Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

3 posters

Advertising Line

Taro beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Advertising Line Empty Advertising Line

Post by Taro beast 2012-05-11, 20:41

Not many people were on today or didnt respond but here it is
    I noticed that the advertising trains were rather successful but i was wondering if we could make a line of us stretching from one GE bank to the other (the two closest to the GE entrance). If we were big enough then wherever people looked they would see Cora Dyce being spoken. Just an idea you can either mention youll be there or say if it wont work or whatever Smile. It just seemed like an idea as few or no people are advertising

I propose to do this tomorrow at 10am GMT unless people have better times that suit more people
    Conn - U8V
    Conn - U8V

Advertising Line Empty Re: Advertising Line

Post by Conn - U8V 2012-05-13, 00:34

Taro beast wrote:Not many people were on today or didnt respond but here it is
    I noticed that the advertising trains were rather successful but i was wondering if we could make a line of us stretching from one GE bank to the other (the two closest to the GE entrance). If we were big enough then wherever people looked they would see Cora Dyce being spoken. Just an idea you can either mention youll be there or say if it wont work or whatever Smile. It just seemed like an idea as few or no people are advertising

I propose to do this tomorrow at 10am GMT unless people have better times that suit more people

That was Zemlyr.. And we should do these all the time! No scheduling
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2012-05-13, 01:04

Conn - U8V wrote:
    Taro beast wrote:Not many people were on today or didnt respond but here it is

That was Zemlyr.. And we should do these all the time! No scheduling

We never schedule. Whenever soww wants my adverts, I set them up and we make the best train in rs Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 12:09