Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Sam
Understand
Allen's Slave
7 posters

This shows how little people know about code.

Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

This shows how little people know about code.  Empty This shows how little people know about code.

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-12, 22:00

By far the best video clip I've seen about trying to sound smart with coding.
    Understand
    Understand

This shows how little people know about code.  Empty Re: This shows how little people know about code.

Post by Understand 2013-05-14, 16:42

hahahaha "I'll drive my car into the lake and see if I can get evidence of Bigfoot's existence." top comment

She went full retard...
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

This shows how little people know about code.  Empty Re: This shows how little people know about code.

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-16, 01:16

Understand wrote:hahahaha "I'll drive my car into the lake and see if I can get evidence of Bigfoot's existence." top comment

She went full retard...

Lmfao I love this clip
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-05-16, 02:00

I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. The writers of that show are probably laughing their asses off.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-05-16, 02:08

Sam wrote:I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. The writers of that show are probably laughing their asses off.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL I could so imagine that.

The writers watched that clip and laughed their asses off about how much of a puppet she is.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-05-16, 12:58

It sounds fancy to the average moron such as myself so I'd never know unless I had a Tom to point it out Razz
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-05-16, 13:08

Jon wrote:It sounds fancy to the average moron such as myself so I'd never know unless I had a Tom to point it out Razz
    Exactly.
    When I saw this video, I was like damn she knows what she is doing, then saw Tom having fun of her.
    I was like damn that gurl don't know shit.

hehe
    love you Tom,mistro <3.
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-16, 13:14

Lelz wrote:
    Jon wrote:It sounds fancy to the average moron such as myself so I'd never know unless I had a Tom to point it out Razz
    Exactly.
    When I saw this video, I was like damn she knows what she is doing, then saw Tom having fun of her.

hehe
    love you Tom,mistro <3.

Lmfao I love both of you <3

You need a pretty high level of nerdiness to enjoy the clip. I easily surpass those credentials. Razz
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-05-16, 14:58

Tom wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Exactly.

hehe
    love you Tom,mistro <3.

You need a pretty high level of nerdiness to enjoy the clip. I easily surpass those credentials. Razz
    Big words :'(
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-05-16, 15:02

Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Exactly.

hehe
    love you Tom,mistro <3.

he could have just said:

you need a high level of intelligence to enjoy the video. I easily can be better than those qualities .

fk u mistro :p
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-05-16, 15:05

Lelz wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Exactly.

hehe
    love you Tom,mistro <3.

he could have just said:

you need a high level of intelligence to enjoy the video. I easily can be better than those qualities .

May the Lord help humanity.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-05-16, 15:06

Understand wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Exactly.

hehe
    love you Tom,mistro <3.

he could have just said:

I understand.

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-18, 16:11

Lelz wrote:
    Understand wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Exactly.

hehe
    love you Tom,mistro <3.

he could have just said:

I understand.

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Lmfao I have no idea what I'd do without you guys<3
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Shygodd 2013-05-18, 16:14

reminds me of those shows where people are "Hacking" and just mashing the keyboard violently and saying cool sounding words Razz
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-18, 16:18

Shygodd wrote:reminds me of those shows where people are "Hacking" and just mashing the keyboard violently and saying cool sounding words Razz

THEY MANAGED TO RECURSIVELY OPTIMIZE THE MAINFRAME!?

SWEET JESUS.
    wolf lord01
    wolf lord01
    VIP
    VIP

Post by wolf lord01 2013-05-21, 07:40

Lol toms rite all u really need tho is to kno how to hack wifi get on command promp type ipconfig and BAM ip address...
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-21, 19:55

wolf lord01 wrote:Lol toms rite all u really need tho is to kno how to hack wifi get on command promp type ipconfig and BAM ip address...

What...? Obtaining an IP address has nothing to do with hacking lol...

If its a WEP key, you can use BackTrack to capture packets being transmitted and compare enough of their signatures to break the WEP key, as WEP absolutely sucks.

If it's WPA, you'd do better with a word list brute force attack, or a rainbow table.

I hope you weren't being serious, as you listed computers as something you're interested in under hobbies on your profile lol...
    wolf lord01
    wolf lord01
    VIP
    VIP

Post by wolf lord01 2013-05-21, 20:16

Tom wrote:
    wolf lord01 wrote:Lol toms rite all u really need tho is to kno how to hack wifi get on command promp type ipconfig and BAM ip address...

If its a WEP key, you can use BackTrack to capture packets being transmitted and compare enough of their signatures to break the WEP key, as WEP absolutely sucks.

If it's WPA, you'd do better with a word list brute force attack, or a rainbow table.

I hope you weren't being serious, as you listed computers as something you're interested in under hobbies on your profile lol...

Im talkin about getting the wifi password some ppl would hack it if they dont kno it but if ur connected its as easy as goin on command prompt and i was being very serious in my jobs hobbies
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-21, 22:40

wolf lord01 wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Im talkin about getting the wifi password some ppl would hack it if they dont kno it but if ur connected its as easy as goin on command prompt and i was being very serious in my jobs hobbies

I'm not trying to attack you... But you are aware that a router's password and IP address are two completely different and unrelated things, correct?
    wolf lord01
    wolf lord01
    VIP
    VIP

Post by wolf lord01 2013-05-21, 22:47

Tom wrote:
    wolf lord01 wrote:
    Tom wrote:

I'm not trying to attack you... But you are aware that a router's password and IP address are two completely different and unrelated things, correct?

Yh but im saying an easy way to get an ip is by connecting to a wifi and going on cmd and typing ipconfig u cant do that without connecting to a wifi. but if theres a wep or wpa password on it then u would have to hack the wifi password thats where he hacking came from and the wifi password but if ur already connected then all u have to do is go on command prompt and type ipconfig then u have the ip adress of the wifi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 12:10