Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Seany
Rock
G
Jaycubb
Moe
DevelRath69
10 posters

Ok so Over Living......

DevelRath69

Ok so Over Living...... Empty Ok so Over Living......

Post by DevelRath69 2013-12-25, 00:32

Ok so today i said my farewells. But i think most of u didnt see it. This post will tell u everything. As u guys know Over Living is a a host. Well hes not a very nice one to me. so i owe Over Living 8m. a couple days before i owed over living,  i owed sniperrex7 or slayer19. he said that slayer should give me 1 week to pay. so i paid him. then i owe over living 8m. and over living doesn give me 1 weeks time to pay. he bans me the 1st day. Ok n over living might say i black mailed him. Well i did only because he was pissin me off. well my friend LMS or LetMeSkull talked tp me and over living. over living said quite the words. they were very harsh. He was saying ive never had 100m before. well i dis agree. ive had 100m multiple times. not only that but over living was teasing me o how poor i was. i dont think hosts should say to there bettors that they are poor, even though i am. by now everyone must hate me cause i scammed once snd i beg alot. i admit both.Ok so lms was talking to us and he was saying over should give me another chance. well i know i dont deserve a second chance but i guess over living hates me. lms likes me snd keeps saying to make s thread and appologieze. well over living here u have it.      IM SoRRY FOR BLACK MAILING YOU And I Hope U FORGIVE ME FOR SCAMMING YOU. i will pay u back if u unban me. i need more time to pay u back. and i know as you said. *its just 8m i dont want it* u dont have to unban me but i hope u accept my appology. and over living im going to leave out some information that u wouldnt want me to say. but if u do i could. im not black mailing u. i hope u sccept this appology cause i put time into it. im on my ipad and its hard to type. Ok so just comment. Bye Everyone Smile
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Ok so Over Living...... Empty Re: Ok so Over Living......

Post by Moe 2013-12-25, 03:15

I would really want to see what you have on over living

I vote NOTHING
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-12-25, 03:22

1. He's not a host, he's a temporary trial.
    2. You just admitted you've scammed, so enjoy your ban.

G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2013-12-25, 03:31

1. Gave you more than a week.
    2. You blackmailed me.
    3. You said you didn't believe me when I said people owed me money. (was the reason I said you never had over 100m)
    4. Why do you keep calling me kid? You are either 13 or 14, and not paying me out of anger.
    5. My words were not harsh at all compared to yours.
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2013-12-25, 18:01

Response to overly: DevelRath if he owes you alot he'll just always try to delay the time of paying out. That's what he did to me. He owed me 17m (never got payed yet) and i said 2 weeks back around halloween. Never saw that money. Few weeks after that DevelRath had like 70m. I asked Devel if i could have my money but he said "After I join this 50m pot". So he went into his 50m pot I was sitting there waiting. He lost the pot and he said "No you don't get your money i lost the bet you don't get your money back the debt is off I don't owe you anything.

DevelRath is an untrustable person -.- and a scammer... I should've posted this sooner but... since this thread was up might aswell post it here.
    Seany

Post by Seany 2013-12-25, 22:26

i'm gonna put up to this offence, this clan will go down badly if it goes like this....

Jaycubb wrote:1. He's not a host, he's a temporary trial.
    2. You just admitted you've scammed, so enjoy your ban.

overly is treated the same as a host.
    he admitted it because overly frightened him enough to say it.

Over Living wrote:1. Gave you more than a week.
    2. You blackmailed me.
    3. You said you didn't believe me when I said people owed me money. (was the reason I said you never had over 100m)
    4. Why do you keep calling me kid? You are either 13 or 14, and not paying me out of anger.
    5. My words were not harsh at all compared to yours.

don't rush into him, you're a cool guy overly, i really respect you.. but take this privately instead of getting others involved.

@devel - you need to chill it man, i have been in the same situation. don't leave. it will get better, just find some good people to talk to (like me) who can handle a scam situation instead of turning into a "jaycubb". i'll help you with this. and don't be such a fag drama boy.

@the community - cora has really changed.. devel has been with us for a while and he does get a little annoying, but at least he shows loyalty right? (like that matters anymore). now you all turn on him like he scammed the whole clan, exactly what you all did to me. who's next? the community is what made cora special and you're all tarnishing it.... tsk tsk tsk

@Jon - a while back you made a decision that the community chooses what my fate is, that was pretty ignorant sorry to say, would the American government ask the citizens what to do with Bin laden? (if they captured him). I thought you would handle it good. you're a good guy.. it still luv you <3

@Sean - you're gp will come soon.. :Dbabe <3

cora 4 life <3

- Veny #20monthsincora #over50bwagered #3monthsoftrial #givenover500m #theadopotedsonofxine #willbebannedafterthispost #cora
    DevelRath69

Post by DevelRath69 2013-12-25, 22:39

Rock 1st of all ur a faggot. U Said to call 20m. and i said if i lost i wouldnt have to pay u 17m. u said fine. so i rolled and lost. i said i dont owe u anything. u said it was fine. Stop lying faggot. and seany ty
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-12-25, 22:44

You owe me 33m.
    DevelRath69

Post by DevelRath69 2013-12-25, 22:47

i dont u took my 24m .....u admitted it already. and we already discussed this in another thread
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-12-25, 22:49

Okay, bye, tool.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-12-25, 22:51

Seany wrote:@Jon - a while back you made a decision that the community chooses what my fate is, that was pretty ignorant sorry to say, would the American government ask the citizens what to do with Bin laden? (if they captured him). I thought you would handle it good. you're a good guy.. it still luv you <3
    I'm not sure why this was posted on this topic, but I will reply.

To be honest, you should never have had that privaledge. If you remember correctly, I messaged you in mid October when Sean was getting impatient and suggested that we set a deadline that you pay Sean back by and agreed that if you failed to meet that deadline then you should be banned until such a time that you do pay back what you owe. The date that you gave me was 1st November so I could have banned you at that point according the rules that you set for yourself. You should be thankful that I even threw it to the community to overrule that decision. Unfortunately for you, their decision meant that nothing actually changed from the plan.

I would say that the moderating team exists to do what's in the best interest of the community, in the same way that the American government (to use your analogy) exists to do what's in the best interest of it's citizens. Why should I make that decision on the community's behalf: guessing what's in their best interests, when I could just ask them what they believe to be in their best interests. Surely the community would know what's in their own best interests better than I would by guessing? I believe the same to be true with the American government (going back to your analogy) though I think that's a bit beside the point. If I go down that road then I'll end up ranting about my political beliefs which I don't particularly fancy.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-12-26, 00:16

Over Living...he apologized, man.
    And he said he needed more time to pay you. Are you not going to let him do that?
    I usually don't believe people who take money should be afforded a second chance, but I do now.
    Devel has been stressed out, that's all. He's been with us for a while. Are we seriously just going to destroy everything that he's done here and been through just because of one moment of weakness?

Post by Guest 2013-12-26, 06:51

@Seany this isn't #instagram
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-12-26, 07:35

Kᴀʀɴ wrote:@Seany this isn't #instagram
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2013-12-27, 02:37

LetMeSkull wrote:Over Living...he apologized, man.
    And he said he needed more time to pay you. Are you not going to let him do that?
    I usually don't believe people who take money should be afforded a second chance, but I do now.
    Devel has been stressed out, that's all. He's been with us for a while. Are we seriously just going to destroy everything that he's done here and been through just because of one moment of weakness?

He has never apologized to me in person, he actually told me to fuck off when I asked him for one. I gave him time, he had money but bet it away. If he is so stressed out why is he flaming me? What has he done?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 14:00