Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

3 posters

Cora PVP Clan Chat Idea By Combolicious

Jr combo

Cora PVP Clan Chat Idea By Combolicious Empty Cora PVP Clan Chat Idea By Combolicious

Post by Jr combo 2012-06-13, 21:31

Cora PvP Clan Chat would make Cora Pvp Bigger and more Known in the PvP Side of Rs.
    [center]

I Think We Should Create a Cora PvP Community Clan Chat. It Would make Cora PvP More Known in PvP and it would give Pkers a place to socialize with other pkers and it would give newer pkers a place to learn how to Pk More efficiently. It would allow Frequent Risk fighters/Pkers a chance to create bonds with other Risk fighters/Pkers. It would also be a very good advertiser because every1 could set up The Clan vexillums through out PvP Worlds. We could advertise the Clan chat and Friends chat. If everyone sets up a vexillum we wouldn't need much Autotypers and that would get the Mods off are backs Smile. I know most people would blow off setting up the clan vexillum, but if we said set up the clan vexillum somewhere in edgeville in a PvP world and you could be chosen to win say 10m, Then well we would be seeing loads of clan vexillum advertisements Razz. Overall i think adding a Cora PvP community clan chat to the Cora Community would be a very good idea. Hope to see some positive feedback.
    [center]
    Yours truly,
    - Combolicious
    Plush Toy
    Plush Toy

Cora PVP Clan Chat Idea By Combolicious Empty Re: Cora PVP Clan Chat Idea By Combolicious

Post by Plush Toy 2012-06-13, 21:37

I duno about other people, but i never click on Vexe's.
    Jr combo

Cora PVP Clan Chat Idea By Combolicious Empty Re: Cora PVP Clan Chat Idea By Combolicious

Post by Jr combo 2012-06-13, 21:40

whenever some body sets a vex down by g e shortcut that always gets me Razz
    Case
    Case

Post by Case 2012-06-14, 03:39

Good idea,but the problem is what would the "ranked" people in cora dyce do?and the dicers?
    Jr combo

Post by Jr combo 2012-06-14, 03:42

not every1 has to join the clan chat. im sure that hosts could join on there other accounts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 21:40