Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+16
Iamtaba
Twelve Lubes
Paul
semi cooked semi raw cod
Christina
Allen's Slave
CM
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
Jaycubb
The Uzumaki
Tom's Slave
Feuer Kaiser
Cable speed
Rand al'Thor
Connor
Cableisafuckingidiot
20 posters

Complaint about Cable

Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Complaint about Cable - Page 2 Empty Re: Complaint about Cable

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-02-05, 04:25

LMS wrote:
    CM wrote:it's because they probably deserve it
    Fact: That's one of the top reasons bullies use to justify their actions.
    ...I've only seen them help a couple of times (computing/coding).

2. Z4S...you're a great friend but when you said they keep the forums active/alive, that's where you are VERY wrong.
    -Pointing out people's mistakes (put nicely) made Tunechi stop posting on the forums. (Last post was Jan. 7)
    -Even Oldmoe stopped trying to resist you guys.
    -Account only comes on to annoy Zodz about and ask for an unban on MineCraft.
    -The other people that once irritated you have either resorted to quitting, being inactive, or sucking up to be a part of your 'team'.
    -When you criticize people for even the smallest things they instantly become defensive. They're also afraid to make more mistakes because if they do, they'll probably get flamed, leading to even more mistakes or blunders being made.
    Whenever someone does something to irritate you, your location suddenly changes. :?:LOL.
    ^ That is partly my fault, because I was the first one to experiment and found out that there is no limit to how long your location can be (there probably is, but it is pretty big).

Another point: Telling people to kill themselves doesn't keep the forums alive. It actually promotes death, even if it is said in a brief moment of anger.

I've seen the majority of your posts, Tom and Allen, and here and there I see you making subtle cracks or jokes such as: the occasional "you changed" post..."retard" - that's at Jaycubb (among others), the occasional slut/Kansas jibe-Christina...waiter-Cable. Your newest target is Feuer, making President jokes and saying he was adopted. If he had never posted on "Things wrong with this clan", you never would have even given him a second thought.

Oh, and don't forget the:

-Feuer puns
    -Moe puns

As you can see, I disagreed with Sand Crawl, my friend. You guys should learn to do the same instead of following each other and tag teaming blindly.

My "panties" have been bunched up since this whole thing started, so this is nothing new.

Q: LMS, why the fuck did you suddenly start caring? This is just some stuff posted online by people who hide behind screens. Who cares?????
    A: I do, because cyber bullying is a very serious issue right now, and in some cases, the results have been disastrous.

To conclude: Though some people were glad to see you banned suddenly for 1 hour, Cable wasn't supposed to do that.
    However, he was right about your guys' behavior.

EDIT: GIVING AWAY 5M DOES NOT EXCUSE HIS ACTIONS.

Thanks and have a nice day! Very Happy

Lol.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-02-05, 05:22

LMS wrote:

2. Z4S...you're a great friend but when you said they keep the forums active/alive, that's where you are VERY wrong.
    -Pointing out people's mistakes (put nicely) made Tunechi stop posting on the forums. (Last post was Jan. 7)
    -The other people that once irritated you have either resorted to quitting, being inactive, or sucking up to be a part of your 'team'.
    -When you criticize people for even the smallest things they instantly become defensive. They're also afraid to make more mistakes because if they do, they'll probably get flamed, leading to even more mistakes or blunders being made.
    Whenever someone does something to irritate you, your location suddenly changes. :?:LOL.
    ^ That is partly my fault, because I was the first one to experiment and found out that there is no limit to how long your location can be (there probably is, but it is pretty big).

Another point: Telling people to kill themselves doesn't keep the forums alive. It actually promotes death, even if it is said in a brief moment of anger.

I've seen the majority of your posts, Tom and Allen, and here and there I see you making subtle cracks or jokes such as: the occasional "you changed" post..."retard" - that's at Jaycubb (among others), the occasional slut/Kansas jibe-Christina...waiter-Cable. Your newest target is Feuer, making President jokes and saying he was adopted. If he had never posted on "Things wrong with this clan", you never would have even given him a second thought.

