Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+9
Account Set
Phat4tw
Tom's Slave
CM
Rand al'Thor
Nr
The Uzumaki
Kebab meat
messssi
13 posters

@#@WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW FC IN-GAME (RS3) / 07 - MERCHING/ANYTHING ELSE@#@

messssi
    messssi

@#@WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW FC IN-GAME (RS3) / 07 - MERCHING/ANYTHING ELSE@#@ Empty @#@WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW FC IN-GAME (RS3) / 07 - MERCHING/ANYTHING ELSE@#@

Post by messssi 2014-01-06, 13:18

HEY GUYS!@!

Been playing Rs since 2007 so 7 years now and counting and getting very boring, and very jealous of another's making fc and keep occupied haha Very Happy, any one who wants to start up a mini business or merching fc or any other ideas let me know, make sure no joking im being serious about this make sure you guys are aswell!
     Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
    Kebab meat

@#@WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW FC IN-GAME (RS3) / 07 - MERCHING/ANYTHING ELSE@#@ Empty Re: @#@WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW FC IN-GAME (RS3) / 07 - MERCHING/ANYTHING ELSE@#@

Post by Kebab meat 2014-01-06, 14:07

I see you like Messi?
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

@#@WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW FC IN-GAME (RS3) / 07 - MERCHING/ANYTHING ELSE@#@ Empty Re: @#@WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW FC IN-GAME (RS3) / 07 - MERCHING/ANYTHING ELSE@#@

Post by The Uzumaki 2014-01-06, 14:17

Kebab meat wrote:I see you like Messi?

I see you like kebab meat?
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2014-01-06, 14:47

The Uzumaki wrote:

I see you like Uzumakis?

On Topic: I don't believe the creation of other friends chats through the forums, especially if their purpose is to offer some kind of services as listed in your post "mini-businesses" should be allowed. I'm not going to lock this before getting a second opinion though. Moderators, thoughts?
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-01-06, 15:05

Nr wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    I see you like Uzumakis?

On Topic: I don't believe the creation of other friends chats through the forums, especially if their purpose is to offer some kind of services as listed in your post "mini-businesses" should be allowed. I'm not going to lock this before getting a second opinion though. Moderators, thoughts?
    I thought we've had similar fcs in the past?

e.g. http://www.coradyce.com/t9616-coradyce-merch-clan-first-items-announced
    Kebab meat

Post by Kebab meat 2014-01-06, 17:14

The Uzumaki wrote:

I do, I ordered a kebab meat meat whilst creating this user name.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-01-06, 18:06

I can already tell this is going to be a failed fc.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-01-06, 21:41

is dis 4 reel? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2014-01-07, 00:54

You are essentially trying to leach off cora's reputation to make your own profit from merchanting. If you want to make a cc ask a host and talk to Andy.
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2014-01-07, 01:04

Phat4tw wrote:You are essentially trying to leach off cora's reputation to make your own profit from merchanting. If you want to make a cc ask a host and talk to Andy.

You are essentially,basically, practically, possibly Sherlock Holmes.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-01-07, 02:13

Account Set wrote:
    Phat4tw wrote:You are essentially trying to leach off cora's reputation to make your own profit from merchanting. If you want to make a cc ask a host and talk to Andy.

I don't like the word possibly because it means that there is a possibility of him being SH when he basically and practically Sherlock Holmes.
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2014-01-07, 02:45

CM wrote:
    Account Set wrote:

I don't like the word possibly because it means that there is a possibility of him being SH when he basically and practically Sherlock Holmes.

He is indeed quite pragmitically, undoubetdly a moe-ron.
    messssi
    messssi

Post by messssi 2014-01-07, 08:46

lol guys why you all hated on my why not im bored of just playing normal Rs.
    K0-PAB

Post by K0-PAB 2014-01-07, 15:02

we should open fc's to increase cora's customer base..if old coradycer see the clan they may just know that we are still in there ....without us advertising for that.
    messssi
    messssi

Post by messssi 2014-01-08, 04:44

yes agree^^ lets make a new fc, whoever is in with me pm me

Post by Guest 2014-01-08, 05:33

Wanna create a gambling clan with me?
    messssi
    messssi

Post by messssi 2014-01-08, 08:21

well it depends, have you looked in it the name of clan, rank prices etc.. pm me dont say here.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-01-09, 05:02

If you need to make a merchanting FC, you need at least 2b. No one will join a merchanting clan if the leader is poor. Also, I see, you have No experience in merchanting/flipping. It's too late bro, sm are kings of merchanting.
    messssi
    messssi

Post by messssi 2014-01-09, 05:29

Moe wrote:If you need to make a merchanting FC, you need at least 2b. No one will join a merchanting clan if the leader is poor. Also, I see, you have No experience in merchanting/flipping. It's too late bro, sm are kings of merchanting.

lol i was in a merch fc made my own my my bro moe ^^ also, its a pcer, im saying people come to our fc we pc items whatever they wanna
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-01-09, 15:44

messssi wrote:
    Moe wrote:If you need to make a merchanting FC, you need at least 2b. No one will join a merchanting clan if the leader is poor. Also, I see, you have No experience in merchanting/flipping. It's too late bro, sm are kings of merchanting.

lol i was in a merch fc made my own my my bro moe ^^ also, its a pcer, im saying people come to our fc we pc items whatever they wanna

I still don't understand why people make pc clans... There's a price guide on zybez making the pc clans 100% useless.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-01-09, 22:42

CM wrote:
    messssi wrote:

I still don't understand why people make pc clans... There's a price guide on zybez making the pc clans 100% useless.

True^, and there is already a pcing fc.

Also, if you marched, do you have any logs?
    messssi
    messssi

Post by messssi 2014-01-10, 02:04

mate dosn't matter,itsboring doing nothing on rs3 just to stay active and all people dont know about zybez and thats for 07 this rs3 pcer fc
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-01-10, 02:12

messssi wrote:mate dosn't matter,itsboring doing nothing on rs3 just to stay active and all people dont know about zybez and thats for 07 this rs3 pcer fc

Grand Exchange? Lmao.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-01-10, 04:24

messssi wrote:mate dosn't matter,itsboring doing nothing on rs3 just to stay active and all people dont know about zybez and thats for 07 this rs3 pcer fc

Dude, I'm done. LOL
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2014-01-10, 04:43

CM wrote:

Dude, I'm done. LOL

I think he has a PhD in autistology

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 02:16