Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+9
Joe
Bf
Vaqq
Veny
Nr
Rob Crawl
Iamtaba
Yell0jello l M1LL
Brendan
13 posters

Frosty... Just Stop

Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Frosty... Just Stop Empty Frosty... Just Stop

Post by Brendan 2013-05-28, 04:33

You've banned me like 5 times and I'm just protecting Jojo from you being annoying and pissing him off. Are you mad I owned you in The 2 - 12 thing? Because you banned me after that... And kicked me plenty of times...

Ridiculous... You were pissing Jojo off and he banned you for 5 seconds to give YOU the message and you continue to piss him off...

Christina, Jojo, me and Icy and Aaron all told him to stop and he didn't... He also banned Spongebob, Yello Jello, DuhYellowAzn and maybe others - Don't know... Just please stop already Sad

He also faked giveaways and told members to pm Jojo saying odd things... Faking to give members money is a Troll and especially when your a rank, that isnt professional. Sad
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Frosty... Just Stop Empty Re: Frosty... Just Stop

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-05-28, 04:51

Brendan wrote:You've banned me like 5 times and I'm just protecting Jojo from you being annoying and pissing him off. Are you mad I owned you in The 2 - 12 thing? Because you banned me after that... And kicked me plenty of times...

Ridiculous... You were pissing Jojo off and he banned you for 5 seconds to give YOU the message and you continue to piss him off...

Christina, Jojo, me and Icy and Aaron all told him to stop and he didn't... He also banned Spongebob, Yello Jello, DuhYellowAzn and maybe others - Don't know... Just please stop already Sad

He also faked giveaways and told members to pm Jojo saying odd things... Faking to give members money is a Troll and especially when your a rank, that isnt professional. Sad

He told us to query to be in the giveaway, then told me to say "Host_jojo do you event lift" i did like 10 times so i would be in this giveaway (I knew jojo would not get mad at me personally) then i found out it was a fake giveaway and just the irc was full of spam for like 15 mins then there wasn't even a give away. Needs to start being professional (he is a good host when he acts right), or yall need to kick him the fuck out, very annoying to deal with.

he has always abused his kick and ban powers so im not even gonna comment on that.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-05-28, 05:00

Frosty changed a lot when he became rank Sad
    Rob Crawl
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rob Crawl 2013-05-28, 05:03

Yell0jello l M1LL wrote:
    Brendan wrote:You've banned me like 5 times and I'm just protecting Jojo from you being annoying and pissing him off. Are you mad I owned you in The 2 - 12 thing? Because you banned me after that... And kicked me plenty of times...

U motherfucker. Mind ur fucking tongue.
    He's a host...someone U will never be.
    U wanna talk or resolve an issue

Do it peacefully.
    One word he gives and I'll be banished from the community. So show him the respect he deserves. If not, challenge me to get U banned on forums and IRC. Just challenge me. Fucking faggot.

He told us to query to be in the giveaway, then told me to say "Host_jojo do you event lift" i did like 10 times so i would be in this giveaway (I knew jojo would not get mad at me personally) then i found out it was a fake giveaway and just the irc was full of spam for like 15 mins then there wasn't even a give away. Needs to start being professional (he is a good host when he acts right), or yall need to kick him the fuck out, very annoying to deal with.

he has always abused his kick and ban powers so im not even gonna comment on that.
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-05-28, 05:12

Rob Crawl wrote:
    Yell0jello l M1LL wrote:

U motherfucker. Mind ur fucking tongue.
    He's a host...someone U will never be.
    U wanna talk or resolve an issue

Do it peacefully.
    One word he gives and I'll be banished from the community. So show him the respect he deserves. If not, challenge me to get U banned on forums and IRC. Just challenge me. Fucking faggot.

I highly doubt you will get me banned<3 and you have just said more then enough to get yourself banned. I respect him when he does his job right, when he acts like he is 5 no sorry. You think i have only been here 1 month i been here over a year, you are not worth my time or arguing with, sorry. (calling someone a fucking faggot is a rude thing to say and insults the homosexual community) Razz i rather you call me a mother fucker then insult a whole group of people.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-05-28, 11:09

The no reason kick dramas have gone out of hand.

Start PMing me/posting evidence and i'll start handing out temporary IRC deranks.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-05-28, 12:01

Nr wrote:The no reason kick dramas have gone out of hand.

Start PMing me/posting evidence and i'll start handing out temporary IRC deranks.

1:54 to 2:08 in logs,may 28.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-05-28, 13:41

icywave486 wrote:

1:54 to 2:08 in logs,may 28.

yep, he banned them as well for fake writing a dice roll...
    Vaqq
    Vaqq

Post by Vaqq 2013-05-28, 14:21

He Also banned me "accidentally", when i queried him on why i was banned, he said it was an accident. However, there was no one other than me starting with V at the time, so he couldn't have clicked Tab o something similar.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-05-28, 14:24

He's gone crazy, but he has a really good reason why. He's under a lot of pressure IRL, and I know this isn't the real Luke
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-05-28, 14:25

icywave486 wrote:Frosty changed a lot when he became rank Sad

He's not the only one Razz
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-05-28, 14:54

Sean wrote:He's gone crazy, but he has a really good reason why. He's under a lot of pressure IRL, and I know this isn't the real Luke

Venting stress and/or anger from RL to a game where you are abusing your kick power isn't exactly a good way of fixing the problem.

