Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Firefury54
Ali
Jordan
Frosty
Liberati
CR7i
10 posters

...I dont know what to say...

CR7i

...I dont know what to say... Empty ...I dont know what to say...

Post by CR7i 2012-10-12, 00:23

Before you start reading, please play this video and listen to this song while u read what i'm about say because i think this song applies to me. And please acknowledge what has been said because believe me there is a real human being typing this behind a keyboard and what i am about to say is the truth and the rest is for you to decide...

Well to be honest, i think i have given up. I've been at Cora since June 2012 and i've Waged over 2B, advertised for countless of hours, dropped and gaveaway over 200m, tried to build a relationship with hosts and members even though i would get ignored, i still gave away more of my time to get that first 'Hi'! I know ur sitting there thinking that uv'e heard this story over and over again but believe me it hurts! It hurts badly when u've spent so much time, given so much away and now i have nothing (i gave away my last 100k today). I've been sitting on 300k for the past few days wondering about Rs trying to act as if everything is fine, but the truth is, a real human being is hurt, bored, feels worthless,pointless...huuh...idk what else to say! Before you start thinking that im writing this to make u feel bad for me...naaaa get that thought out of ur head, im not that type of guy. Im writing this for you to acknowledge what i've done and for you to realise why i have given up. To be honest...i'm hopeless! Look at how many people are more worthy of getting something back from Cora. Although they havnt got it yet, they still have some wealth to keep them busy during their time waiting, but i have nothing. When i wrote about myself in the application, that is the genuine person i am! And if u don want to accept it, thats cool with me because i dont expect you to believe someone you've never met in your life. But let me tell you something...someone who has given everything including time...sometims we dont appreciate how valuable time is. I tried enjoying my time, but believe me its hard. I swear on my life its hard to enjoy it when u have nothing and the only thing you can do is wait hopelessly knowing there are people who have waited for months and still heard nothing. People who have had 1B trust trades and i havnt even had one! Anyway...i would like to thank everyone who has helped me out and all the hosts who held my bets, even if they dont know or like me. I dont want to quit Rs because i think im attracted to the game even though i have nothing to do lol, but we will see what time has to tell...

Lots of Love

Hydar (CR7 i)

Last edited by CR7i on 2012-10-12, 02:52; edited 1 time in total
    Liberati
    Liberati

...I dont know what to say... Empty Re: ...I dont know what to say...

Post by Liberati 2012-10-12, 01:49

Been one month here. Kinda feeling the start of what your feeling too. I feel like I'm gonna go nowhere with anything that I even do. Part of me wants to give up too even though everyone's been edging me on to keep going like its some kind of dumb ammusing game to watch. I'm not giving up. Not now. Had I wanted to give up I woulda quit Rs 8 years ago.
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2012-10-12, 02:10

You have a lot of things that many people in the world do not have, just picture it as this, it is a game but outside the game you have many other ways to keep you busy but you may not have realised yet.

Also yes maybe you feel neglected, but that is not the case, many people have been ranked but it can be a long process indeed. Also at the moment we do not need new hosts, but a time where new hosts will be needed, perhaps then you could be selected.

And you have many things aswell, just remember many people around teh world do not even have food and water and this is of course just a game.

Perhaps it would be better to contact hosts or speak with people when they are:

Not busy
    Alert to pm's

As any distractions whilst hosting could lead to them making a mistake and paying out an imposter for example.

Also do not have your whole focus on attempting to get ranked, just have fun and enjoy the game, skill and stuff.

I hope you can recover from this upset.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Jordan 2012-10-12, 02:47

Luke Frosty wrote:You have a lot of things that many people in the world do not have, just picture it as this, it is a game but outside the game you have many other ways to keep you busy but you may not have realised yet.

Also yes maybe you feel neglected, but that is not the case, many people have been ranked but it can be a long process indeed. Also at the moment we do not need new hosts, but a time where new hosts will be needed, perhaps then you could be selected.

And you have many things aswell, just remember many people around teh world do not even have food and water and this is of course just a game.

Perhaps it would be better to contact hosts or speak with people when they are:

Not busy
    Alert to pm's

As any distractions whilst hosting could lead to them making a mistake and paying out an imposter for example.

Also do not have your whole focus on attempting to get ranked, just have fun and enjoy the game, skill and stuff.

I hope you can recover from this upset.

What Luke said. If you try too hard to get noticed, it's never going to happen. Try chilling out, enjoying yourself, it'll make everything better.
    CR7i

Post by CR7i 2012-10-12, 02:50

Its not about getting the host, its the fact that iv'e nothing left due to giving away for the sake of the clan. All the time i put into making tht money, and its all gone. I cant even enjoy what i worked for bcause i didnt realise that the process would take this long. As i said its not about the host, but about the time and dedication and money ive given.

Thanks
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Jordan 2012-10-12, 02:52

CR7i wrote:Its not about getting the host, its the fact that iv'e nothing left due to giving away for the sake of the clan. All the time i put into making tht money, and its all gone. I cant even enjoy what i worked for bcause i didnt realise that the process would take this long. As i said its not about the host, but about the time and dedication and money ive given.

Thanks

Realise what process would take so long?..
    Ali
    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Ali 2012-10-12, 04:00

I had 2k subscribers I bet BILLS not just 2b. Billions. Shout outs to the clan. Drop parties. Clan Give Aways. Promotions. Everything there was to do I did it and kept at it. When I got cleaned, I went pking, I went training, money comes and goes.

