Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+4
Understand
Shygodd
Rand al'Thor
Rob Crawl
8 posters

Theres a new Coder in town

Rob Crawl
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

Theres a new Coder in town Empty Theres a new Coder in town

Post by Rob Crawl 2013-05-29, 17:38

Sorry if this sounds egoistic or whatever.
    I just wanted to inform everyone that Tom is not the only coder here.

Say Hi to . ROB CRAWL.

Sry for bringing up but my only one talent is programming and id love if it was appreciated a bit more.
    Any1 makes a thread in Coding section...its towards Tom. Kinda hurts.
    And let's not forget...Andy saw my petition and decided on this section.

So guys please next time don't direct a thread to Tom specifically...or even me.
    I feel everyone should get a chance to show off their skills and reply properly to the required query/solution.
    Once again, sorry if this sounded Attitudey or Egoistic.
    Meant no such thing.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Theres a new Coder in town Empty Re: Theres a new Coder in town

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-05-29, 17:59

Hello, Rob.

Next time, please consider using the Introductions and Farwells section located here:
    http://www.coradyce.com/f4-introductions-farewells

Enjoy your stay Smile

Plz doughnut rage @ me, l337 hax0r; I was kidding ;p
    ~

Good luck trying to prove yourself as, tbh, you haven't done much of a job so far and you have had the opportunities (Mistro's actually made his own Cora Talker for us among other things).

Also, don't forget it was hardly your petition on its own that made Andy create this section. Others have done much more before you and it was quite surprising to see Andy even comment on your thread.

Anyway, have fun doing the thing you love and g'luck again.
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Shygodd 2013-05-29, 18:27

Tom is the best
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-05-29, 19:09

Rob Crawl wrote:I just wanted to inform everyone that Tom is not the only coder here.

Say Hi to . ROB CRAWL.

Sry for bringing up but my only one talent is programming and id love if it was appreciated a bit more.
    Any1 makes a thread in Coding section...its towards Tom. Kinda hurts.
    And let's not forget...Andy saw my petition and decided on this section.

So guys please next time don't direct a thread to Tom specifically...

Sorry if this sounded Attitudey or Egoistic.
    Meant no such thing.

I'm going to call a black guy a nigger and tell him sorry if it sounded racist, meant no such thing Very Happy

Tom is the best coder on the forums clearly. But let's see what you have to offer Smile
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-29, 20:08

Oh sweet Jesus, you dedicated a topic to this.

Lets get something straight. Do you know why people dont reference you as a coder? It's because you say "I love coding", "Im great at coding", "Tom isn't the only coder"- yet you do jackshit. Your biggest contribution was someone said their Google Cheome wouldn't connect, you told them to set their homepage to Google... Like, are you serious? That doesn't make ANY sense whatsoever.

Additionally, you seriously need to stop crediting yourself with this subsection being created. I've been fighting for this for a while, both on the normal forums and the host section. Yes, Andy posted on your thread. Congrats. I made my voice heard right around the time you did, so stop taking the sole credit for this. I created the rules, I created CoraTalker, I help people out with legitimate answers. If you really want to earn the respect you say you so deserve, do something. Stop talking, start acting.

I'd direct threads towards me too when I'm the one actually helping people out.

Last edited by Tom on 2013-05-29, 20:13; edited 1 time in total
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-05-29, 20:12

Tom wrote:Oh sweet Jesus, you dedicated a topic to this.

Lets get something straight. Do you know why people reference you as a coder? It's because you say "I love coding", "Im great at coding", "Tom isn't the only coder"- yet you do jackshit. Your biggest contribution was someone said their Google Cheome wouldn't connect, you told them to set their homepage to Google... Like, are you serious? That doesn't make ANY sense whatsoever.

Additionally, you seriously need to stop crediting yourself with this subsection being created. I've been fighting for this for a while, both on the normal forums and the host section. Yes, Andy posted on your thread. Congrats. I made my voice heard right around the time you did, so stop taking the sole credit for this. I created the rules, I created CoraTalker, I help people out with legitimate answers. If you really want to earn the respect you say you so deserve, do something. Stop talking, start acting.

Tom doesn't like competition.

Ok, I'm officially a new coder. I just coded your messege and found that you mistyped Chrome. o.o

Last edited by James on 2013-05-29, 20:16; edited 1 time in total
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-29, 20:16

James wrote:

Lets get something straight. Do you know why people reference you as a coder? It's because you say "I love coding", "Im great at coding", "Tom isn't the only coder"- yet you do jackshit. Your biggest contribution was someone said their Google Cheome wouldn't connect, you told them to set their homepage to Google... Like, are you serious? That doesn't make ANY sense whatsoever.

We should all become coders, guys!

Ok, I'm officially a new coder.

Congrats, you've contributed as much as Rob has to this section.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-05-29, 20:17

Tom wrote:
    James wrote:

Jesus, he must have contributed alot in this quick time!
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-29, 20:20

James wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    James wrote:

LOL if only you knew...
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-05-29, 20:21

Tom wrote:
    James wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    James wrote:

LOL if only you knew...

Ok, I'm sorry. I'll leave now... I just like to pretend I am a master in each section. I will NEVER return.

Goodbye.
    Goodby.
    Goodb.
    Good.
    Goo.
    Go.
    G.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-05-29, 20:24

James wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    James wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    James wrote:

LOL if only you knew...

Ok, I'm sorry. I'll leave now... I just like to pretend I am a master in each section. I will NEVER return.

Goodbye.
    Goodby.
    Goodb.
    Good.
    Goo.
    Go.
    G.
    Spam is calling you home. It needs you, Jamie Sad
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-05-29, 21:53

Lets get something straight. Do you know why people dont reference you as a coder? It's because you say "I love coding", "Im great at coding", "Tom isn't the only coder"- yet you do jackshit. Your biggest contribution was someone said their Google Cheome wouldn't connect, you told them to set their homepage to Google... Like, are you serious? That doesn't make ANY sense whatsoever.

omg reading that was pure poetry. Way to put him in his place Wink Quality performance, bravo.
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-29, 22:24

Jon wrote:

omg reading that was pure poetry. Way to put him in his place Wink Quality performance, bravo.

I only rage when I have legitimate reason to do so, and I feel I justified it suitably.

I absolutely love writing as well, always been a hobby of mine. Razz
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-06-01, 19:18

Theres a new Coder in town Nuke2
    owned
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-06-01, 20:48

As Tom said: rather than ask people to recognize you as having a skill, prove it and people will notice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 04:22