Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+4
Ristone
2mf
2x6 I Win
Blake
8 posters

Spamming this section

Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Spamming this section Empty Spamming this section

Post by Blake 2012-09-30, 02:43

There has been TONS of spam lately in this section and it needs to stop. Anyone who spams this section with stupid topics will be banned for a day. And an additional day for each repeating offence.
    2x6 I Win
    VIP
    VIP

Spamming this section Empty Re: Spamming this section

Post by 2x6 I Win 2012-09-30, 02:47

this isn't scam reports section. gtfo over there and do your job.
    theres no rule we can't post here. If you make a new rule just yourself i will not accept it. Cuz every host has to agree. and para/strugg
    2mf
    2mf

Post by 2mf 2012-09-30, 04:04

2x6 I Win wrote:this isn't scam reports section. gtfo over there and do your job.
    theres no rule we can't post here. If you make a new rule just yourself i will not accept it. Cuz every host has to agree. and para/strugg

1. Treat everyone in the Cora Dyce community with respect, regardless if it's a host or not. It's just common sense.

I partly agree with you but the way you have presented yourself through this message shows that your not willing to take on board others idea's or opinions. Fix this?
    Because in Cora opinions and idea's are welcome cheers
    2x6 I Win
    VIP
    VIP

Post by 2x6 I Win 2012-09-30, 04:09

2mf wrote:
    2x6 I Win wrote:this isn't scam reports section. gtfo over there and do your job.

1. Treat everyone in the Cora Dyce community with respect, regardless if it's a host or not. It's just common sense.

I partly agree with you but the way you have presented yourself through this message shows that your not willing to take on board others idea's or opinions. Fix this?

Im Not disrepecting anyone. Im Just Saying JoJo Can't Make rules up for the clan. That's Paradyce doing. Hes the owner he makes the rules.
    2mf
    2mf

Post by 2mf 2012-09-30, 04:19

2x6 I Win wrote:
    2mf wrote:

Im Not disrepecting anyone. Im Just Saying JoJo Can't Make rules up for the clan. That's Paradyce doing. Hes the owner he makes the rules.

Your disrespecting Jojo. I know what you mean, I'll talk with Jojo.. but he seems to be right at this point in time.
    Ristone
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Ristone 2012-09-30, 06:24

Rules are meant to be broken or there would not be any rules.

P.S. People make the rules and then the main people enforce the rules and assign the rules.
    Carbon
    Carbon
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Carbon 2012-09-30, 09:57

It's true there's no rule you can't post here, but his thread isn't about posting useful threads. It's about people spamming here, when really topics should be posted somewhere else (IE: Spam.) Also, Paradyce has already made this rule, Jojo is just doing his job as a moderator and enforcing it.

Paradyce wrote: • No (ridiculous) spamming: (Replies must be on topic and somewhat relevant to the discussion, sub-forum, etc.)

Perhaps take another look at the rules and make sure you know what you're talking about before telling a moderator how to do his job.
    Rawah
    Rawah

Post by Rawah 2012-09-30, 10:13

atleast be Polite
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-09-30, 15:41

I don't see a lot of spam here, I've seen a lot of people helping.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2012-09-30, 16:03

This can get closed aswell Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content