Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+22
Investment
Smd Eoc
ZZ
Le Kodin|Nivlac233
Matt
Mickimaus
Rand al'Thor
DJ JOHNNY
Sanne
I So Paid I
Firefury54
Rawah
Raging|0RAB
opg
G
Daft Punk
Slvz
Christina
Nuti
James
GodLikesMe
Martin
26 posters

Worst update of Rs?

Mickimaus
    Mickimaus

Worst update of Rs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst update of Rs?

Post by Mickimaus 2012-08-16, 00:01

free trade ! i like it now but had after update only 30mios after 120mios! i was merchanting but then item crash and bammm wtf fail! and i think dice bags of corse and trade limit is also worse
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2012-08-16, 13:42

Removal of Dice bags. - Big mistake Fagex Sad
    Le Kodin|Nivlac233
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Le Kodin|Nivlac233 2012-08-17, 00:59

XaveragejoeX wrote:s.o.f is basically rwt for xp, you get alot of xp lamps and you can buy 400 spins, you might aswell bot...

G.E stop the "adventure" i understand with rares and shit like that but i don't think they should be putting rune on there, back in 2006 you had to go out and fight for your armour and weapons, but now all it is, is go to g.e write "rune" and you got it, pretty pointless adventure i.m.o

No ge? Without the ge, the range of armour f2p could wear would be bronze items, rune scimitar, rune sq shield, and that'd be about it if you didn't have 85 smithing since monsters in f2p don't drop a lot of armour better than iron. Wouldn't want to stand in fally garden and spam something for an hour whenever i want to buy or sell anything. Ge is convenient.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2012-08-17, 19:12

Nivlac233 wrote:
    XaveragejoeX wrote:s.o.f is basically rwt for xp, you get alot of xp lamps and you can buy 400 spins, you might aswell bot...

G.E stop the "adventure" i understand with rares and shit like that but i don't think they should be putting rune on there, back in 2006 you had to go out and fight for your armour and weapons, but now all it is, is go to g.e write "rune" and you got it, pretty pointless adventure i.m.o

No ge? Without the ge, the range of armour f2p could wear would be bronze items, rune scimitar, rune sq shield, and that'd be about it if you didn't have 85 smithing since monsters in f2p don't drop a lot of armour better than iron. Wouldn't want to stand in fally garden and spam something for an hour whenever i want to buy or sell anything. Ge is convenient.

Evidently you never played pre-GE Rs. It was nothing like how you make it out to be and was much more enjoyable than present day Rs.
    Le Kodin|Nivlac233
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Le Kodin|Nivlac233 2012-08-18, 21:12

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Nivlac233 wrote:

Evidently you never played pre-GE Rs. It was nothing like how you make it out to be and was much more enjoyable than present day Rs.

Care to explain what's wrong with the Ge?
    ZZ
    ZZ

Post by ZZ 2012-08-19, 05:38

I hate the new armor changes... Now all armor looks like crap Sad
    Smd Eoc
    Smd Eoc
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Smd Eoc 2012-08-20, 17:20

It's definitely the Evolution of Combat.

Just read my name. :p

RIP RS September, 2012.
    Investment
    Investment

Post by Investment 2012-08-21, 01:57

1 EE wrote:I hate the new armor changes... Now all armor looks like crap Sad

indeed it is
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-08-21, 02:33

The upcoming update, gg rs.
    Nuti
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nuti 2012-08-21, 05:46

jojo wrote:The upcoming update, gg rs.
    I forgot about that one Crying or Very sad
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2012-08-21, 17:26

Nivlac233 wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Nivlac233 wrote:

Care to explain what's wrong with the Ge?

Did I say anything was wrong with it? You implied that, before the GE, players had to spend most of their time wandering round Gielinor just to buy a pot and that, because of this, the experience was awful. I can tell you, being a player since '04, that you're wrong.

In fact, you're right about one thing; the GE is convenient. But, that's about it. There is almost nothing wrong with the GE, and that's the problem. The imperfections and difficulties of pre-GE trading were what made it so special and enjoyable. It's exactly like not having to work for a living and just enjoying yourself all the time; eventually you would get bored of it. I'd much prefer Rs without the GE and my fond memories back.
    nojo20

Post by nojo20 2012-08-21, 17:59

i say by far it was pvp you could kill someone with full dragon or torva and get about 100k but it could work reverse also
    qw

Post by qw 2012-08-22, 01:49

graphics update, removal of dice bags, removal of pvp worlds, the upcoming eoc update, social slayer, sof, bonfires, runespan, dung, and anything that makes rs easier to play and everyone can just bot.
    Jwl 182
    Jwl 182

Post by Jwl 182 2012-08-26, 01:27

XaveragejoeX wrote:Just think back, when it was an adventure going to trying to buy your rune, but now you write "rune" and it comes up, a bit pointless, it says the greatest adventure? no not really sitting in a grand exchange when you could be out running to places getting your rune items

I have to agree. I remember when trade interactions with other players could build lasting in-game friendships. Now with the GE, pretty much the only reason for trade interaction with other players is selling rares, or people trying to sell off their fail-merches at a scam price...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 06:05