Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+7
Phat4tw
Bothers
Joe
Moe
Mannon
Zodz
Connor
11 posters

Requesting Perm Ban

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Requesting Perm Ban Empty Requesting Perm Ban

Post by Connor 2014-01-02, 02:29

I don't want to get into the details, as a lot of it is personal life. So much shit has happened and I kinda just give up.

Also gave away the 3b I had in smoking mills, and the 500m cash I had in game. So basically that covers my giveaway.

Please lock my 500m giveaway I will not be doing it.

Sorry

-Nords
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Requesting Perm Ban Empty Re: Requesting Perm Ban

Post by Zodz 2014-01-02, 02:33

If you guys want any information on this, SMdicing Smokin Mils smgamer

they are scamming people

for 2 weeks straight they haven't been cashing people out so the people bet the money instead. claiming they "don't have the money to cash them out with"

they are doing it to absorb the cash from us, and other innocent people
    Mannon

Post by Mannon 2014-01-02, 02:41

Zodz wrote:If you guys want any information on this, SMdicing Smokin Mils smgamer

they are scamming people

for 2 weeks straight they haven't been cashing people out so the people bet the money instead. claiming they "don't have the money to cash them out with"

Well they cashed out 2m 07 for me so maybe that 2 week streak is actually 2 hours
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-01-02, 02:49

Mannon wrote:
    Zodz wrote:If you guys want any information on this, SMdicing Smokin Mils smgamer

they are scamming people

Well they cashed out 2m 07 for me so maybe that 2 week streak is actually 2 hours
    yo Cannons, shut up.

when I got 1b from 50m, they didn't cashout and you said that are doing that trick to clean people.

Ik you're in them now but speak the truth.

Also, connor why did you want a perm ban please tell us we may help you emotionally
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-01-02, 03:00

Don't get a perm ban man... You'll just ask for an unban in the future. Sorry about the 3b loss though Sad
    Mannon

Post by Mannon 2014-01-02, 03:01

Moe wrote:
    Mannon wrote:

they are scamming people

yo Cannons, shut up.

when I got 1b from 50m, they didn't cashout and you said that are doing that trick to clean people.

Also, connor why did you want a perm ban please tell us we may help you emotionally

I am speaking the truth lol I was disproving what Zodz said. They haven't not been cashing people out for "2 weeks straight" they have been cashing people out every day. I'm one of the main people telling people to NOT bet when they can't get cashed out. I also asked them why they can always cashin but rarely cashout big amounts but I still haven't gotten a straight answer.

But I will stop people when they're just making up blatant lies about people just because they're competition lol.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-01-02, 03:08

Moe wrote:
    Mannon wrote:

they are scamming people

yo Cannons, shut up.

Fighting with my mom almost 24/7.
    Spent over 10Gs in the past month.
    Cant enjoy poker anymore.
    Work is stressful. 1 day off in 30 days.
    Threw away my relationship with my girlfriend.
    Lost my interest in Rs.
    Don't even hear from my old friends in this clan, so whats the point in staying.
    Basically just give up.
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers 2014-01-02, 03:14

Giving up is never the answer Connor. I think you just need a break from RS and Cora, and concentrate on your real life situation. I'm in a similar situation myself, I really honestly know where you are coming from.

The 3b scam is total shit. I should have expected this from them. -sigh- But you can't spend life obsessing over mistakes, move forward and live life the best you can man.

Just see if you can get them to pay you anything if at all.
    Mannon

Post by Mannon 2014-01-02, 03:42

Lost No More wrote:Giving up is never the answer Connor.  I think you just need a break from RS and Cora, and concentrate on your real life situation.  I'm in a similar situation myself, I really honestly know where you are coming from.

The 3b scam is total shit.  I should have expected this from them.  -sigh-  But you can't spend life obsessing over mistakes, move forward and live life the best you can man.

2b lost and I think the situation should be explained a bit better

Apparently Connor got word from Adrijana that he'd get his 2b today and I assume they didn't pay him out because I guess now their money vanishes into thin air. This provoked Connor to quit altogether so he just kept doing 1b bets on jackpot and he "wanted to lose". The max he was at was 3b but then he lost 2, tied on one, and lost a 800m bet and it seemed he was happy since he said "finally".

