Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+13
Yell0jello l M1LL
Moe
Tunechi
Jaycubb
Christina
Tripping Tom
Naseem
Houred
tankyy | d1d
Sanne
Bf
Connor
Understand
17 posters

Absolutely disgusting

Understand
    Understand

Absolutely disgusting Empty Absolutely disgusting

Post by Understand 2013-06-23, 17:13

A pregnant Muslim woman who was attacked for wearing a facial veil on Thursday in the Paris suburb of Argenteuil suffered a miscarriage and lost her baby, her lawyer said on Tuesday. Two men attacked the 21-year-old woman, trying to remove her head scarf and later cutting off her hair.

After she screamed out that she was pregnant, one of the attackers started kicking her in the stomach

http://www.muslimnews.co.uk/news/islamophobia/france-muslim-woman-loses-baby-after-veil-attack/
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Absolutely disgusting Empty Re: Absolutely disgusting

Post by Connor 2013-06-23, 18:24

That's fucked up. I don't understand some of the people in the world anymore...

Why can't people just keep their views on everything to themselves.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-06-23, 21:17

Truly sad. Sad Poor woman.... Aren't hijabs banned in France though? Look -- I have nothing wrong with hijabs, but don't wear something illegal and expect no consequences. Still sad, nonetheless.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-06-23, 22:39

Sad
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-06-23, 22:53

Sean wrote:Truly sad. Sad Poor woman.... Aren't hijabs banned in France though? Look -- I have nothing wrong with hijabs, but don't wear something illegal and expect no consequences. Still sad, nonetheless.

The burqah which covers the face completely is banned, not the hijab. And yea I know you don't have anything against hijab, you're an open minded guy.
    tankyy | d1d
    tankyy | d1d
    VIP
    VIP

Post by tankyy | d1d 2013-06-23, 23:06

wow thats sick. i hope the women is okay and the people who did this pays for it
    Houred
    Houred
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Houred 2013-06-24, 00:44

Wtf man... Some of the people in this world.. the things they do.. it just really makes me sick to my stomach thinking about that poor lady and how she was treated Sad.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-06-24, 00:52

Understand wrote:
    Sean wrote:Truly sad. Sad Poor woman.... Aren't hijabs banned in France though? Look -- I have nothing wrong with hijabs, but don't wear something illegal and expect no consequences. Still sad, nonetheless.

The burqah which covers the face completely is banned, not the hijab. And yea I know you don't have anything against hijab, you're an open minded guy.
    Oh yeah, the hijab's just for hair. I mean she did cover her face though...which is probably the most controversial aspect of the burqah. I think that was pretty foolish on her part, but  regardless, poor woman. Sad
    Naseem
    Naseem

Post by Naseem 2013-06-24, 01:12

thats pretty sad Sad heartless people
    Tripping Tom
    Tripping Tom

Post by Tripping Tom 2013-06-24, 09:02

That sounds horrible. There is this attention whore Facebook queen in my city and she bet up a pregnant girl. The worst part is she got her dad to film it. And yet she is still popular. I just don't understand people...
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-06-24, 09:54

They are saying she lost the baby, but in some places it was just a fetus and not really alive. Yes it's awful what happened to her, but even more awful that killing innocent babies is allowed on a daily basis and people only really pay attention when someone who is able to cry out for help gets hurt. Just my first thoughts after reading that. :l I am truly sorry for that woman. 
    Don't want to get mixed up in long post arguments btw lmao. I am just...idk. I wish things were simpler.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-06-24, 10:55

They started kicking her stomach after she said she was pregnant. wow thats thats.. so bad. wow

edit: christina after reading what you just said, about the baby not being alive. thats bs. once the sperm is connected with the egg it is a baby. thats what christians and most (whats the word,, ethnically) ethnically people believe
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-06-24, 11:14

The fact that they kicked her stomach after she said she was pregnant was the most terrifying thing I have ever heard. I myself am Muslim.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-06-24, 13:18

Understand wrote:

off-topic: wait sean is a boy?

