Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+21
Guitar
Case
Plush Toy
Flame
Host Taco
A World
Raging|0RAB
G
Coo kay
Lox415
Pompovaz
Maca Skill
Host_Yallah
James
Sexidor
N V N V N
Carbon
Martin
Piety|H4RM
RaZiiL
Nr
25 posters

Combat evolution update discussion thread.

Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Combat evolution update discussion thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Combat evolution update discussion thread.

Post by Sanne 2012-06-29, 12:36

im not gonna play it anyway ;p
    WheatThins
    WheatThins

Combat evolution update discussion thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Combat evolution update discussion thread.

Post by WheatThins 2012-07-09, 20:12

Well, back to classic!

I tried Castle Wars on the beta weekend, and honestly it was terrible. Getting piled sucks even harder with abilities. There's a ranged one that stuns you, and is basically dclaws from a distance. Also this seems more like boosting the already overpowered range and melee and taking away from ranged. There is no way ranged should be able to kill me so easily when I'm a cb 160 something in full Torva's.

Combat evolution update discussion thread. - Page 2 Cape10 Combat evolution update discussion thread. - Page 2 Cape10

Last edited by WheatThins on 2012-07-09, 20:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image fix)
    Le Kodin|Nivlac233
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Le Kodin|Nivlac233 2012-07-10, 02:22

I used to be excited about this update, the new dual weapon system, the combat bar and all that. But then I hated the combat leveling system more than I like the overall update. Defense + Highest combat skill other than Defense, as if. That means that a balanced character would be best and I dislike that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 07:53