's call it, 'the dark side'. He wanted to convert him into beeing an extraordinary criminal like himself. And somehow he succeeded, don't you think so? casb wouldn't care if anybody gets hurt..., if he could get the least information about any1. The audience loves him because we know what he went through. But if you look at the facts, he's beeing most of all an asshole all over that manipulates and blackmails people the same way drunken does. He's not better than him, except he's scamming and a faggot. But in the end casb is just another asswhole that's out for revenge he eventually gets by puting the lifes of a lot of people on the line. Sometimes I believe he doesn't even have guilty consceince while beeing on a rampage.

What the beeping fuck does the word: 'beeing' mean?
    Just saw his post @ another clans forum. (Not publicly saying which.)

k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Z3zima is a dirty pirate hooker. Empty Re: Z3zima is a dirty pirate hooker.

Post by k099str 2014-03-11, 18:32

PatrickJane wrote:
    Z3zima wrote:Am I wrong to say that drunken wanted casb to become like himself? drunken wanted to show him, let's call it, 'the dark side'. He wanted to convert him into beeing an extraordinary criminal like himself. And somehow he succeeded, don't you think so? casb wouldn't care if anybody gets hurt...,  if he could get the least information about any1. The audience loves him because we know what he went through. But if you look at the facts, he's beeing most of all an asshole all over that manipulates and blackmails people the same way drunken does. He's not better than him, except he's scamming and a faggot. But in the end casb is just another asswhole that's out for revenge he eventually gets by puting the lifes of a lot of people on the line. Sometimes I believe he doesn't even have guilty consceince while beeing on a rampage.

Being*  It's not that hard to tell.
    PatrickJane

Post by PatrickJane 2014-03-11, 18:42

k099str wrote:
    PatrickJane wrote:
    Z3zima wrote:Am I wrong to say that drunken wanted casb to become like himself? drunken wanted to show him, let's call it, 'the dark side'. He wanted to convert him into beeing an extraordinary criminal like himself. And somehow he succeeded, don't you think so? casb wouldn't care if anybody gets hurt...,  if he could get the least information about any1. The audience loves him because we know what he went through. But if you look at the facts, he's beeing most of all an asshole all over that manipulates and blackmails people the same way drunken does. He's not better than him, except he's scamming and a faggot. But in the end casb is just another asswhole that's out for revenge he eventually gets by puting the lifes of a lot of people on the line. Sometimes I believe he doesn't even have guilty consceince while beeing on a rampage.

Oh, you don't say?

IfIwasNotSarcastic, Or? wrote:But then again: "he's boeing most of an asswhole" wouldn't make sense at all, thanks for clearing things up.
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2014-03-11, 18:56

PatrickJane wrote:
    k099str wrote:
    PatrickJane wrote:

Oh, you don't say?

IfIwasNotSarcastic, Or? wrote:But then again: "he's boeing most of an asswhole" wouldn't make sense at all, thanks for clearing things up.
    It was more of being a dick then it was sarcastic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 07:22