Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
Yell0jello l M1LL
Tom's Slave
Joe
Account Set
Connor
9 posters

How To Fuck With Account "On Minecraft" (Not A Guide, Allen)

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

How To Fuck With Account "On Minecraft" (Not A Guide, Allen) Empty How To Fuck With Account "On Minecraft" (Not A Guide, Allen)

Post by Connor 2013-07-25, 19:40

So we thought it would be a good idea to help protect Account's house on Minecraft from possible invaders as well as creepers, so we built an obsidian wall around it and a bedrock floor.

How To Fuck With Account "On Minecraft" (Not A Guide, Allen) 14j56vp

Last edited by Connor on 2013-07-25, 20:13; edited 3 times in total
    Account Set
    Account Set

How To Fuck With Account "On Minecraft" (Not A Guide, Allen) Empty Re: How To Fuck With Account "On Minecraft" (Not A Guide, Allen)

Post by Account Set 2013-07-25, 19:42

fuck you i knew you guys did it
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

How To Fuck With Account "On Minecraft" (Not A Guide, Allen) Empty Re: How To Fuck With Account "On Minecraft" (Not A Guide, Allen)

Post by Connor 2013-07-25, 19:46

Account Set wrote:fuck you i knew you guys did it

now creepers cant blow up your house.
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2013-07-25, 19:48

Connor wrote:

your fucking annoying, would you like me to do that to you? Unban me from the server
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-07-25, 19:49

Account Set wrote:
    Connor wrote:

your fucking annoying, would you like me to do that to you? Unban me from the server

Btw, i didn't do anything to your house. I was just watching ^^
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-25, 19:49

Account Set wrote:
    Connor wrote:

im not op sorry, i cant help you with that.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-07-25, 19:52

Account didn't do anything wrong, you do that to his house, and then brag about it. Shows what a paragon you are in this community. Cool.
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-07-25, 19:56

Ok if account keeps getting banned for his poor attitude, why do you directly do stuff to provoke it? It doesn't make any sense. I have seen you ban him countless times, and now you do this to his house when he didn't do anything. Talking about power abuse. Sorry this happened account. Should get resolved soon. The whole point of having a minecraft server is so members can go enjoy it. Not to pick on someone lmao..
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2013-07-25, 19:57

Yell0jello l M1LL wrote:Ok if account keeps getting banned for his poor attitude, why do you directly do stuff to provoke it? It doesn't make any sense. I have seen you ban him countless times, and now you do this to his house when he didn't do anything. Talking about power abuse. Sorry this happened account. Should get resolved soon. The whole point of having a minecraft server is so members can go enjoy it. Not to pick on someone lmao..

Thanks man...
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-25, 19:58

Mr XK wrote:Account didn't do anything wrong, you do that to his house, and then brag about it. Shows what a paragon you are in this community. Cool.

Account blew up Yashar's house with TNT right after he finished building it. Btw, how am I bragging about anything? Just cause I show a funny picture of what we did in Minecraft? 

& uh, I almost forgot, its Minecraft. It has no relation to Cora Dyce or Rs.

Also, since when are you all of a sudden caring about what happens with Account? Remember this?
    http://www.coradyce.com/t29254-bs-kicks-and-moves

Clearly you don't care about him that much so why even bother posting.

Last edited by Connor on 2013-07-25, 20:00; edited 1 time in total
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2013-07-25, 20:00

Connor wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:Account didn't do anything wrong, you do that to his house, and then brag about it. Shows what a paragon you are in this community. Cool.

Account blew up Yashar's house with TNT right after he finished building it. 

Also, since when are you all of a sudden caring about what happens with Account? Remember this?

I blew up a quarter of it I would be much happier if mine was a quarter blown up not some fucking prick lieing to me that he didn't do it and encased with obsidan to way around it..
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-25, 20:02

Account Set wrote:
    Connor wrote:

I blew up a quarter of it I would be much happier if mine was a quarter blown up not some fucking prick lieing to me that he didn't do it and encased with obsidan to way around it..

your house is completely untouched on the exterior and interior, if u actually manage to get inside
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-07-25, 20:03

Connor wrote:

Don't throw this back at me. I kicked/banned him after he was yelling at me in T.S. I had people who saw Tom and I kick/ban him. He didn't act correctly but that's okay.

