Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Vaqq
Adam|Disturb
Firefury54
Alex
Nova
Bf
10 posters

Damn Aaron.c

Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Damn Aaron.c Empty Damn Aaron.c

Post by Bf 2012-11-19, 04:47

Someone wants to be in the top 20 posters. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    Nova

Damn Aaron.c Empty Re: Damn Aaron.c

Post by Nova 2012-11-19, 04:51

He posts on everything Smile
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2012-11-19, 04:52

aaron?
    who is that? Embarassed

Post by Guest 2012-11-19, 04:52

lol
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-11-19, 04:54

It's painfully obvious that he is spamming just for the sake of being one of the top 20 posters. It's so disgusting that I skip over his replies when I read a thread.
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-19, 07:00

What about me :3
    Vaqq
    Vaqq

Post by Vaqq 2012-11-19, 08:36

Lol aaron + disturb = too much spam
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2012-11-19, 13:41

Firefury54 wrote:It's painfully obvious that he is spamming just for the sake of being one of the top 20 posters. It's so disgusting that I skip over his replies when I read a thread.

It's obviously not true, that i want to be in the top 20 lmao, Idc what position i'm in. I just like to reply on threads, if that is an issue - then look at ur replies.
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2012-11-19, 13:42

Firefury54 wrote:It's painfully obvious that he is spamming just for the sake of being one of the top 20 posters. It's so disgusting that I skip over his replies when I read a thread.

This made me giggle.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2012-11-19, 14:27

Lol I was jking guys confused albino
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-11-19, 16:32

2ZX wrote:

It's obviously not true, that i want to be in the top 20 lmao, Idc what position i'm in. I just like to reply on threads, if that is an issue - then look at ur replies.
    Aaron, many of your posts are meaningless and they indicate that you really do not care about the topic at hand. A good majority of your responses are "Lol" "Lmao!" "Welcome" "Nice!" and quotations. When you post these replies in a series, I can't help but think that you are doing it for the sake of getting post counts. You have went up about 1000 posts in just 2 weeks. Over half those posts are guaranteed to be spam.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2012-11-19, 17:32

Firefury54 wrote:
    2ZX wrote:

Aaron, many of your posts are meaningless and they indicate that you really do not care about the topic at hand. A good majority of your responses are "Lol" "Lmao!" "Welcome" "Nice!" and quotations. When you post these replies in a series, I can't help but think that you are doing it for the sake of getting post counts. You have went up about 1000 posts in just 2 weeks. Over half those posts are guaranteed to be spam.

What else u want me to say? 'Congrats want a medal? I don't need to write a paragraph explaining why i commented on the thread, A few words from myself is what I need to say.
    Slvz
    Slvz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Slvz 2012-11-19, 18:20

2ZX wrote:
    Firefury54 wrote:
    2ZX wrote:

What else u want me to say? 'Congrats want a medal? I don't need to write a paragraph explaining why i commented on the thread, A few words from myself is what I need to say.
    Well said.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-11-19, 19:07

2ZX wrote:
    Firefury54 wrote:
    2ZX wrote:

Sometimes it was obvious that you replied without even looking at the thread or the replies - that is what I consider spam. I'm not saying everything you posted was spam but a good majority of it was. Regardless, my rant doesn't even apply to you anymore because it looks like your have stopped your spam rampage.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2012-11-19, 19:35

http://www.coradyce.com/spa/2ZX

Maybe just reread the rules I wrote. Smile

This isn't just directed at you lol. There are around 10 other people who do the exact same thing. This is the largest section for content (for unknown reasons), but the name "spam" makes people think they can post whatever they want. Sad I'd honestly recommend merging this with another sub-forum (not labeled spam), or just enforce the rules that should be enforced.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 23:39