Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+20
Boofz
Blake
Fancy|O2OO
Iamtaba
Casb | Waging
Veny
Piety|H4RM
Nancy
Firefury54
*Frozen*
Aaron
Christina
Marw
Jordan
joeyyxd|hete
Roee
Zetta
Darius L T U
Nitm
Rawah
24 posters

Gosh...Rush_it/playing star-bann him perm please?..

Rawah
    Rawah

Gosh...Rush_it/playing star-bann him perm please?.. Empty Gosh...Rush_it/playing star-bann him perm please?..

Post by Rawah 2013-01-03, 12:40

first thing this kid is annyoing for almost all the people-members/hosts in Cora Dyce..

Rush it impost for our hosts..
    Rush it imposted J bounce-who won my 25m giveaway.
    Rush it dosent respect hosts and members..so so annyoing
    after i kicked him and banned him from irc,and Iasked in clan doodle if can bann him

he said to me :
    Gosh...Rush_it/playing star-bann him perm please?.. Rushit
    Nitm
    Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Gosh...Rush_it/playing star-bann him perm please?.. Empty Re: Gosh...Rush_it/playing star-bann him perm please?..

Post by Nitm 2013-01-03, 12:42

LOL this guy should've got banned months ago..
    Darius L T U
    Darius L T U

Gosh...Rush_it/playing star-bann him perm please?.. Empty Re: Gosh...Rush_it/playing star-bann him perm please?..

Post by Darius L T U 2013-01-03, 12:45

Hes a bitch, after i won 2m ( withuot host ) He called me fker...idiot..asshole..and gave me win after 10min..
    he needs to go to the hospital im telling u
    Zetta
    Zetta

Post by Zetta 2013-01-03, 14:19

Darius L T U wrote:Hes a bitch, after i won 2m ( withuot host ) He called me fker...idiot..asshole..and gave me win after 10min..
    LoL
    Roee

Post by Roee 2013-01-03, 14:32

Darius L T U wrote:Hes a bitch, after i won 2m ( withuot host ) He called me fker...idiot..asshole..and gave me win after 10min..
    +1
    Btw, he has to control his ugly mouse with that shit words (sorry for language) rawah your the best just ignore this shitty kid<3
    joeyyxd|hete
    joeyyxd|hete

Post by joeyyxd|hete 2013-01-03, 17:21

what an idiot lol.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Jordan 2013-01-03, 17:58

He can rage in a serious way, but in fairness he can also be a nice guy, he doesn't mean any harm, and yeah he's an idiot but still. You can't really assume he was impostering just cause the imposter said "Wtf", everyone says that. I don't think he was.

Post by Guest 2013-01-03, 18:40

Seriously stop making topics about him, we all know what he does. Rolling Eyes
    Marw
    Marw

Post by Marw 2013-01-03, 20:10

So...are you going to ban him ^?
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-01-03, 23:38

Jordan wrote:He can rage in a serious way, but in fairness he can also be a nice guy, he doesn't mean any harm, and yeah he's an idiot but still. You can't really assume he was impostering just cause the imposter said "Wtf", everyone says that. I don't think he was.
    You don't know him that well lmao Razz He isn't a nice guy at all rofl. He rages and whines and begs. Doesn't stop. The other day I had to kick him from fc because he was saying things like "you guys are still dicing at cora dyce? fucking assholes". He spam trades and pms me in irc asking for free pots, raging if I say no. He should have been banned a long time ago.

He has had so many chances to improve himself yet has done nothing about it. Keep him banned.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2013-01-03, 23:59

Typical retard.

Ps: Rawah I thought he was ur good friend, always doing jokes with him.
    *Frozen*
    *Frozen*
    VIP
    VIP

Post by *Frozen* 2013-01-04, 00:15

Yeah a while back he did a giveaway and banned me from his private channel. Didn't even say why. Then when I'm up 600m "loan me? You are the best frozen!" -.- it's annoying
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-01-04, 07:24

fr0zenh3ll wrote:Yeah a while back he did a giveaway and banned me from his private channel. Didn't even say why. Then when I'm up 600m "loan me? You are the best frozen!" -.- it's annoying

Lost No More wrote:

Rush_it:

Gosh...Rush_it/playing star-bann him perm please?.. 32712329

*Frozen*
    *Frozen*
    VIP
    VIP

Post by *Frozen* 2013-01-04, 07:26

Firefury54 wrote:
    fr0zenh3ll wrote:Yeah a while back he did a giveaway and banned me from his private channel. Didn't even say why. Then when I'm up 600m "loan me? You are the best frozen!" -.- it's annoying

Lost No More wrote:

Rush_it:

Gosh...Rush_it/playing star-bann him perm please?.. 32712329

Yes. SUCK IT HARDDDD!
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-01-04, 07:29

You guys gotta stop looking at the negatives. Yes - he's a bitch but rather than concentrating on how much of a bitch he is, think about how he unites all of us with a common hatred Very Happy
    *Frozen*
    *Frozen*
    VIP
    VIP

Post by *Frozen* 2013-01-04, 07:31

Firefury54 wrote:You guys gotta stop looking at the negatives. Yes - he's a bitch but rather than concentrating on how much of a bitch he is, think about how he unites all of us with a common hatred Very Happy

He's an ass -.-
    Nancy
    Nancy

Post by Nancy 2013-01-04, 10:32

fuck rush it hes a fail annoying kid.. never done anything nice all shit he does .. even ddycc got sick of him..
    @ jordan.. rush it the most one who impost others lol i had many proofs for it and deleted well ik that kid well what he does im not that stupid.. its obvious how he was imposting others lol but i never fell for him Very Happy
    Zetta
    Zetta

Post by Zetta 2013-01-04, 12:23

No comment what I wanted to say has been said.
    Annoyest, Number 1# in impostering (how do u think he collects his money in a short while after getting cleaned), Spammiest KID EVER, No1 likes him.
    Rawah
    Rawah

Post by Rawah 2013-01-04, 12:36

Jordan wrote:He can rage in a serious way, but in fairness he can also be a nice guy, he doesn't mean any harm, and yeah he's an idiot but still. You can't really assume he was impostering just cause the imposter said "Wtf", everyone says that. I don't think he was.
    Jordan please... He's the imposter no1 else.
    Piety|H4RM
    Piety|H4RM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Piety|H4RM 2013-01-05, 10:47

Give him a chance.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-01-05, 17:52

Piety|H4RM wrote:Give him a chance.

never lmao
    Casb | Waging
    Casb | Waging

Post by Casb | Waging 2013-01-05, 18:23

Honestly, my mom is using the stove, so I can't cook popcorn. Well, my opinion on this unfortunate event, is that "PlayinG Star" had head damage when he was a virgin, he still is so he still has problems. I mean c'mon, give him a chance, he is a broken condom after all... I mean, just imagine if God told me, 'Yo mah Hommie' give me a chance, I'd say, sure thing mate. After all, GodScape is only the afterall fraction, suspension of the epic battle of history?

Edit: It's cold today, its also dark, and raining, i'm kind of sad...

No Shit Sherlock.

Gosh...Rush_it/playing star-bann him perm please?.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqrRZlU2W58oxx0rK-_Cot46kYfPEkG0-zhzNWRHA18mRBZ16LvQ
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-01-06, 08:54

Piety|H4RM wrote:Give him a chance.

He was given that 100 times,seriously fuck him
    Fancy|O2OO
    Fancy|O2OO

Post by Fancy|O2OO 2013-01-11, 10:20

I totally agree. He calls me and asshole and a faggot on forums, never respected me.
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2013-01-11, 13:29

I got this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 23:24