This subject disgusted me , the only thing that can't be killed in this world is: Evil and racism
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-06-25, 00:17

Old Moe wrote:
    Understand wrote:

off-topic: wait sean is a boy?

This subject disgusted me , the only thing that can't be killed in this world is: Evil and racism
    Off topic: no
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-06-25, 04:17

Christina wrote:They are saying she lost the baby, but in some places it was just a fetus and not really alive. Yes it's awful what happened to her, but even more awful that killing innocent babies is allowed on a daily basis and people only really pay attention when someone who is able to cry out for help gets hurt. Just my first thoughts after reading that. :l I am truly sorry for that woman. 
    Don't want to get mixed up in long post arguments btw lmao. I am just...idk. I wish things were simpler.

Yeah because sadly in the world of today its to hard to not kick a pregnant lady in the stomach because of her religious or ethical beliefs. (That is asking way to much of humankind) 

We live in a world where doing a good deed or valuing life is the rebellious thing to do. (TRULY FUCKING SAD)

Prayers go out for that woman and family.
    Tripping Tom
    Tripping Tom

Post by Tripping Tom 2013-06-25, 10:57

Christina wrote:Yes it's awful what happened to her, but even more awful that killing innocent babies is allowed on a daily basis and people only really pay attention when someone who is able to cry out for help gets hurt.
    At the rate people are reproducing now the worlds population will be at 15 billion in the year 2100. I'm not trying to justify abortions or murder but we do not need excess people on this earth. Our planet can simply not handle it. Try this: Telly up every bag of trash you take out in a week. Then times that by 56. Thats how much trash you make in a year. Now times that by the average life span for your gender in your country. Where does all that rubbish go you ask? Into our earth. And thats just YOU! We need to take control and start to take care of our planet.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-06-25, 12:52

Tripping Tom wrote: Try this: Telly up every bag of trash you take out in a week. Then times that by 56. Thats how much trash you make in a year. Now times that by the average life span for your gender in your country. Where does all that rubbish go you ask? Into our earth. And thats just YOU! We need to take control and start to take care of our planet.

Im sorry bud, but...

1) Surely you mean 'times-ing' it by 52, right?  
    2)  I don't make the trash, I throw it away.
    3)  That rubbish comes from this earth and will go back into it.

The world doesn't need us to survive.  I'd argue it was doing a splendid job before we even came on it to vandalize it.  Our planet was here before us and will be here long after we are gone.  Whether or not we manage to move somewhere else or become a blip in the history of the universe, this earth will fare just fine.  It's whether or not we will pollute it enough to the point where it can't take care of us, not the other way around :p

^  Sophisticated as hell ^
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-06-26, 02:09

Tripping Tom wrote:
    Christina wrote:Yes it's awful what happened to her, but even more awful that killing innocent babies is allowed on a daily basis and people only really pay attention when someone who is able to cry out for help gets hurt.
    At the rate people are reproducing now the worlds population will be at 15 billion in the year 2100. I'm not trying to justify abortions or murder but we do not need excess people on this earth. Our planet can simply not handle it. Try this: Telly up every bag of trash you take out in a week. Then times that by 56. Thats how much trash you make in a year. Now times that by the average life span for your gender in your country. Where does all that rubbish go you ask? Into our earth. And thats just YOU! We need to take control and start to take care of our planet.
    Lmao.[wow]Faith in humanity = gone[/wow]
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-06-26, 02:41

Christina wrote:
    Tripping Tom wrote:
    Lmao.[wow]Faith in humanity = gone[/wow]
    I don't even know how to approach what he said, I am so mindfucked.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-06-26, 04:05

oh my god l0l
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-06-26, 04:59

Tripping Tom wrote:

What just happened? I'm lost.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-06-26, 05:43

Tripping Tom wrote:
    Absolutely disgusting Wat8
    wow single

Post by wow single 2013-06-26, 07:27

Omg thats just sad....
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-06-26, 22:41

Connor wrote:That's fucked up. I don't understand some of the people in the world anymore...

Why can't people just keep their views on everything to themselves.

Connor wrote:STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO WITH THEIR LIVES. IF THEY WANT TO BE GAY, LET THEM!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 06:04