Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
FrogBrah|29n
UC2
Connor
Spoof
Daft Punk
Host JC
10 posters

(DELETE THIS PLEASE - CAUSED BY MY MISUNDERSTANDING)

Host JC

(DELETE THIS PLEASE - CAUSED BY MY MISUNDERSTANDING) Empty (DELETE THIS PLEASE - CAUSED BY MY MISUNDERSTANDING)

Post by Host JC 2012-06-05, 05:08

Hello, recently a new rank (whom may not necessarily be new, but was a recruit rank) named "29n" engaged in some rather rude behavior, denouncing the Cora Dyce's good reputation of friendliness. Of course this was disregarded by myself, but in order to ensure a future, friendly friends chat, please review the appropriate behaviors with 29n, or take whatever actions deemed appropriate, thank you.

Proof will be posted below:

Last edited by Host JC on 2012-06-06, 02:46; edited 1 time in total
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

(DELETE THIS PLEASE - CAUSED BY MY MISUNDERSTANDING) Empty support.

Post by Daft Punk 2012-06-05, 05:10

29N is very friendly.
    one of my favorite hosts

Last edited by Hi Who on 2012-06-10, 09:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

(DELETE THIS PLEASE - CAUSED BY MY MISUNDERSTANDING) Empty Re: (DELETE THIS PLEASE - CAUSED BY MY MISUNDERSTANDING)

Post by Spoof 2012-06-05, 05:14

I'm sure 29N was only joking, he doesn't really mean that. After all, many people joke and troll around when it is unnecessary, but, knowing 29N, I'm sure he was only joking.

However, 29N, do watch your words. Many people don't appreciate rude jokes.

And glad to have you back, Rewinding. Where were you?
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

(DELETE THIS PLEASE - CAUSED BY MY MISUNDERSTANDING) Empty Mixup

Post by Daft Punk 2012-06-05, 05:17

I mixed up FrogBrah with someone else. 29N is a great host and person.

Last edited by Hi Who on 2012-06-10, 09:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mixup.)
    Host JC

(DELETE THIS PLEASE - CAUSED BY MY MISUNDERSTANDING) Empty Re: (DELETE THIS PLEASE - CAUSED BY MY MISUNDERSTANDING)

Post by Host JC 2012-06-05, 05:20

he was definitely not joking, after insulting me (which wasn't really offensive to me) he left the fc when i said "do you expect to maintain a rank insulting betters?"
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2012-06-05, 06:26

Pretty sure FrogBrah is a pretty cool guy.

He's not that bad of a person. You cant just assume what someones says on a computer game is serious..
    Host JC

Post by Host JC 2012-06-06, 01:25

irrelevant of seriousness or not, I was previously unassociated with him, and being a relative random; insultive "joking" should not be used on first encounter, anyways i shall repeat that no harm should come to 29n because of this, but please proceed with caution in the future

Post by Guest 2012-06-06, 01:33

He must have had a bad day :/
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by UC2 2012-06-06, 01:34

also i can say is LOL AT THIS????? YOU NEW HERE MATE?
    FrogBrah|29n

Post by FrogBrah|29n 2012-06-06, 02:28

Host JC wrote:he was definitely not joking, after insulting me (which wasn't really offensive to me) he left the fc when i said "do you expect to maintain a rank insulting betters?"

LOL. Not only did I say I was joking and that I love FlySoc+Ryca, but I would like to see the proof of me insulting you? Lol.

This is lame. I can't imagine if someone had a recording of this everytime a host did something like this. We would have about 4 hosts left assuming it wasn't allowed.

Just stop sitting in the fc whining, more than likely because either you lack gp after getting cleaned or simply have an issue with me being a rank (hence calling me a new host).

All in all, I'll definitely consider this. Obviously, inside jokes that could offend others should be kept private. IF people somehow were offended by something I said, understand that I don't have an issue with any of you and I apologize for insulting you.

However, I'd hope that Rewinding here can grow up and relax. If it is a huge issue that you have with me, RS has an ignore list. First I've seen of you in a while and the first thing you do is just try to start an issue. Not smart.
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-06-06, 02:38

I do agree with him to an extent. He has kicked me from irc (due to joking around) but it get's pretty annoying after a while. I would like this to be brought up to all the hosts also. They do abuse their powers. Someone should be kicked only if they have done something against the rules. (Host I have been kicked by wrongly shall not be named atm due to the fact that they might kill me:( )
    FrogBrah|29n

Post by FrogBrah|29n 2012-06-06, 02:43

nat_4334 wrote:I do agree with him to an extent. He has kicked me from irc (due to joking around) but it get's pretty annoying after a while. I would like this to be brought up to all the hosts also. They do abuse their powers. Someone should be kicked only if they have done something against the rules. (Host I have been kicked by wrongly shall not be named atm due to the fact that they might kill me:( )

Just going to throw out the fact that I kicked you once and have only kicked you once as a joke, the other times (if there were any) were for you spamming, which you do do quite a bit.

Post by Guest 2012-06-06, 04:44

FrogBrah|29n wrote:
    nat_4334 wrote:I do agree with him to an extent. He has kicked me from irc (due to joking around) but it get's pretty annoying after a while. I would like this to be brought up to all the hosts also. They do abuse their powers. Someone should be kicked only if they have done something against the rules. (Host I have been kicked by wrongly shall not be named atm due to the fact that they might kill me:( )

Just going to throw out the fact that I kicked you once and have only kicked you once as a joke, the other times (if there were any) were for you spamming, which you do do quite a bit.

I agree with 29n, nothing against on you but you're one of the people who get excited and start spamming the I.R.C., not wrong to get excited, but the spam bothers to a lot of people.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2012-06-06, 04:50

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm 50x worse.

You need to grow up or turn your chat filter back on. I've been calling people niggers since I was 10-years old.
    Cora Dyce

Post by Cora Dyce 2012-06-06, 04:50

The member 'Sam' has done the following action : Dice

'One 12 sided Dice' :
    (DELETE THIS PLEASE - CAUSED BY MY MISUNDERSTANDING) 71294715
    RaZiiL
    RaZiiL

Post by RaZiiL 2012-06-06, 04:58

Sam wrote:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm 50x worse.

You need to grow up or turn your chat filter back on. I've been calling people niggers since I was 10-years old.
    L0L

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 00:39