-Feuer puns
    -Moe puns

As you can see, I disagreed with Sand Crawl, my friend. You guys should learn to do the same instead of following each other and tag teaming blindly.

My "panties" have been bunched up since this whole thing started, so this is nothing new.

Q: LMS, why the fuck did you suddenly start caring? This is just some stuff posted online by people who hide behind screens. Who cares?????
    A: I do, because cyber bullying is a very serious issue right now, and in some cases, the results have been disastrous.

To conclude: Though some people were glad to see you banned suddenly for 1 hour, Cable wasn't supposed to do that.

You're just stupid.

Here's why I said "it's because they probably deserve it."

Moe:
    I apologized for being a bully to him via PM but he still came up with this. He's a dumbass.
    Spoiler:

Rob Crawl:
    Obvious reasons.

Tunechi:
    I don't want Lil Wayne fans on the forums.

LMS:
    For nearly shutting down Cora's IRC. Idiot.

Feuer Kaiser:
    President Kaiser. #swag #yolo #idot

Jaycubb
    Logic. Idk.

Xine
    ,common ;sense :where is .

Aaron
    .is ;common :sense where.

Everyone else on the forum is pretty cool. And don't say I side with Tom & Allen all the time because I didn't justify their recent spamming.
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2014-02-05, 05:34

CM wrote:
    LMS wrote:

-Feuer puns
    -Moe puns

You're just stupid.

Here's why I said "it's because they probably deserve it."

Moe:
    I apologized for being a bully to him via PM but he still came up with this. He's a dumbass.
    Spoiler:

Rob Crawl:
    Obvious reasons.

Tunechi:
    I don't want Lil Wayne fans on the forums.

LMS:
    For nearly shutting down Cora's IRC. Idiot.

Feuer Kaiser:
    President Kaiser. #swag #yolo #idot

Jaycubb
    Logic. Idk.

Xine
    ,common ;sense :where is .

Aaron
    .is ;common :sense where.

Everyone else on the forum is pretty cool. And don't say I side with Tom & Allen all the time because I didn't justify their recent spamming.

Notice how we only give shit to people that are dumb LMS? I guess you don't count since you're one of them, but whatever. Additionally, Zem pretty much called Allen and I dumbasses for our spam. Guess what? I don't give two shits. I'm not going to flip shit because someone has a negative opinion about something I do, all the power to them. I still don't understand how you don't grasp the concept of people agreeing with ideas, not people. Do I think you're dumb for almost shutting down the IRC because others do? No, I think you're dumb for almost shutting the IRC because you're an idiot.

Also, I posted on a thread where Allen called someone fat and told him to not be a fuck. For some reason, and I have no idea how, he didn't take it personally and didn't start freaking out. Everyone has their own opinions, and sometimes they fit, sometimes they clash. I feel like I'm explaining this to a 8 year old, but I'm just trying my best.

tl;dr: You're a dumbass. Read it.
    semi cooked semi raw cod

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod 2014-02-05, 05:37

Allen's Slave wrote:I don't give two shits.

How about one shit?
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2014-02-05, 05:39

semi cooked semi raw cod wrote:
    Allen's Slave wrote:I don't give two shits.

How about one shit?

For you? Maybe.

Depends on what was for lunch.
    Feuer Kaiser
    Feuer Kaiser

Post by Feuer Kaiser 2014-02-05, 05:59

Tom's Slave wrote:
    LMS wrote:

-Feuer puns
    -Moe puns

Lol.
    posts like these^^^"lol", keep the forums alive? How the fuck is anyone supposed to respond to that?
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2014-02-05, 06:08

C'mon guys. Those were some weak counterarguments...see this is what I mean, your counterarguments usually consist of just insulting other people. Not a very strong argument.
    Of course Allen wouldn't flip...you two are the best of friends. -_-
    @CM: I like how you come to the conclusion that I was talking about you (without even saying your name) when I mentioned people that followed them. Razz
    Of course. You've run out of your usual points such as: 1. You're dumb 2. Jaycubb is a retard 3. Kill yourself 4. You're an idiot 5. You're dumb 6. I don't care; and 7. They don't follow me.

