Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Guitar
Breezy
James
Funkygoodboy
Blake
Sanne
10 posters

I think everyone of you is getting mad now - Spam topic v6!

Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

I think everyone of you is getting mad now - Spam topic v6! Empty I think everyone of you is getting mad now - Spam topic v6!

Post by Sanne 2012-06-29, 20:54

http://www.coradyce.com/memberlist?mode=overall_posters

Spam the shit out of it!

I think everyone of you is getting mad now - Spam topic v6! Empty Re: I think everyone of you is getting mad now - Spam topic v6!

Post by Guest 2012-06-29, 20:54

l0l
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

I think everyone of you is getting mad now - Spam topic v6! Empty Re: I think everyone of you is getting mad now - Spam topic v6!

Post by Blake 2012-06-29, 20:55

Sanne wrote:http://www.coradyce.com/memberlist?mode=overall_posters

Spam the shit out of it!
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-06-29, 20:55

jojo wrote:
    Sanne wrote:http://www.coradyce.com/memberlist?mode=overall_posters

Spam the shit out of it!
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2012-06-29, 21:05

#1 poster!!! UMAD MATTEW!?!?!? U MAD?!?!!? EXAMS OVER $#@$#$@#$#@
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Guest 2012-06-29, 21:05

VY Canis Majoris
    VY Canis Majoris (VY CMa) is the largest known star and also one of the most luminous. It is a red hypergiant in the constellation Canis Major. It is 1800–2200 solar radii (6.2–10.2 astronomical units) in radius, about 3.0 billion km (1.864 billion mi) in diameter, and about 1.5 kiloparsecs (4,900 light-years) distant from Earth. VY CMa is a single star categorized as a semiregular variable and has an estimated period of 2,000 days. It has an average density of 5 to 10 mg/m3.
    If placed at the center of the Solar System, VY Canis Majoris's surface would extend beyond the orbit of Jupiter although there is still considerable variation in estimates of the radius, with some making it larger than the orbit of Saturn.

I think everyone of you is getting mad now - Spam topic v6! 800px-Sun_and_VY_Canis_Majoris.svg
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-06-29, 21:06

Sanne wrote:#1 poster!!! UMAD MATTEW!?!?!? U MAD?!?!!? EXAMS OVER $#@$#$@#$#@
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2012-06-29, 21:07

MKarn wrote:VY Canis Majoris
    VY Canis Majoris (VY CMa) is the largest known star and also one of the most luminous. It is a red hypergiant in the constellation Canis Major. It is 1800–2200 solar radii (6.2–10.2 astronomical units) in radius, about 3.0 billion km (1.864 billion mi) in diameter, and about 1.5 kiloparsecs (4,900 light-years) distant from Earth. VY CMa is a single star categorized as a semiregular variable and has an estimated period of 2,000 days. It has an average density of 5 to 10 mg/m3.
    If placed at the center of the Solar System, VY Canis Majoris's surface would extend beyond the orbit of Jupiter although there is still considerable variation in estimates of the radius, with some making it larger than the orbit of Saturn.

I think everyone of you is getting mad now - Spam topic v6! 800px-Sun_and_VY_Canis_Majoris.svg
    \
    that's not small
    Funkygoodboy
    Funkygoodboy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Funkygoodboy 2012-06-29, 21:07

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    first day gambling using IRC and losingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

starTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Post by Guest 2012-06-29, 21:07

spamming hoee
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-06-29, 21:07

jojo wrote:
    Sanne wrote:#1 poster!!! UMAD MATTEW!?!?!? U MAD?!?!!? EXAMS OVER $#@$#$@#$#@
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2012-06-29, 21:07

no really u guys mad?

Post by Guest 2012-06-29, 21:08

jojo
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-06-29, 21:08

Sanne wrote:no really u guys mad?
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-06-29, 21:14

cheers
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-06-29, 21:15

*James* wrote: cheers

Post by Guest 2012-06-29, 21:15

jojo wrote:
    *James* wrote: cheers
    Breezy
    Breezy

Post by Breezy 2012-06-29, 21:17

LMFAO all I see all the way down spam is Sanne sanne sanne mkarn sanne sanne sanne lmfaoooooooooooooo
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-06-29, 21:18

Breezy wrote:LMFAO all I see all the way down spam is Sanne sanne sanne mkarn sanne sanne sanne lmfaoooooooooooooo

I had the whole first page and half of the second earlier

Post by Guest 2012-06-29, 21:19

Antares
    Antares (α Scorpii, α Sco, Alpha Scorpii) is a red supergiant star in the Milky Way galaxy and the sixteenth brightest star in the nighttime sky. (It is sometimes listed as 15th brightest, if the two brighter components of the Capella quadruple star system are counted as one star.) Along with Aldebaran, Spica, and Regulus it is one of the four brightest stars near the ecliptic. It is the brightest star in the constellation Scorpius, and is often referred to as "the heart of the scorpion". Antares is a slow variable star with an average magnitude of +1.09

I think everyone of you is getting mad now - Spam topic v6! 540px-Antares_System
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2012-06-29, 21:26

^ I dont care about your milkyway
    Breezy
    Breezy

Post by Breezy 2012-06-29, 21:27

Sanne wrote:^ I dont care about your milkyway

lmao

Post by Guest 2012-06-29, 21:28

Antares
    Antares (α Scorpii, α Sco, Alpha Scorpii) is a red supergiant star in the Milky Way galaxy and the sixteenth brightest star in the nighttime sky. (It is sometimes listed as 15th brightest, if the two brighter components of the Capella quadruple star system are counted as one star.) Along with Aldebaran, Spica, and Regulus it is one of the four brightest stars near the ecliptic. It is the brightest star in the constellation Scorpius, and is often referred to as "the heart of the scorpion". Antares is a slow variable star with an average magnitude of +1.09

I think everyone of you is getting mad now - Spam topic v6! 540px-Antares_System

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 04:57