Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+9
Rob Crawl
Twelve Lubes
Xine
Aaron
Dogs>Cats
Christina
Veny
Brendan
ekonka30
13 posters

rewagering should not be allowed...

ekonka30
    ekonka30
    VIP
    VIP

rewagering should not be allowed... Empty rewagering should not be allowed...

Post by ekonka30 2013-05-06, 03:19

i mean, i am trying to bet but a certain host continues to rewage between 2 people and there is multiple other who want to bet, but nope. the host keeps rewagering instead.
    so fucking annoying... everybody should be able to bet equally
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

rewagering should not be allowed... Empty Re: rewagering should not be allowed...

Post by Brendan 2013-05-06, 03:32

Sad Agreed.. But there are many consequences of people who do not win and the ranks like more money...

People who lose will want to do a higher wager (Raging) making their anxiety go extreme if they have to wait. Razz
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

rewagering should not be allowed... Empty Re: rewagering should not be allowed...

Post by Veny 2013-05-06, 03:39

yeah, well xine was the only hoster at that time..
    ekonka30
    ekonka30
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ekonka30 2013-05-06, 03:45

V wrote:yeah, well xine was the only hoster at that time..
    exactly... it might be ok if theres a bunch there to get to everybody, but there was liek 3 people other than aaron adn moe, and she wouldnt take any
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-05-06, 03:55

ekonka30 wrote:
    V wrote:yeah, well xine was the only hoster at that time..
    exactly... it might be ok if theres a bunch there to get to everybody, but there was liek 3 people other than aaron adn moe, and she wouldnt take any

true, but xine doesn't wanna waste her time on low wagers, she wanted to get the high betters first...
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-05-06, 04:46

Moved to General Support. Don't know why this was in the spam section.

If a host is solo'ing, they're supposed to trade everyone as equally as possible.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-05-06, 04:49

Christina wrote:Moved to General Support. Don't know why this was in the spam section.

If a host is solo'ing, they're supposed to trade everyone as equally as possible.

i agree, but xine asked pants to host but he refused to come, than he finnaly came but really late..

i think rewagering should only be allowed if it most of the betters range of money.
    aaron and moe were doing 250m+ -.-
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-05-06, 05:09

V wrote:
    Christina wrote:Moved to General Support. Don't know why this was in the spam section.

i agree, but xine asked pants to host but he refused to come, than he finnaly came but really late..

i think rewagering should only be allowed if it most of the betters range of money.
    aaron and moe were doing 250m+ -.-
    Rs has too load
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2013-05-06, 05:16

So... Veny & Ekona. How does it feel trying to get me Banned? It's okay, The Mod told me everything on who reported me in my PM about gambling. Don't try cover up now Smile. You guys were just Mad because no-one was trading you.

& Xine was taking other wagers, Wasn't always Re-wagers.
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2013-05-06, 05:19

host needs to host too dont blame it to someone who always hosts. as much as possible i take the bets even if i have 1.5b wager and not getting called im taking even the small bets while having that bet.

you guys should also be patient.

and why would you guys report us the mod told us who reported us.

so now you wonder why no one host its all your fault.

Last edited by Ms Xine on 2013-05-06, 05:55; edited 1 time in total
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-05-06, 05:20

Aaron wrote:So... Veny & Ekona. How does it feel trying to get me Banned? It's okay, The Mod told me everything on who reported me in my PM about gambling. Don't try cover up now Smile. You guys were just Mad because no-one was trading you.

LMAO if this is actually true, I will probably never bet here again, just to nullify the risk of me getting banned when hosts take a while to host larger wagers of mine.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-05-06, 05:32

Aaron wrote:So... Veny & Ekona. How does it feel trying to get me Banned? It's okay, The Mod told me everything on who reported me in my PM about gambling. Don't try cover up now Smile. You guys were just Mad because no-one was trading you.

what the hell aaron, i was never mad at not getting bets. i asked for a host and xine asked for pants to come. i would never get mad at you or any hosts because they wouldn't let me bet. i never had any contact with that mod at all, and im pretty sure i would not talk about gambling with him..

it makes me sad to think that after all these months on knowing each other, you accuse me straightfoward for reporting you...
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2013-05-06, 05:38

V wrote:

what the hell aaron, i was never mad at not getting bets. i asked for a host and xine asked for pants to come. i would never get mad at you or any hosts because they wouldn't let me bet. i never had any contact with that mod at all, and im pretty sure i would not talk about gambling with him..

it makes me sad to think that after all these months on knowing each other, you accuse me straightfoward for reporting you...