It took me 6 months to finally get a rank. I had moment like yours, when I wanted to give up. But I resigned 1 week ago, but I will keep the memories.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-10-12, 04:31

Cr7i,

I wish I had chance to talk to you before you had given away so much of your money for the clan. As you know, there are giveaways everyday and most people who get a hold of something from these handsouts are usually leeches who never come back again. The hosts have plenty of their own money and the other people in this community are focused on gambling and doing their own giveaways. So the handouts you do will be long forgotten in the multitude of giveaways that happen here. I could say a lot but simply put: giveaways will not get you noticed :/

Now, I'm not saying this to put you down. Personally, I admire you for the fact that you were willing to spend your last 100k for this clan. However, you made a mistake by assuming that best way to ranked was to do a lot of giveaways. You remind me a lot of Kaysie - she too has invested a lot of time and money into the clan and has yet to be ranked. Maybe you should hear her story sometime.

Anyways, I wanted to write this message to assure you that your efforts were not in vain. Unless you experienced it yourself, I don't think you would have believed anyone who told you that ranks were about more than just giveaways. One of the most important things about being a host in this clan is that you get along with the others in this community and have a good time. Sometimes when you try too hard, you lose focus of what matters most. And you know what matters most? Your enjoyment.

You may have lost all of your money but you have not lost your chance at host Wink Now is your chance to do things right. I encourage you to get to know the people in this community. I quit playing Rs a couple of months ago but I stick around on the forums because I love talking to these guys. It's not easy being the new guy and that's why it takes a lot of time to get adjusted. You have to realize that a lot of people are preoccupied with their own problems and unable to read the emotions of others. That's why you have have to reach out. If you're having trouble connecting with people in the clan, I encourage you to talk to me at least. I'm pretty easy to get along with and I'm here on the forums everyday.

I hope you find some encouragement from what I had to say. And I look forward to chatting with you sometime Smile
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2012-10-12, 08:29

Firefury54 wrote:Cr7i,

I wish I had chance to talk to you before you had given away so much of your money for the clan. As you know, there are giveaways everyday and most people who get a hold of something from these handsouts are usually leeches who never come back again. The hosts have plenty of their own money and the other people in this community are focused on gambling and doing their own giveaways. So the handouts you do will be long forgotten in the multitude of giveaways that happen here. I could say a lot but simply put: giveaways will not get you noticed :/

Now, I'm not saying this to put you down. Personally, I admire you for the fact that you were willing to spend your last 100k for this clan. However, you made a mistake by assuming that best way to ranked was to do a lot of giveaways. You remind me a lot of Kaysie - she too has invested a lot of time and money into the clan and has yet to be ranked. Maybe you should hear her story sometime.

Anyways, I wanted to write this message to assure you that your efforts were not in vain. Unless you experienced it yourself, I don't think you would have believed anyone who told you that ranks were about more than just giveaways. One of the most important things about being a host in this clan is that you get along with the others in this community and have a good time. Sometimes when you try too hard, you lose focus of what matters most. And you know what matters most? Your enjoyment.

You may have lost all of your money but you have not lost your chance at host Wink Now is your chance to do things right. I encourage you to get to know the people in this community. I quit playing Rs a couple of months ago but I stick around on the forums because I love talking to these guys. It's not easy being the new guy and that's why it takes a lot of time to get adjusted. You have to realize that a lot of people are preoccupied with their own problems and unable to read the emotions of others. That's why you have have to reach out. If you're having trouble connecting with people in the clan, I encourage you to talk to me at least. I'm pretty easy to get along with and I'm here on the forums everyday.

I hope you find some encouragement from what I had to say. And I look forward to chatting with you sometime Smile

Now THAT was awesome. Dude, please stop trying so hard to get host. I know you want it. I do too. I have it as one of my goals, and I'm set on accomplishing it. But it's gonna take a while. And by a while, I mean a very, very long time. But that's more than okay with me. Just keep pushing, but don't make it look like you're begging for it. In the chatbox, you mentioned a video, then instead of sending a link to the video, you sent a link to your host app with the video in it... You don't need to do this. You need people to look at the hosting section, see your app, and have the want to post in it. Just keep on trucking mate, it's what life is all about.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-10-13, 19:16

SypherPK wrote:I had 2k subscribers I bet BILLS not just 2b. Billions. Shout outs to the clan. Drop parties. Clan Give Aways. Promotions. Everything there was to do I did it and kept at it. When I got cleaned, I went pking, I went training, money comes and goes.

It took me 6 months to finally get a rank. I had moment like yours, when I wanted to give up. But I resigned 1 week ago, but I will keep the memories.

I've also have had those moments.
    Goat IRL

Post by Goat IRL 2012-10-13, 22:16

Keep your head up
    F3YU
    F3YU

Post by F3YU 2012-10-14, 15:36

You've been here for a month and you are giving up some of us have been here for over a year losing our banks every now and then. Building relationships takes time bro you have to give it time other than that I can point out people that has devoted their time and effort just to get ranked it takes time! Trust trades hmm you want to get trusted? Trust is gained you'll get the trust you want if you learn to be patient. Me myself has recently been hacked over 70m which nr has gave me for my loyalty and That made me stronger. I just keep moving on setting new goals and moving forward but then again I think u can recover everyone can! just get back up and keep moving on and look forward for better things to come and just smile your lucky enough your in this community because I learned a lot in here it's my second family forever make it yours too so don't leave if your thinking to stay and you will learn a lot:)
    CR7i

Post by CR7i 2012-10-15, 18:15

Thanks alot bro man that really inspired me! I appreciate

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 18:26