Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Tunechi
James
Jaycubb
7 posters

Jaycubb with Tampon up Nose. ~All read

Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Jaycubb with Tampon up Nose. ~All read Empty Jaycubb with Tampon up Nose. ~All read

Post by Jaycubb 2013-04-04, 12:16

Yo so Im am a bit poor lately. I will put a tampon up my nose live on tinychat.com/corachannel for them rs eoc gp. This is legit not fake. I will keep 80 percent of the moneys and the rest will go to forums giveaways. Starting bid @ 5m. go go go
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Jaycubb with Tampon up Nose. ~All read Empty Re: Jaycubb with Tampon up Nose. ~All read

Post by James 2013-04-04, 12:18

Will you put tomato ketchup on it?
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Jaycubb with Tampon up Nose. ~All read Empty Re: Jaycubb with Tampon up Nose. ~All read

Post by Jaycubb 2013-04-04, 12:20

James wrote:Will you put tomato ketchup on it?

yes
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-04-04, 12:31

So we are paying you for this? hmmmm.....if you take of your shirt like last time! But I don't have 5M.
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Shygodd 2013-04-04, 13:28

do it topless with lipstick and i will pay 5m
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-04-04, 14:17

Shygodd wrote:do it topless with lipstick and i will pay 5m

no
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-04-04, 15:53

Wow you are low , bro.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-04-05, 10:38

Slash wrote:Wow you are low , bro.

its a fail troll
    Runetom
    Runetom

Post by Runetom 2013-04-05, 11:33

Jaycubb wrote:
    Slash wrote:Wow you are low , bro.

its a fail troll

Seemed so.
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-04-05, 12:03

It's a troll....I changed my plans just to catch this live!
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-05, 12:28

whole new level of desperation lol
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-04-05, 14:05

Award wrote:whole new level of desperation lol

You don't understand the problems us minorities face when we enter the new world! We struggle, just to put some bread on our tables. I can't even feed my in-game dog, so he is my inventory. Life may be good for you, getting like 100's of millions from wagers, but this is the things we resort to. It's because of all the rich people, us migrants are forced into hard labor (tanning hides) that barely pays. We all enter the black market (Buying/Selling Pennys) or even worse, prostitution (like Jaycubb). We partake in menial jobs that have no effect what so ever in the Rs economy. We are all F2P and seen as wortheless, due to our low cash piles and skills. Those who really get to know us, realize we are not all poor begging "newbies". We have a warm heart full of love. Live a day in our shoes, Award, you'll understand. So it's not a "whole new level of desperation", it's a whole new level for you, but for us, it's normal, normal life, normal work. It's not desperation, it's necessity. Jaycubb must sell his body to survive. My wife is leaving me, I had to sell her diamond ring for 2000 GP just to repay a loan (still not paid off). I am always shoved around in the busy GE area and called a "hobo". I wait in line all day long at the GE stand to speak to the clerk, she said, "We don't give free soup, next please". We are treated poorly, so I began doing some quests in search for some gold. Then that bastard steals my ship after I kill his dragon! Then he says, you can wear a rune platebody! I told him he's crazy, I can't even buy a rune platebody. I carry heavy vials all around Rs, filling them with water in order to quench your thirst, we work hard, so you live the life. If you had to, you would strip on camera like Jaycubb as well. I hope that day never comes, I would wish this lifestyle upon no one.

Best regards,

Y6r

Troll.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 23:08