I was in an argument with Luke yesterday after he was repeatedly kicking people and I told him he was abusing powers. He kept telling me that he wasn't and even asked Blake. He took a little while to reply, but Blake said yes, that we was abusing his kicking powers. He then tried to kick Blake even though he knows he can't (I assume), so Blake just kicked him. I left the IRC shortly after but I assume once Luke came back (instantly) he stopped what he was doing.
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-05-28, 15:03

he cant take his irl issues out on the cora dyce community?..how is that justified at all...
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-05-28, 15:13

Sean wrote:He's gone crazy, but he has a really good reason why. He's under a lot of pressure IRL, and I know this isn't the real Luke

This is Francois then?If he's under pressure IRL,why not just be inactive for a while :L
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-05-28, 15:47

Like I said, Nr for admin.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-05-28, 15:52

Lol, I was just kidding. He's always been crazy....and @blake's involvement... The irony.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-05-28, 15:57

Christina has more evidence then u could imagine Very Happy
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-05-28, 16:03

Alright,

vaqq I kick/banned you by accident, I was jut typing !Kb jojo (I know I can't kick/ban jojo, hence why I did it).

Then I saw you and I typed V tab = vaqq

to say vaqq

but !Kb was already typed so that's how you got banned. I immediately asked Jojo to unban you.

I banned two other guys who were spamming fake rolls of a certain number which both players needed to get to win a game...How is that power abuse, can easily cause confusion.

I KB waded and the other yellow for the trash talk they sent through IRC query but as always Christina jumps into action without knowing what is actually going on and supports the opposition....

Edit: Stop this Frosty stop bullshit, you are acting like I kick ban people daily, which is not the case. Once again it's just you guys making a big deal out of nothing.

Also Brendan me an Jojo are cool with each other so again I don't know why you have to come in and act like Jojo's father thinking I am bullying him or something.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-05-28, 16:06

Luke wrote:Alright,

vaqq I kick/banned you by accident, I was jut typing !Kb jojo (I know I can't kick/ban jojo, hence why I did it).

to say vaqq

but !Kb was already typed so that's how you got banned. I immediately asked Jojo to unban you.

I banned two other guys who were spamming fake rolls of a certain number which both players needed to get to win a game...How is that power abuse, can easily cause confusion.

I KB waded and the other yellow for the trash talk they sent through IRC query but as always Christina jumps into action without knowing what is actually going on and supports the opposition....

Edit: Stop this Frosty stop bullshit, you are acting like I kick ban people daily, which is not the case. Once again it's just you guys making a big deal out of nothing.

Also Brendan me an Jojo are cool with each other so again I don't know why you have to come in and act like Jojo's father thinking I am bullying him or something.

Your kidding me? Trash Talk? I was telling you how pathetic you were for being mean to Jojo and faking Giveaways and all... You're really full of yourself.
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-05-28, 16:14

Brendan wrote:
    Luke wrote:Alright,

to say vaqq

Your kidding me? Trash Talk? I was telling you how pathetic you were for being mean to Jojo and faking Giveaways and all... You're really full of yourself.

Again for the last time, Jojo fully knew I was not being mean to him at all, you should drop this we are good friends..jeez...

Faking giveaway, hey fine I admit to faking a 1M giveaway when I told everyone to IRC query me and that was stupid of me to do so. On the other hands I have given billions to this clan.

It's also interesting how you bring up the topic of faking a giveaway as Christina has posted evidence of you faking a giveaway a while back. ( I believe, from memory)

I am not full or myself I am just defending myself.

Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-05-28, 16:20

Again for the last time, Jojo fully knew I was not being mean to him at all, you should drop this we are good friends..jeez...

Faking giveaway, hey fine I admit to faking a 1M giveaway when I told everyone to IRC query me and that was stupid of me to do so. On the other hands I have given billions to this clan.

It's also interesting how you bring up the topic of faking a giveaway as Christina has posted evidence of you faking a giveaway a while back. ( I believe, from memory)

I am not full or myself I am just defending myself.

This was a while back, but we have resolved that - No need to change the Topic.
    And I don't think you have given billions away here...
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-05-28, 16:26

Shots fired
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-05-28, 16:26

Sean wrote:Shots fired

Lol?
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-05-28, 16:35

This was posted by Jojo on my host app:

The 1b giveaway you did blew me away ill make a list of the people i remember
    Uc2
    Charlie Sir
    callie bobo
    meagerman
    deathmage
    Cannon
    And many other randoms who got money from dps and such

I randomly gave out 400m to our loyal betters(all was frosty's money and was done in one of our deadest timezones and really made the wagers come in)
    Easter giveaways x4=240m

I did a bunch of silent drops(dropped a bunch of correct battleaxes at random times) =150m
    Did giveaways such as(roll a 2 win dadadaa)=150m

400+240+150+200m=ALMOST 1B GIVEN AWAY

You really blew me away, cuz tbh i see most high betters as very greedy, you gave back to the community and really impressed me. You are taking the right steps to becoming a host.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-05-28, 17:04

This won't happen again. If anything similar does happen then don't hesitate to report it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 22:15