Since you've run out, you return to the #support situation...I expected more. Sad

Anyways you didn't respond how you keep the forums alive with telling people to kill themselves. I'm pretty sure I responded to all of your points though...but...oh, well.

P.S. Loving your new location, Allenbabe! I love you  cat Meow.

So to sum up, thanks for your input Allen, Tom, and CM, love you all! <33333 XOXOXOXOXO
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-02-05, 06:16

LMS wrote:C'mon guys. Those were some weak counterarguments...see this is what I mean, your counterarguments usually consist of just insulting other people. Not a very strong argument.
    @CM: I like how you come to the conclusion that I was talking about you (without even saying your name) when I mentioned people that followed them. Razz
    Of course. You've run out of your usual points such as: 1. You're dumb 2. Jaycubb is a retard 3. Kill yourself 4. You're an idiot 5. You're dumb 6. I don't care; and 7. They don't follow me.

Since you've run out, you return to the #support situation...I expected more. Sad

Anyways you didn't respond how you keep the forums alive with telling people to kill themselves. I'm pretty sure I responded to all of your points though...but...oh, well.

P.S. Loving your new location, Allenbabe! I love you cat Meow.

So to sum up, thanks for your input Allen, Tom, and CM, love you all! <33333 XOXOXOXOXO

I thought Tom summarized it pretty well, actually. If I reply, my comments will be deleted just like they were on this thread. Anyways, the point is LMS you have no point or... argument. It's not my intention, nor is it Tom's, to bully anybody on this forum. This thread was made because I was banned on the IRC for one hour for literally just logging on. Do you think that's fair? Because I don't. Now, the issue is resolved, and I don't see any point in your continuous attempt to purport Tom and I as bullies - like seriously, when have I ridiculed somebody when they HAVEN'T said or done something ridiculously dumb?

As far as Feurer, the dude commented on a thread I made basically saying that I have no value in the community and all I do is flame other people. Now, refer back to that thread. I didn't respond to his comment UNTIL other people kept quoting it; I thought I did a good job in ignoring it.

CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-02-05, 06:17

LMS wrote:C'mon guys. Those were some weak counterarguments...see this is what I mean, your counterarguments usually consist of just insulting other people. Not a very strong argument.

1. You're dumb
    2. Jaycubb is a retard
    3. Kill yourself
    4. You're an idiot
    5. You're dumb
    6. I don't care
    7. They don't follow me.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2014-02-05, 06:32

Tom's Slave wrote:

I thought Tom summarized it pretty well, actually. If I reply, my comments will be deleted just like they were on this thread. Anyways, the point is LMS you have no point or... argument. It's not my intention, nor is it Tom's, to bully anybody on this forum. This thread was made because I was banned on the IRC for one hour for literally just logging on. Do you think that's fair? Because I don't. Now, the issue is resolved, and I don't see any point in your continuous attempt to purport Tom and I as bullies - like seriously, when have I ridiculed somebody when they HAVEN'T said or done something ridiculously dumb?

As far as Feurer, the dude commented on a thread I made basically saying that I have no value in the community and all I do is flame other people. Now, refer back to that thread. I didn't respond to his comment UNTIL other people kept quoting it; I thought I did a good job in ignoring it.

Ok. This is the last reply I'm going to make on this thread.
    "Ridiculously dumb"-just because you think it's dumb doesn't make it so.
    "I thought Tom summarized it pretty well, actually." There you go again...LOL.
    And the part about me not having a point or argument? Anybody can have an argument, and I'm pretty satisfied with mine.
    No point? I even gave you actual STATISTICS and looked up the last time Tunechi posted. These past fews months I managed to stay out of your radar, but during that time I noticed the people you were targeting and how they reacted. Why Feuer, Cable, and I reacted the way we did: We were simply sick of it. Anyways, back to what I was saying: I based my argument off of logic, using actual facts and statistics and things that I've seen (along with a number of other people) on the forums.
    I agree that Cable was wrong for banning you for 1 hour, but not the fact that he said "you are a plague to this community."
    That being said, I know you will have read this. If this is locked/deleted, I don't care, because I know you have read this and because it's in your mind. I'm not trying to organize a 'movement' or anything, just that my point gets across and that you think of the things you've done and said.
    Post all you want on this thread after this. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm done. Smile

I've also neglected (which I regret) to point out that you should have been disciplined for disrespecting these people. If you hadn't noticed, Cable, FeuerKaiser, and Jaycubb are all hosts. Last time I checked, flaming a host or showing the smallest amount of disrespect could lead to a kick (if on the IRC) and/or a ban.

