Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Paul
Le Kodin|Nivlac233
Firefury54
7 posters

Should Our Forums Have Open Public Visiblity? [POLL] ***

Poll

Should the forums have open public visibilility?

[ 2 ]
    Should Our Forums Have Open Public Visiblity? [POLL] *** Bar_left18%Should Our Forums Have Open Public Visiblity? [POLL] *** Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Should Our Forums Have Open Public Visiblity? [POLL] *** Bar_left82%Should Our Forums Have Open Public Visiblity? [POLL] *** Bar_right [82%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Should Our Forums Have Open Public Visiblity? [POLL] *** Empty Should Our Forums Have Open Public Visiblity? [POLL] ***

Post by Firefury54 2012-10-07, 04:19

Am I the only one that is bothered by the fact that anyone can view these forums without being registered? I think it's crazy that anyone can run a Google search and read any of the topics that has been posted on these forums. Personally, I would like some of the sections restricted to just the registered users. What do you guys think?
    Le Kodin|Nivlac233
    VIP
    VIP

Should Our Forums Have Open Public Visiblity? [POLL] *** Empty Re: Should Our Forums Have Open Public Visiblity? [POLL] ***

Post by Le Kodin|Nivlac233 2012-10-07, 04:21

I agree to this.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Should Our Forums Have Open Public Visiblity? [POLL] *** Empty Re: Should Our Forums Have Open Public Visiblity? [POLL] ***

Post by Paul 2012-10-07, 04:22

Support; a Clan I used to be Lieutenant in had it's giveaway section only view-able to registered users.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-10-07, 04:23

But in a way, it could be good; more publicity, more people to Cora Dyce (not that we need more people, we're already that awesome).

Example: Person types in something. "Oh what's this, Cora Dyce?" And so on.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-10-07, 04:27

LetMeSkull wrote:But in a way, it could be good; more publicity, more people to Cora Dyce (not that we need more people, we're already that awesome).

Yes, that's why we will keep some sections open. But it would be nice if main discussion sections like "spam" were restricted to just registered users since we talk about personal stuff here sometimes. Also, I would like to see the clan events restricted so that people actually signed up on the forums instead of just browse through it for leeching purposes.
    ratard

Post by ratard 2012-10-07, 04:56

noob lol
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-10-07, 06:00

ratard wrote:noob lol
    What? Who was that for? ... Damn it. I should have posted this somewhere else but then no one would see it >_>
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-10-07, 06:48

Firefury54 wrote:
    LetMeSkull wrote:But in a way, it could be good; more publicity, more people to Cora Dyce (not that we need more people, we're already that awesome).

Yes, that's why we will keep some sections open. But it would be nice if main discussion sections like "spam" were restricted to just registered users since we talk about personal stuff here sometimes. Also, I would like to see the clan events restricted so that people actually signed up on the forums instead of just browse through it for leeching purposes.
    I totally agree. I hope the Owner sees this; could be very useful.
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2012-10-07, 07:04

i think your wrong. We r a clan based on a Jagex game, if your scared that a pmod/jmod will see this forums then why post anything? clown
    If your scared that leachers will come in here and view the giveaway section then good! cause they cant enter unless they register Very Happy
    I think we shud keep the whole forum open to anyone.
    unregistered or not.
    Timmy
    Timmy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Timmy 2012-10-07, 07:09

People will want to see the hidden things so they will register Smile
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-10-07, 13:37

Disagree, shows our experience.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 17:10