The Mod Clearly stated the Names on who reported me, Which is why he Muted me because there were 2-3 of you That reported me, So I am going by to What he says (I'm not Accusing you Straightforward), I know Ekona 100% reported me Because he was Mad, Which is why this thread was made. If I had of screenied what the Mod had told me, I would of posted it Here.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-05-06, 05:45

Aaron wrote:
    V wrote:

The Mod Clearly stated the Names on who reported me, Which is why he Muted me because there were 2-3 of you That reported me, So I am going by to What he says (I'm not Accusing you Straightforward), I know Ekona 100% reported me Because he was Mad, Which is why this thread was made. If I had of screenied what the Mod had told me, I would of posted it Here.

i have no idea how i got connected to your muting, i talked to the mod about the cora community and that was it. i never mentioned anybody. scratch
    Rob Crawl
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rob Crawl 2013-05-06, 06:59

Ok well this is a TRUE issue but not today. Xine is good she takes wagers upto 20m and calls it herself when she has high wagers.
    Djvenom keeps account of betters and its almost like only those 2 are betting. Not accusing bit yeah if there are other betters please don't rewager. Thanks hosts.
    @aaron:m 100%sure veny reported U. I heard him tell the pmod to add him.
    ekonka30
    ekonka30
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ekonka30 2013-05-06, 07:35

oh. my. god. -.- this is total bullshit by now. k guys, i was mad because of the rwing. i love every host here and would NEVER REPORT THEM! i pretty much was over this after like 10 mins... it was just a serious annoyance...

WITH THE FUCKING MOD - i have no clue why , was bored. so i went up to the mod, and asked "would i get muted/banned if i said the rule on gambling was dumb?" and he said no. so then i started talking to him about how i thought it was stupid and how jagex made a dumb decision and lost tons of their players, and it was all just stupid talk, no names mentioned, i said absolutely NOTHING in accordance to cora, or its people, or the hosts, or myself, or even about gambling. it was literally about the rule on it and how jagex made a fucking stupid move. honestly, i was tempted to make a report and almost did... at the mod... lol he was being stupid so i nearly reported him for saying something that may be considered innapropriate from his conversation with rob... but no i did not report you aaron, or anybody else for that matter... i have been a part of this community for damn near 2 years now (on and off, but nevertheless) and i would NEVER rat out a person in the clan (unless its a noob like baws) to anybody, especially over something as little as having to wait to bet... aaron, i was mainly mad at xine anyways, you were just the one betting, not the one doing it. regardless, i was quickly over it. this is a totally stupid thing, from a dumb and immature pmod, and i never reported anybody, nor will i, even if something more substancial happens (like getting scammed by a host or something). anything less than that though will never result in me doing something ridiculous as that.

aaron, i am sorry you got reported or whatever the fuck happened, but please dont accuse me on those grounds... i had no intentions, no actions made, and i was on facebook 95% of the time the mod was there cuz nobody was doin anything... i jumped in at the beginning asking if it was cool being a mod, and left til the end where i was tellin him how i thought the rule was stupid. I personally had nothing to do with it, and whatever proof i can give u i will.

as for everything else... well idk.

xine - i was mad at you, but quickly over it. all i was saying was i was trying to get your attention in irc, and you didnt respond nor trade me or veny or whoever else needed a host. you normally are very good at that, as you are at ther time of me posting this... anyways i hope this is sorted out between us.

also, aaron, it honestly doesnt feel too good getting blamed for your mute... thanks.
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-06, 07:41

Consider this my friends.

What's the best way to cripple an organization? Ill tell you. From the inside out. A player mod tells someone their friends reported them, and all hell breaks lose. It's incredibly easy to do if you actually believe what they tell you. Look at the drama it has already created.

With the mods being as big of assholes as they are, do you really think they're going to be telling us the truth?

Don't believe everything you read and hear. Think about it in a rational context, and go from there.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2013-05-06, 07:42

-.- This is the time Where I really wish I had screenied the Mod saying You & Veny gave in my name, Why would I lie about this? of course i'm going to believe the Mod, Asfore it was only, Me - You - Xine - Veny - Rob Crawl and Genuine Spec, At the Spirit tree, So who else is there to blame if no-one else was even there & the mod had told me it was you guys?
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-05-06, 07:44

Stay on topic.
    ekonka30
    ekonka30
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ekonka30 2013-05-06, 07:46

Aaron wrote:-.- This is the time Where I really wish I had screenied the Mod saying You & Veny gave in my name, Why would I lie about this? of course i'm going to believe the Mod, Asfore it was only, Me - You - Xine - Veny - Rob Crawl and Genuine Spec, At the Spirit tree, So who else is there to blame if no-one else was even there & the mod had told me it was you guys?
    dude. i understand. i totally do... you had reason to believe i did. but he was a dick, and i think mistro's right. even if it isnt for the same reason, i pissed him off so he maybe wanted to get me in trouble in whatever way he thought it would... i am sorry u got muted but i had no play in it.
    ekonka30
    ekonka30
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ekonka30 2013-05-06, 07:51

anyway can we have this shit closed? enough unnecessary drama
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-05-06, 12:33

Guys I was there at the time. If there are multiple hosts and one has got a high wager then go bet on the other. Rather than complain come bet on me lol.

Post by Guest 2013-05-06, 16:23

So what I'm seeing is that the better doesn't gets a trade and in response he reports the host. Wink
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-05-06, 16:27

Elk wrote:So what I'm seeing is that the better doesn't gets a trade and in response he reports the host. Wink

So hosting is like playing Russian Roulette now, nice.

ekonka30 wrote:anyway can we have this shit closed? enough unnecessary drama

Closed on request.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 08:41