You rag on Jaycubb for obeying the rules and Andy. Isn't that what we're supposed to do in Cora Dyce? Listen to the owner? If you think following Andy is stupid then that seems more like 'treason' you're committing, in a sense. I know that many people don't agree with his methods, so there is one simple solution. Have a chat with Zodz and relay your ideas to him a calm and civilized manner instead of posting on the forums where he probably won't even see it (or if he DOES see it, his post will probably be days after). Having an actual conversation on the IRC is much more effective than posting on forums.

People in this world don't like being criticized openly. So if Tom wants to be a Moderator he just has to learn to accept people for who they are and grin even when they do something SO atrociously moronic.

Thanks,

LMS4tw <----- Right I forgot to mention that too. The way you mocked Phat by adding that at the end.

EDIT: Thanks for giving me such a grand opportunity to sit down and have a calm debate with you. I am deeply honored to be discussion such an important topic with esteemed people such as yourself.

Last edited by LMS on 2014-02-05, 06:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SEE EDIT AT END)
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-02-05, 06:52

LMS wrote:
    Tom's Slave wrote:

I even gave you actual STATISTICS and looked up the last time Tunechi posted. I based my argument off of logic, using actual facts and statistics and things that I've seen (along with a number of other people) on the forums.
    I agree that Cable was wrong for banning you for 1 hour, but not the fact that he said "you are a plague to this community."
    That being said, I know you will have read this. If this is locked/deleted, I don't care, because I know you have read this and because it's in your mind. I'm not trying to organize a 'movement' or anything, just that my point gets across and that you think of the things you've done and said.
    Post all you want on this thread after this. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm done. Smile

I've also neglected (which I regret) to point out that you should have been disciplined for disrespecting these people. If you hadn't noticed, Cable, FeuerKaiser, and Jaycubb are all hosts. Last time I checked, flaming a host or showing the smallest amount of disrespect could lead to a kick (if on the IRC) and/or a ban.

You rag on Jaycubb for obeying the rules and Andy. Isn't that what we're supposed to do in Cora Dyce? Listen to the owner? If you think following Andy is stupid then that seems more like 'treason' you're committing, in a sense. I know that many people don't agree with his methods, so there is one simple solution. Have a chat with Zodz and relay your ideas to him a calm and civilized manner instead of posting on the forums where he probably won't even see it (or if he DOES see it, his post will probably be days after). Having an actual conversation on the IRC is much more effective than posting on forums.

There's the meaningful content in what you posted. ^

1). Do you even know why Tunechi left? Did you ask him why he left? I'm curious as to where you're getting the impression that I caused him to leave. He made a farewell the week before he left, and he talked about his courseload (2 AP's *gasp*) along with other conflicts of interest with Cora that he had going on in real life.

2). Okay. I addressed this in the posts that were deleted. Hosts ban people who make disturbances/cause conflicts in the IRC. The last time I said something bad specifically to Cable was 3 weeks before I was kb'd for one hour. He banned me because he thought I was going to make a joke about him. I didn't say anything. His comments were deleted too, but even he unbanned me after I gave him this same spin of logic. Just because I have a problem with a host doesn't mean I have to be banned from the IRC, by the way, that's pretty shallow, yeah? Having everybody who ever had a problem with a host banned on the IRC seems a bit far-fetched.

3). I don't like the role Jaycubb plays in the clan. I feel sometimes he lacks his own opinion just so he can be viewed more favorably in the eyes of Andy/Strugg/other hosts.

Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2014-02-05, 07:14

CM wrote:
    Jaycubb wrote:
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S wrote:

1st ) They are good members and they keep the forum active .
    2nd ) I am sure if they leave the amount of people who will care is much more than if you do .

