Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
Jaycubb
Jon
Andrew
Shygodd
Veny
9 posters

RIP Majed

RIP Majed Empty RIP Majed

Post by Guest 2013-08-07, 14:45

love ya Sad
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

RIP Majed Empty Re: RIP Majed

Post by Veny 2013-08-07, 15:05

i'll miss him...
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Shygodd 2013-08-07, 15:22

Sad
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-08-07, 15:23

wasup?
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-07, 15:33

He didn't die lol
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-08-07, 15:39

What happened
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-07, 15:44

14 day ban for not paying fees
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-07, 15:50

Jaycubb wrote:What happened
    Jake wrote:14 day ban for not paying fees
    I was talking to Lelz in chatbox and he said I shouldn't have banned Tankin for admitting to scamming, he then said that he had done exactly the same thing. I asked him why I shouldn't ban him for doing exactly the same thing as someone I'd just banned for 2 weeks and he said "you should", so I did.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-07, 16:10

Jon wrote:
    I was talking to Lelz in chatbox and he said I shouldn't have banned Tankin for admitting to scamming, he then said that he had done exactly the same thing. I asked him why I shouldn't ban him for doing exactly the same thing as someone I'd just banned for 2 weeks and he said "you should", so I did.

When you say tankin scamming do you mean not paying fees for 1 year? Did majed also do this o.o?
    milad.khrais

Post by milad.khrais 2013-08-07, 16:16

Jon wrote:
    so not paying fees is scamming, I want you to tell me where is this rule stated, I think it is if you don't pay fees you get deranked by andy. And scamming is defined as tricking to gain something, I never hosted in the 6 months I was inactive in, so I wasn't making any money, while not paying fees, if I was hosting and didn't pay the fees, you can call that as scamming. Also, andy should be active and follow his business and what he is owed from each host each month, so if they don't pay the fees on the first month, they get deranked.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-07, 16:19

milad.khrais wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    so not paying fees is scamming, I want you to tell me where is this rule stated, I think it is if you don't pay fees you get deranked by andy. And scamming is defined as tricking to gain something, I never hosted in the 6 months I was inactive in, so I wasn't making any money, while not paying fees, if I was hosting and didn't pay the fees, you can call that as scamming. Also, andy should be active and follow his business and what he is owed from each host each month, so if they don't pay the fees on the first month, they get deranked.

Yeah... I don't think Jon or the other hosts can punish hosts who didn't pay since it is Andy's fault for not realizing they didn't pay. It's his department in the first place so yeah, Majed's right to me.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-08-07, 16:24

Please tell me this is a joke.

I cannot live on these forums without him. Surprised God dammit.

Jon, you suck.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-07, 16:27

Cannons wrote:
    milad.khrais wrote:
    Jon wrote:

Yeah... I don't think Jon or the other hosts can punish hosts who didn't pay since it is Andy's fault for not realizing they didn't pay. It's his department in the first place so yeah, Majed's right to me.
    It's pathetic that hosts can't be trusted to pay fees. Andy doesn't exist to babysit each host and make sure that they pay their fees at the start of each month. A host should be able to be trusted with paying their own fees without Andy having to get on their back.

You were a host on condition of you paying your fees. If you didn't pay your fees and didn't resign then you were scamming.

James wrote:Please tell me this is a joke.

I cannot live on these forums without him. Surprised God dammit.

Jon, you suck.
    Rather than blaming me for banning him for scamming, maybe you should blame him for the mistakes that he made.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-07, 16:31

Majed may have done wrong, but Jon you have no place in this.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-07, 16:38

Jake wrote:Majed may have done wrong, but Jon you have no place in this.
    My job as moderator includes making sure people get their justice.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-07, 16:44

To me it's even more pathetic when our leader of all people takes 4 months to refund two people 100m. Also, whenever Andy makes an event or giveaway it usually takes him atleast 2 months+ to payout, but when it's for things that benefit him his response time is alot quicker. So I think you guys should cut Majed and Greg a little more slack, they were hosts but inactive as hell so they didn't even benefit. 

Hell, Andy probably didn't even realize they were Tankin was a host until a week ago since he's always "busy" lmfao.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-08-07, 16:46

Cannons wrote:To me it's even more pathetic when our leader of all people takes 4 months to refund two people 100m. Also, whenever Andy makes an event or giveaway it usually takes him atleast 2 months+ to payout, but when it's for things that benefit him his response time is alot quicker. So I think you guys should cut Majed and Greg a little more slack, they were hosts but inactive as hell so they didn't even benefit. 

Hell, Andy probably didn't even realize they were Tankin was a host until a week ago since he's always "busy" lmfao.

Amen.

Also, will Andy get a ban for not paying out 4 giveaways from 1 year+ ago? Sounds more like a scam to me than not paying some fees.

Last edited by James on 2013-08-07, 17:01; edited 1 time in total
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-07, 16:48

James wrote:
    Cannons wrote:To me it's even more pathetic when our leader of all people takes 4 months to refund two people 100m. Also, whenever Andy makes an event or giveaway it usually takes him atleast 2 months+ to payout, but when it's for things that benefit him his response time is alot quicker. So I think you guys should cut Majed and Greg a little more slack, they were hosts but inactive as hell so they didn't even benefit. 

Amen.

Also, will Andy get a ban for not paying out 4 giveaways from 1 year+ ago? Sounds more like a scam to me than not paying some fees.

Exactlyy, this is what I was trying to say in chatbox. What do you have to say Jon?
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-07, 17:03

Jake wrote:
    James wrote:

Amen.

Exactlyy, this is what I was trying to say in chatbox. What do you have to say Jon?

I'll answer for you.

He's been busy xD
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-08-07, 17:11

jon. its not ur job

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content