Nonetheless, I didn't make a thread just to intentionally pick on him. The fact that you go out of your way to make a guide on "How to fuck with Account" shows your true colors.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-25, 20:04

Mr XK wrote:
    Connor wrote:

Don't throw this back at me. I kicked/banned him after he was yelling at me in T.S. I had people who saw Tom and I kick/ban him. He didn't act correctly but that's okay.

Nonetheless, I didn't make a thread just to intentionally pick on him. The fact that you go out of your way to make a guide on "How to fuck with Account" shows your true colors.

how is this a "guide" lol. You are going way too in depth with a picture I post on the forums.
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2013-07-25, 20:07

Mr XK wrote:
    Connor wrote:

Yeah when I was with Allen and Tom in TS, I kinda acted innappropriate. So I can see why they kicked and banned me but sometimes they kicked me for no reason, but however this is far different from making a guide on how to fuck with me.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-25, 20:09

Account Set wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Connor wrote:

Yeah when I was with Allen and Tom in TS, I kinda acted appropriate. So I can see why they kicked and banned me but sometimes they kicked me for no reason, but however that was far different for making a guide on how to fuck with me.

You have no idea what a guide is do you? My guides actually go in debt. This is a picture of something funny we did on Minecraft
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-07-25, 20:09

Connor wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Connor wrote:

how is this a "guide" lol. You are going way too in depth with a picture I post on the forums.
    "How to" is often referred to as a guide.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-07-25, 20:10

Connor wrote:
    Account Set wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Connor wrote:

Yeah when I was with Allen and Tom in TS, I kinda acted appropriate. So I can see why they kicked and banned me but sometimes they kicked me for no reason, but however that was far different for making a guide on how to fuck with me.

You have no idea what a guide is do you? My guides actually go in debt. This is a picture of something funny we did on Minecraft

Do your guides owe money to somebody? Hm. 

And no, the titles don't help at all. Just because it's on Minecraft, doesn't detract from the fact that you're insulting Account.
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-07-25, 20:11

Connor wrote:
    Account Set wrote:
    Connor wrote:

your house is completely untouched on the exterior and interior, if u actually manage to get inside

OK well if it has no relation to coradyce, you seriously should take the minecraft section out of the teamspeak. Because it actually does represent the community believe it or not! And everyone cares about account, but its one thing to move him around on teamspeak, its another thing to ruin a completely different game for the kid. And you might not have damaged his house but it will take 10 hours for the kid to fix it and he got banned from the server.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-25, 20:12

Yell0jello l M1LL wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Account Set wrote:
    Connor wrote:

OK well if it has no relation to coradyce, you seriously should take the minecraft section out of the teamspeak. Because it actually does represent the community believe it or not! And everyone cares about account, but its one thing to move him around on teamspeak, its another thing to ruin a completely different game for the kid. And you might not have damaged his house but it will take 10 hours for the kid to fix it and he got banned from the server.

Me and Yashar were planning to take it down later anyways.

& im not the one that banned him on the server.

The game isnt ruined for him, he has plenty of Solo Servers he can plan on
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-07-25, 20:15

Your house is fixed.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-07-25, 20:16

MINECRAFT IS SO LAME, NEVER SAW HOW SOMEONE COULD ENJOY THIS SHIT
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-07-25, 20:17

Twelve Noobs wrote:Your house is fixed.

That was quick? Thought it took hours to remove obsidian Surprised
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-25, 20:18

Legend Joe4 wrote:

not when your an op.
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-07-25, 20:19

Connor wrote:
    Legend Joe4 wrote:

not when your an op.

Its funny how you asked twelve to take your op away after you did it LOL, and twelve didn't have anything to do with it LOL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 08:58