If tom and allen left there would be celebrations, if cable left it would be sad times.

They are a plague to this community, their posts are not constructive, unfriendly and they are complete bullies.

How do you dare say that their posts are not constructive? Tom has been extremely helpful to the clan in terms of computer help and coding/programming. And if Tom & Allen make jokes about someone, it's because they probably deserved it.

And Allen has been dealt with on the forums. I saw no reason to ban him from the IRC. Assuming that he'll do something based on previous acts isn't evidence that he did.

no one "deserves" to be made fun of. Thats bullying mate.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2014-02-05, 10:52

idot*
    you can kill/ban me now
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2014-02-05, 15:36

This thread is about Cable, lmao. Make a Tallen thread in the spam forum if you must... For the record, 99.99% sure Zodz deleted all the posts/locked the thread. Cable's basically his bitch now(probably to get captain again without paying hehe. never trust whores, children.)

Gayble - you've already punished him with bans for past offenses....-.-  Allen came into the IRC, and he was banned for no reason. IZT CALL ABOOS OF PUWR.  The same day in fact, Gayble kept kb'ing me on my unidentified account because I asked why he had banned Allen. Cable abuses literally the one power he has in this clan, which is pretty sad, lmao. Well, two, if you count being Zodz's lapdog.

if you unfairly ban people again, I'll ban you on the forums. oh and since when do little recruits get full OP... amiritebro
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2014-02-05, 21:28

I agree that my derank was utter bullshit.  I may have skipped a few words in everyone's posts but I think I got the gist of this thread.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-02-05, 21:46

Daft Punk wrote:I agree that my derank was utter bullshit.  I may have skipped a few words in everyone's posts but I think I got the gist of this thread.

Holy shit, I'm diggin the new Daft.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-02-05, 22:19

LMS wrote:

-Feuer puns
    -Moe puns

You know, I stopped fighting back because those kind of people are low. M glad that cable banned Allen, so we can discuss the rants about Allen and Tom.
    LMS, I'm shocked with your arguments, they point out every single rant about Allen and Tom and I hope we can talk sooner or later.
    Zemlyr, I didn't mean it literally like take an argument! I felt pretty good when you sent me the PM, and I appreciate that you know what you did wrong, and if I ever did something wrong I'm so... Oh wait, no I'm not, because I don't comment with a "why did you apply" on someone's app.
    Where are your constructive comments with "understand" acc.
    I don't want to write more and more and more, because all I'll get is a lol or l000000000l.
    Cable, kudos to you sir
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-02-05, 22:51

Moe wrote:
    LMS wrote:

-Feuer puns
    -Moe puns

You know, I stopped fighting back because those kind of people are low. M glad that cable banned Allen, so we can discuss the rants about Allen and Tom.
    LMS, I'm shocked with your arguments, they point out every single rant about Allen and Tom and I hope we can talk sooner or later.
    Zemlyr, I didn't mean it literally like take an argument! I felt pretty good when you sent me the PM, and I appreciate that you know what you did wrong, and if I ever did something wrong I'm so... Oh wait, no I'm not, because I don't comment with a "why did you apply" on someone's app.
    Where are your constructive comments with "understand" acc.
    I don't want to write more and more and more, because all I'll get is a lol or l000000000l.
    Cable, kudos to you sir

l000000000l.
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2014-02-05, 23:14

yo guise thanks for making my subway ride more entertaining.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2014-02-06, 06:36

Daft Punk wrote:I agree that my derank was utter bullshit.  I may have skipped a few words in everyone's posts but I think I got the gist of this thread.
    Amen babe.
    semi cooked semi raw cod

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod 2014-02-06, 21:28

Not gonna lie, first time I seen LMS go in
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-02-06, 21:40

Also, the fact that you made another acc to swear at him, lols.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-02-06, 23:26

Moe wrote:Also, the fact that you made another acc to swear at him, lols.

I was banned on another account.

And refer to Sean's post, LMS' argument was completely obtuse and irrelevant to the thread.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2017-10-25, 07:07

i fucking miss this autism man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content