Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
WDDD
Sanne
Flame
Raging|0RAB
Mirador33
9 posters

UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL

Mirador33
    Mirador33
    VIP
    VIP

UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL Empty UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL

Post by Mirador33 2012-07-08, 00:36

UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL Lol2tc

Welcome To Gp Shrine!

Updates: Gp shrine is now a Rs General Discussion Place.
    Fc: Gp Shrine

Introduction
    This Friend Chat will be a Flipping/Merch F2p Fc. The Idea is for this Fc to become a expansion of Cora. The Fc is now open but its unofficial. If alot of people support it will become Offficial. Gp shrine has been updated and is also a rs general discussion Place.

Purpose
    The Purpose of this Friend Chat is to become a Expansion of Cora, as i said, and help the F2p Community to earn Gp. Gp Shrine has been updated it has now a Rs general Discussion.

Flipping Guide!

Flipping is buying items in the Ge for a cheap price and selling them for high to make Profit.
    To do this we need to find for wich price the item sells and buys.

1st. Find the Selling Price
    To find the Selling Price, buy the Item you want to Flip for 10% higher in the GE. The price for what it bought for will be the Selling Price. The number will be saved in you History of Buying/selling items in the Ge so you dont need to write it down.

2nd. Find the Buying Price
    Sell the Item for 10% under the Price. The price for what it sold for is the buying Price.

3rd. Check in History the prices, if the price for what you bought the item is higher than the price of selling, With that item you can make profit.

4th. To make Gp, buy the item for the price you sold. Sell the item for the PRice you bought.

GE Cap
    The Ge Cap is how mouch you are allowed to buy in a time of 4 Hours.
    25k Runes, ores or Essesnce
    10k Food
    10k Arrows, Bars or Planks
    5k Familiar Pouches or seeds
    3k Tele Tabs
    100 Tools, jewellery, armour and weapons up to Rune
    10 Weapons and armour Dragon and Above
    2 rares or Treasure Trail Rewards

Rs Discussions!

This is the 1st week of Gp Shrine Weekly Rs Discussions!
    The 1st Topic is about the New Update: Clan Avatars!
    UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL Clanavatar14115516c

Any clan with a citadel can now create, customise clan avatars. Summoned and controlled by designated avatar wardens within your clan, Whether you're a clan of legendary warriors or a collective of shrewd artisans, your avatar has your back.
    The New Clan Avatar is an awesome tool for every type of Clan out there.
    The Clan Avatar can help Combat clans by healing them and even reviving some of their member in random times, also redirecting damage taken by members of the clan to The Clan Avatar.

For a skiller Clan, the Clan Avatar offers a Xp Boost for any skill training outside and inside the Clan Citadel.

For a Clan to have Avatar they need to build a habitat for it in the Citadel. The Clan avatar has a great customisation making the option that other Clan has the same clan avatar as yours very unlikely.

Quest Guild!
    On August a new quest was released!
    UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL Ppthumb07103729

Some like it Cold!
    In this quest, youn will help the Penguins to recover a Friend!

While following a lead regarding the whereabouts of a lost comrade, Teddy the polar bear spy has been captured by long-standing enemies, the seals. Diplomatic relations between the two factions are already frosty, and tempers are starting to heat up in this cold war.
    Your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to infiltrate the POW (Prisoner of Walrus) camp in which Teddy is incarcerated. With the help of rock gods Ping and Pong, you'll locate Teddy, incite a riot, beat the guards at Battlefish, and enact a prison break like no other.

To start the Quest
    Talk to Chuck in Ardougne Zoo

Requiriments
    65 Fishing 56 Crafting 50 Construction 50 Thieving Hunt for Red Raktuber

Interesting Places to Visit.
    On this week we will have the Awesome Miningame of Tears of Guthix!

Deep beneath the swamps of Lumbridge, Juna the Serpent has guarded the Tears of Guthix for three thousand years.

Once you have completed a short quest for her, she will let you collect the tears for a time, dependent on how entertaining a story you can tell. Use the time to collect the good tears, while avoiding the bad. At the end of it, the power of balance will give you experience in whichever skill is your weakest

UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL Meetingjuna

Each Week new news of Rs will come to Gp Shrine!
    Mirador33

Last edited by Mirador33 on 2012-08-17, 04:52; edited 6 times in total
    Raging|0RAB
    Raging|0RAB

UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL Empty Re: UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL

Post by Raging|0RAB 2012-07-08, 00:42

Support!
    Flame
    Flame

UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL Empty Re: UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL

Post by Flame 2012-07-08, 02:18

un-support because this will make people think cora dyce is only there for moneymaking

also flipping clans screw the rs economy in some way but thats just a minor point i'd say
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2012-07-08, 02:22

look good mira! gl with it.
    WDDD
    WDDD
    VIP
    VIP

Post by WDDD 2012-07-08, 16:13

Looks good, big support!
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-07-08, 17:31

Good luck.
    Mirador33
    Mirador33
    VIP
    VIP

UNOFFICIAL----Gp Shrine----UNOFFICIAL Empty Updated!

Post by Mirador33 2012-08-17, 04:53

Updated!
    Gp Shrine is now having each week news of Rs & More.
    I So Paid I
    I So Paid I

Post by I So Paid I 2012-08-17, 11:25

I support, also if you need anything I will do anything to help Mira! I've been flipping for years! Very Happy
    sloppy
    sloppy
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by sloppy 2012-08-17, 16:57

same i do night flips and other shit, if u need suggestion hmu
    Sponge
    Sponge
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Sponge 2012-08-19, 09:06

support and Like to join and Help!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 05:38