Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

I want to sell my clan (400+ people)

Atlaxis

I want to sell my clan (400+ people) Empty I want to sell my clan (400+ people)

Post by Atlaxis 2013-11-19, 21:59

Hi guys, if you clicked on this i hope you are interested Very Happy.

My Clan Name: Guardians of Light (can be changed)
    Clan membership number: 400+
    Citadel level: 2
    Clan page: http://services.Rs.com/m=clan-home/c=VWVOkrInG7E/clan/Guardians%20of%20Light

I have spent a long time building up my clan and interested in selling it. The reason for this is because i found out that i really don't have the time to take care of such a large clan, but i know someone else will be interested. The most i've ever had at one point is 15mil so please if you think you want to buy it put in any offer Very Happy. I want this clan to suceed with me so i would appreciate it if i could stay as one of the dep leaders, because the clan means alot to me, even if i can't be there for them all the time Crying or Very sad. I am very serious about this and i know anyone willing to buy the clan will love it too Very Happy.

Please feel free to message me in game or on here Very Happy.  We are an active clan.

This is a hard thing for me to do but i know its the best situation for both the clan and me (so i do make some money after all the hard work I've put in).

Put your questions or offers to buy the clan in the posts.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

I want to sell my clan (400+ people) Empty Re: I want to sell my clan (400+ people)

Post by Nr 2013-11-19, 23:11

Selling a clan? Really?

Never really seen something like this before, especially considering this is in no way profitable i don't see why anyone would purchase a clan like that. Either way it's not allowed.

Thread closed.

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 12:52