Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+14
[Eth111]
Nr
Literature
Joe
Slash
Frosty
Sam
Cable speed
CM
Lelz
Bf
Twelve Lubes
Tom's Slave
Firefury54
18 posters

KNOCKOUT - Now I have lost all hope in this Country

Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

KNOCKOUT - Now I have lost all hope in this Country Empty KNOCKOUT - Now I have lost all hope in this Country

Post by Firefury54 2013-11-20, 02:24

http://www.kisscleveland.com/pages/java.html?article=11815092
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

KNOCKOUT - Now I have lost all hope in this Country Empty Re: KNOCKOUT - Now I have lost all hope in this Country

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-11-20, 03:20

Let's play.
    Where's Moe?
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

KNOCKOUT - Now I have lost all hope in this Country Empty Re: KNOCKOUT - Now I have lost all hope in this Country

Post by Firefury54 2013-11-20, 03:56

Tom's Slave wrote:Let's play.
    Where's Moe?

On an unrelated note ... maybe you and Moe should kiss and make up?
    So much hate between you two Razz
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-11-20, 03:57

This is so terrible... but that chick at the end got owned LOL
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-11-20, 04:20

Twelve Lubes wrote:This is so terrible... but that chick at the end got owned LOL
    What chick? I only saw men getting attacked ... Did you think that teacher was a girl? LOL
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-11-20, 04:23

Hey, this is off-topic, but.... Stop ignoring me. -.- it hurts

Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-11-20, 04:25

The Magical Wizard wrote:Hey, this is off-topic, but.... Stop ignoring me. -.- it hurts

keep ignoring him fire

I like it when he gets hurt
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-11-20, 04:29

Firefury54 wrote:
    Twelve Lubes wrote:This is so terrible... but that chick at the end got owned LOL
    What chick? I only saw men getting attacked ... Did you think that teacher was a girl? LOL
    1:57
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-11-20, 04:33

Twelve Lubes wrote:
    Firefury54 wrote:
    1:57
    I saw it! damn ... She was in front of the stupidest person at the stupidest time :/
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-11-20, 05:02

Lelz wrote:
    The Magical Wizard wrote:Hey, this is off-topic, but.... Stop ignoring me. -.- it hurts

keep ignoring him fire

I like it when he gets hurt
    oh.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-11-20, 05:12

We should hire people to just go around finding scumbags like these and kill them so the world can be a better place.
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-11-20, 05:14

CM wrote:We should hire people to just go around finding scumbags like these and kill them so the world can be a better place.
    Are you sure you'd be excluded from that "scumbag" group with ideas like this?

I have a feeling you wouldn't.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-11-20, 05:28

Cable speed wrote:
    CM wrote:We should hire people to just go around finding scumbags like these and kill them so the world can be a better place.

I'm actually surprised you would defend those kind of people.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-11-20, 05:34

CM wrote:
    Cable speed wrote:

I'm actually surprised you would defend those kind of people.
    He wasn't defending them, he was against "killing them" idea.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-11-20, 10:17

Let's play a game called 'Execute'. We look for people playing 'Knock-out' and shoot them in the face.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-11-20, 10:20

Sam wrote:Let's play a game called 'Execute'. We look for people playing 'Knock-out' and shoot them in the face.
    "torture" game is better, we cut their dicks off and spill alcohol on the cut.
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-11-20, 10:46

Lelz wrote:
    Sam wrote:Let's play a game called 'Execute'. We look for people playing 'Knock-out' and shoot them in the face.
    Change alcohol to acid.
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-11-20, 10:46

I like this game.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-11-20, 11:03

Frosty wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Change alcohol to acid.
    The image in my head right now
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-11-20, 14:13

I thought about this myself when I was younger ... but I can't see the proposition doing too well in Congress pale

Slash wrote:
    Frosty wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Change alcohol to acid.
    Death is too generous. They need to be tortured ... or I guess the fear of death for being stupid is nice as well.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-11-20, 16:01

Lelz wrote:
    I prefer salt.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-11-20, 16:12

Firefury54 wrote:
    I thought about this myself when I was younger ... but I can't see the proposition doing too well in Congress pale

Slash wrote:
    Frosty wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Change alcohol to acid.
    Death is too generous. They need to be tortured ... or I guess the fear of death for being stupid is nice as well.
    You're all scumbags according to Chris.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-11-20, 16:13

Tom's Slave wrote:Let's play.
    Where's Moe?
    LEAVE MOE ALONE YOU BULLY.
    Literature
    Literature

Post by Literature 2013-11-20, 16:43

Let's play.
    Where's kv5?
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-11-20, 21:46

What the fuck is wrong with these kids? Did some research on this "game" after reading this thread and i'm actually angered by the results.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 09:34