Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+4
Paul
Am the beast
Jon
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
8 posters

Merica is a scammer and i LOVE ZODZ <3 .

Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Merica is a scammer  and i LOVE ZODZ <3 .  Empty Merica is a scammer and i LOVE ZODZ <3 .

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-12-27, 21:20

Ingame name?:  I have no idea .

Game? Egg Duel/Irc Dice Duel?:  Neither man .

IRC name at the time (For IRC disputes):   Xodz 

Name of the Host/Scammer?:   Scammer not a Host :- Xodz  / Merica

What time/date did this occur? (GMT +0):  UTC +4 , 10 : 45 - 10 : 55

Pot/Wager amount?: Neither ,  Amount = 89m

Explain what went wrong:    Chill on my English when you read this , Thanks .
    So , he was on the name Xodz and identified so i thought it was Zodz so he asked for a 50m and i gave him 89m this is our traditions between me and Zodz but then it seems that the guy was not Zodz it was Xodz not the real Xodz but Xodz , so ya he is playing with it now and having fun in irc . The real Xodz holds the name Xodz in RS , RS 07 , twitch and team speak and it not easy to say that was not the real Xodz . I am not saying its Zodz <3 fault not @ all . 
    + how can i know who is hala all i know about hala is a word they use in Dubai when you enter shops .

Do you have any evidence that you are willing to show? If yes post it here: Yes these people saw the accident >  
    DuhYellowAzn 
    Legend_Joe4
    Over_Living
    and him self admitted of scamming me .
    and there is logs man seriously . 
    +
    Any Extra Information?:
    No man . 

If my end is the same end for Haxbug and Cannon , then no need for more wasting time just till me now , I can live with it .

Last edited by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S on 2013-12-27, 23:39; edited 1 time in total
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Merica is a scammer  and i LOVE ZODZ <3 .  Empty Re: Merica is a scammer and i LOVE ZODZ <3 .

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-12-27, 21:37

He deceived Over_Living and took 15m from him now i need to give Over back his 15m , Thanks Jon what a sensational man are you , and you cashed him out what a hell of a guy are you .
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Merica is a scammer  and i LOVE ZODZ <3 .  Empty Re: Merica is a scammer and i LOVE ZODZ <3 .

Post by Jon 2013-12-27, 22:26

Don't blame me for cashing him out. The blame does not lie with me. I think the rule is a joke as well. It's retarded that we shouldn't be allowed to take money from a scammer and return it to the original owner but that's Cora these days. This is exactly the same situation as Cannons/Ho Li Chit but the end result of that is that he was apparently entitled to the money that he scammed.

I'm not sure why this wager dispute exists? What's the point in making a wager dispute against a scammer? He's a scammer so there's no reason that he would refund the money that he scammed, when he's found guilty of scamming. Nor do we insure you for giving your money to anyone who is not a rank, so Cora has no responsibility to refund you.

What I'm most intrigued about is why you gave him your money. I understand that he'd pm'd you after you'd banned him telling you that he was hala and to unban him. When you unbanned him (why?) he then asked you for 90m, which you gave without hesitation. I know that you didn't know who hala was, but you knew that he wasn't zodz, so why would you give him 90m?
    Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Am the beast 2013-12-27, 22:48

@mod~dont ban me plz just trying post some proof.Merica is a scammer  and i LOVE ZODZ <3 .  Z4s10
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-12-27, 23:20

Me and Zodz do that some times he ask for 1m i send him 100m , i ask for 1m he sends me 100m that's a common thing to do between me and Zodz , talking about why i did not hesitate becasue the name " Xodz " is held by the real Zodz , if you go to Rs his name is not Zodz but Xodz , same thing with 07 his name is not Zodz 07 but Xodz 07 , if you go to his twitch account his name is Xodz , if you go to TS right now you will find his name is Xodz that's why i did not hesitate , now talking about hesitation it was not me who unbaned him in the same minute and made him do several 50m+ pots and made it clear to him that if he cashes out he will get paid , he didn't have any idea that if he cashes out he will get paid , and so when he saw you saying that he requested to cashout and your the 1 who did not hesitate and claimed it and paid him directly knowing that Zodz told you to stop and you did not , and my situation is different than Cannon and shit .
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-12-27, 23:32

and ya how the hell i would know who is Hala , the word Hala in Dubai is used when you enter expensive shops they start saying for you Hala like 10 times to buy from them thats all what i know about the word Hala , and ya becasue not knowing who is Hala you called me a kid ? easy on me young man .
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-12-27, 23:45