Btw Lost he lost it all already

@Connor

Personally I believe you should have waited to cashout whatever you could, whenever you could since people consistently cashin. But I guess your mind was already made up to just lose it all since you couldn't cashout yet. I wouldn't call it a scam though since you WANTED to lose it when they couldn't cash out at the time.

That's like saying Cora scammed you because no generals here were able to cashout 2b after you cleaned a few people.

But yeah sucks Connor, they should make sure they have enough cash to cashout incase someone goes up, I have no idea where it vanishes to. Good luck in life.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-01-02, 03:58

please and thank you. Ban me please.
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2014-01-02, 04:55

Mannon wrote:
    Lost No More wrote:Giving up is never the answer Connor.  I think you just need a break from RS and Cora, and concentrate on your real life situation.  I'm in a similar situation myself, I really honestly know where you are coming from.

The 3b scam is total shit.  I should have expected this from them.  -sigh-  But you can't spend life obsessing over mistakes, move forward and live life the best you can man.

2b lost and I think the situation should be explained a bit better

Apparently Connor got word from Adrijana that he'd get his 2b today and I assume they didn't pay him out because I guess now their money vanishes into thin air. This provoked Connor to quit altogether so he just kept doing 1b bets on jackpot and he "wanted to lose". The max he was at was 3b but then he lost 2, tied on one, and lost a 800m bet and it seemed he was happy since he said "finally".

Btw Lost he lost it all already

@Connor

Personally I believe you should have waited to cashout whatever you could, whenever you could since people consistently cashin. But I guess your mind was already made up to just lose it all since you couldn't cashout yet. I wouldn't call it a scam though since you WANTED to lose it when they couldn't cash out at the time.

That's like saying Cora scammed you because no generals here were able to cashout 2b after you cleaned a few people.

But yeah sucks Connor, they should make sure they have enough cash to cashout incase someone goes up, I have no idea where it vanishes to. Good luck in life.

Mannon honestly, just shut up. You are making this worse and are fighting for the rivial clans side... WHo are you with...

I hope your life is good Connon <3
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2014-01-02, 05:04

Da fuq.
    Mannon

Post by Mannon 2014-01-02, 05:08

@ Phat4tw I think you mean clarifying fact and fiction. I always tried to post the truth even before I decided to move to SM. I don't choose sides btw, whatever is the truth I post it. Connor's situation sucks but the 2b loss wasn't a scam and SM not cashing out for 2 weeks in obviously not true or they'd be shutdown after the first few days lol
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-01-02, 06:09

Lol@Zodz with his conspiracy theories. By your logic, Cora has done the same thing when Alching wasn't being cashed out his 129m. Omg must be scam. [http://www.coradyce.com/t32206-complaint]

I understand they're competition, but refraining from slandering them and siding with the truth helps in the long run.

@Connor, you will ask for perm ban later on, so just block coradyce.com so you won't be able to access it. Ask Tom for an app that blocks websites even when you set the lock. It does wonders. And I hope things get better with you IRL. Also, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Smile

Post by Guest 2014-01-02, 06:13

Lol Mr OP.
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2014-01-02, 06:16

Why do people request perm bans.  If you don't want to be here then show some self control and just don't come to the site.  Don't take this the wrong way and think i'm just talking about you or have anything against you,  just having a mini rant.  

On topic, GL with your life Connor and I hope that everything works out the way you want it to.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-01-02, 06:17

k099str wrote:Why do people request perm bans.  If you don't want to be here then show some self control and just don't come to the site.  Don't take this the wrong way and think i'm just talking about you or have anything against you,  just having a mini rant.  

On topic, GL with your life Connor and I hope that everything works out the way you want it to.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. K099str, we need to talk more mate. I love you.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2014-01-02, 06:58

K099str, I agree.

Also, I thought your girlfriend broke up with you?

OT: GL with your life Connor. (I think that's about the 6th time I've said it to you :p)
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2014-01-02, 08:53

Cora Members and fanboys alike, i hereby lock this topic and I perm banned connors acc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 19:36