Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

Advice for Pking/Staking on my Characters plz :) much aprecciated

Pipobucc
    Pipobucc

Advice for Pking/Staking on my Characters plz :) much aprecciated Empty Advice for Pking/Staking on my Characters plz :) much aprecciated

Post by Pipobucc 2012-04-21, 15:14

My main is a 90+ Str 70 def 75 attack barrows pk also have d claws but haven't really done much pking but at some point i will what do you all recommend i do with him for pking as for techniques or strategy's also have 94 magic and 70 ranged to go with that 52 prayer only working on 70 for now then 95 for turm also have lunars and ancient spells

fire cape/torso/nez no barrow gloves its on list of goals but void atm drag def and few other goodies for quests and PvE

My Second Character P2P
    40 attack
    7 strength
    40 ranged
    37 magic
    1 defense
    keep him a pure? make him a staker? suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thanks in advanced all
    cryemocry

Advice for Pking/Staking on my Characters plz :) much aprecciated Empty Re: Advice for Pking/Staking on my Characters plz :) much aprecciated

Post by cryemocry 2012-04-26, 11:24

do barrows pking with claws on your main, maybe get an ags? Or get gull dharok with veng and dragon claws and u´ll rip people apart Smile

-- cryemocry
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Advice for Pking/Staking on my Characters plz :) much aprecciated Empty Re: Advice for Pking/Staking on my Characters plz :) much aprecciated

Post by G 2012-04-27, 01:00

You don't really need turm atm, until you are higher level. You should focus on questing for turmoil, then go pking. The only reason you would really need curses are for soul split. Turmoil doesn't have much of a advantage for low level pkers.
    5pu

Post by 5pu 2012-05-27, 15:32

you can just box fight them u dont need turmoil=p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 12:25