Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

F2P and Special Prizes

*Frozen*
    *Frozen*
    VIP
    VIP

F2P and Special Prizes Empty F2P and Special Prizes

Post by *Frozen* 2012-12-16, 00:51

Hey everyone Smile!

I'm "farely" new because not many of you know me and I didn't know there was a forums until a few months after I hung out at Cora Dyce.
    Remember when you made your first 1m gp? I do. It was amazing and I know for sure, I wasn't a member. Cora Dyce is the fc that EVERYONE is suppost to hang out at. I think we should move the fc to world 3 spirit tree and just move on. I miss all the hosts staying in world 1 because it's a F2P clan and I'm not a member Very Happy. I'm just saying back when I was a noob, it was so fun to go over to romio and juliet's to wager some cash, but now if we're split to F2P and P2P it's like we're not the largest F2P clan anymore Shocked .

ALSO

I think some hosts should have special rewards for rolling certain numbers on surplus pots. I know I've seen Nr do an easter egg giveaway to anyone who rolled a 12 on a 5m or larger pot. I think people get more excited and want to bet more Smile.

Thank you to all my friends at Cora Dyce because you've always been there for me Very Happy! SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO KING ZAMMY@@@

Merry Christmas everyone, or whatever you celebrate, and I hope Andy can see this so we can stay united in F2P!!!
    santa santa santa

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 23:10