Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+18
Slash
James
Rand al'Thor
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
Bf
Daft Punk
Connor
Jaycubb
Hamza|Dinz
Nova
Ali
Tom's Slave
Lelz
Christina
Nuti
Boofz
Moe
Understand
22 posters

To Paradyce/Andy/Struggler

Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

To Paradyce/Andy/Struggler - Page 3 Empty Re: To Paradyce/Andy/Struggler

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-07-10, 20:12

Understand wrote:
    Yell0jello l M1LL wrote:
    Understand wrote:
    Yell0jello l M1LL wrote:
    V wrote:support.
    we all learn lessons

And we all live with the consequences.

I did suffer the consequences and I think that is enough. Remember, forgive so that one day when you are seeking forgiveness for something you have done, you will be forgiven.

You were given special permission to use another account which no one else to my knowledge has been allowed too, so what the hell was your consequence? You lost a name, you didn't lose anything other than that. I do forgive and I am very forgiving but I think you are not realizing you did not even take an honest to god punishment compared to how other people would have been treated if they did the same rule breaking as you did.

Being banned in the first place (before spamming [argument with aid]) was already unjust enough (and you speak about "an honest to God punishment"). Then being banned for a couple months now and losing 65m that I've donated (VIP and Sponsor) and do you have any idea how much time I've spent on that account to gain 2.4k post count? "You lost a name" really? Don't go there lol. 

"you did not even take an honest to god punishment compared to how other people would have been treated if they did the same rule breaking as you did." Maybe you should realize what I've done for this clan in the past and spamming was only out of rage because of how I felt was banned unjustly. I would have never spammed the forums if Sean wouldn't have taken his own initiative and banned me in the first place. It seems like people forget the good things one has done and just want to remember the bad things.

@Sean, I'm still astonished how you didn't list the ban reason for zemlyr lol. Instead of writing "S*** MY D***!" you could write a legitamite reason.
    I'm down for your unban, but Yello brings up valid points.

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 19:10