Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+4
Vaqq
Am the beast
Veny
Adam|Disturb
8 posters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Game~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Game~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Game~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-10, 00:45

This game was here before and im not quite sure why it went away and is used in lots of places. "Lucky 7" or "Over Under Lucky" the main point is to either pick over (higher then 7) under (less than 7) or lucky (7) and a newer addition is that you can pick a number such as 2-12 and if u get it right the closer is it to 2 or 12 the higher the multiplier and if you get 2 or 12 its times 10! so you can bet 1m and come off with 10m how cool is that!

Now post some helpful or nice comments below

~Disturbiaz
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Game~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Game~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Veny 2012-11-11, 04:05

i like the game idea, but we should keep cora dyce to a simple person vs person roll game, + egg game.
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Game~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Game~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-11, 04:23

Veny wrote:i like the game idea, but we should keep cora dyce to a simple person vs person roll game, + egg game.
    this game was here before and I don't know why it was taking away tons of people played it not like not enough plp were playin and it could bring more betters
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2012-11-11, 04:28

Disturbiaz|Warm wrote:
    Veny wrote:i like the game idea, but we should keep cora dyce to a simple person vs person roll game, + egg game.
    this game was here before and I don't know why it was taking away tons of people played it not like not enough plp were playin and it could bring more betters

maybe it's wasn't popular
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-11, 19:24

Veny wrote:
    Disturbiaz|Warm wrote:

maybe it's wasn't popular
    it was tho Sad it just got forgotten lists of the hosts who hosting it quit Sad
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-13, 05:05

err more feedback
    Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Game~~~~~~~~~~~~ Empty bl990

Post by Am the beast 2012-11-13, 22:06

true what veny said but good idea Very Happy
    Vaqq
    Vaqq

Post by Vaqq 2012-11-13, 22:17

I think cora dyce would want the games we play Dicing and eggs, this is what makes are fc unique
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-11-13, 23:17

I believe it was taken out because many customers were complaining about how they could never win any cash; Hosts had a greater advantage.

I still very much enjoyed 7s, and I wish it would be taken back.
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-15, 02:33

Spoof | Le Tiger wrote:I believe it was taken out because many customers were complaining about how they could never win any cash; Hosts had a greater advantage.

I still very much enjoyed 7s, and I wish it would be taken back.
    then less bring it back
    K7i
    K7i

Post by K7i 2012-11-15, 02:35

I hope lucky 7 comes back Very Happy
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2012-12-12, 13:03

Yeah, I like that game! I am pretty sure that was in the Clan before like a year ago!
    WeBbY
    WeBbY

Post by WeBbY 2012-12-12, 15:16

They said the reason it was tooken out was beacuse of the odds. Pretty sure they said it was like 35% chance to win. Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 22:45