This is ridiculous. Sand should be paid back/Hala banned. (He's already scammed 300b WTF) DuhYellowAzn told me. Hala even used the nick Xodz last night and started asking for money. I told Legend Joe4 to unban him but someone unbanned him again (probably when I was sleeping).
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-12-27, 23:59

Sand Crawl99 | Z4S wrote:Me and Zodz do that some times he ask for 1m i send him 100m , i ask for 1m he sends me 100m that's a common thing to do between me and Zodz , talking about why i did not hesitate becasue the name " Xodz " is held by the real Zodz , if you go to Rs his name is not Zodz but Xodz , same thing with 07 his name is not Zodz 07 but Xodz 07 , if you go to his twitch account his name is Xodz , if you go to TS right now you will find his name is Xodz that's why i did not hesitate , now talking about hesitation it was not me who unbaned him in the same minute and made him do several 50m+ pots and made it clear to him that if he cashes out he will get paid , he didn't have any idea that if he cashes out he will get paid , and so when he saw you saying that he requested to cashout and your the 1 who did not hesitate and claimed it and paid him directly knowing that Zodz told you to stop and you did not , and my situation is different than Cannon and shit .
    I'm gonna break this up so I can address the separate issues raised.

That sounds like dangerous practice to me. But the query still remains as to why you gave him 89m having him told you that he was hala. I've already acknowledged the fact that you did not know who hala was, but regardless of whether you knew who it was or not, it's still not zodz. All that you knew was that there was someone else on an account "xodz" without a rank in IRC, who you proceeded to unban and then give 89m to, despite having been told by the scammer himself, that he was an imposter. It just doesn't make sense to me...

I've actually already said this several times but for the sake of clarification, I'll say it again I guess:
    I did not unban him. He has a dynamic IP. He was already in the channel when I removed his old IP from the ban list. Tell me, what's the point in having an IP that does not belong to anyone on the ban list? I allowed him to remain in the channel because I was allowing Over Living to try and convince him to return the money that he had scammed to you. A simple "thank you" would suffice.

He had money in his credits that he was entitled to cash out if he chose to. I think that the rule is retarded as well, but the blame for that lies with zodz and Andy for making that rule, not me for having to follow it, as a Cora Dyce host. I'm not entirely sure why you're being so loyal to zodz when it's his rule that meant I was obliged to give hala the money that he had scammed you?

I claimed the cash out because that's my job as a host, and I paid him because it's a host's responsibility to cash out credits on demand as quickly as possible. I had no reason to hesitate because of the rule that Andy and Zodz introduced as protocol for situations such as these.

I'd already paid him when zodz told me not to.

Is it? How so?
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-12-28, 04:52

Am the beast wrote:@mod~dont ban me plz just trying post some proof.Merica is a scammer  and i LOVE ZODZ <3 .  Z4s10

This just makes the situation even more ridicilous. He didn't have op, Zodz has never used the name Xodz on the IRC, he sounded nothing like Zodz and apparently he even told you that he was an imposter. Should have transferred to his main nickname or at least checked before doing so. As a trial, soon to be perm you should have known better. We have been over this before, we cannot scam scammers through official services that we offer, everything cashed in/cashed out and wagers hosted have to be completed no matter who the participant is. I'm sorry Sand, we can't not allow him to cash out. I will talk to Hala and try my best to get him to refund your money though. Moved the thread to General Support.
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2013-12-28, 05:32

Shouldn't the nick 'Xodz' of been banned as well, for impostering?
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-12-28, 06:56

Inva wrote:Shouldn't the nick 'Xodz' of been banned as well, for impostering?
    This. ^
    And banned after he cashed out for scamming?
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-12-28, 09:34

" If my end is the same end for Haxbug and Cannon , then no need for more wasting time just till me now , I can live with it . "

Ok its my fault , your right i am wrong .
    /lock please or even delete .
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2013-12-28, 10:34

This is why you perm ban Hala (Put his Name/IP on the aKick list), The end.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2013-12-29, 12:12

I haven't laughed this much in a minute. thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 12:43