Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
Mirador33
x69HR
G
Coo kay
UC2
nh tw1ns
Guitar
Sumo Squats
12 posters

===Thoughts on buying Squeal Of Fortune spins?===

Sumo Squats
    Sumo Squats

===Thoughts on buying Squeal Of Fortune spins?=== Empty ===Thoughts on buying Squeal Of Fortune spins?===

Post by Sumo Squats 2012-04-09, 16:57

I honestly think Fagex really screwed up here... They took away the wilderness + free trade due to RWT and look what they do now No. Selling spins, same thing as RWT? Seen many clips of people using 75 spins and getting pure T-R-A-S-H. Fagex is getting very greedy and wouldn't be surprised if people stopped playing soon.

Clips

So all you get is a bunch of 50 gp's and xp lamps...

Please post your opinions below!

Last edited by Sumo Squats on 2012-04-09, 19:19; edited 1 time in total
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

===Thoughts on buying Squeal Of Fortune spins?=== Empty Re: ===Thoughts on buying Squeal Of Fortune spins?===

Post by Guitar 2012-04-09, 17:43

Stole the last line said from cls product, its not worth it unless u wanna max really bad :p
    nh tw1ns
    nh tw1ns

===Thoughts on buying Squeal Of Fortune spins?=== Empty Re: ===Thoughts on buying Squeal Of Fortune spins?===

Post by nh tw1ns 2012-04-10, 00:47

its shit tbh.
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by UC2 2012-04-10, 01:04

this shit is not worth it Razz
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Post by Coo kay 2012-04-10, 01:25

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

no
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-04-10, 02:33

It's fun to spin idk why...?
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Post by Coo kay 2012-04-10, 03:01

Over Living wrote:It's fun to spin idk why...?
    i just raise slayer with all the exp lamps i get. I would never buy spins though
    x69HR
    x69HR

Post by x69HR 2012-04-10, 03:35

I don't know why they even made the "buying spins" option.
    Mirador33
    Mirador33
    VIP
    VIP

===Thoughts on buying Squeal Of Fortune spins?=== Empty Omg omg! o.o

Post by Mirador33 2012-04-10, 03:45

I wana buy spins alot but i know is a waste money Razz

but yea i agree that they shoudent have made the Squeal of Fortune Buy Spins option. But I agree with getting spins while playing rs. I think they will have to eventually remove it because of the bad comments its having.
    atndt
    atndt

===Thoughts on buying Squeal Of Fortune spins?=== Empty joke

Post by atndt 2012-04-10, 08:16

the spins are a joke and extremely over priced. Fagex is trying to milk us for all we are worth Surprised
    Maca Skill
    Maca Skill

Post by Maca Skill 2012-04-12, 06:39

Going to buy 300 spins just for fun idgaf what i get i just like spinning it, and i'll let y'all know how it goes! hell its only $80 lol
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

===Thoughts on buying Squeal Of Fortune spins?=== Empty Lol

Post by Daft Punk 2012-04-12, 07:33

I just got rickroll'd by you ^
    Maca Skill
    Maca Skill

Post by Maca Skill 2012-04-12, 15:01

8A1 wrote:I just got rickroll'd by you ^
    :]
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-04-12, 21:10

The buying of the Squeal of Fortune is another way Fagex and, supposedly, players can both benefit.

Benefits

Fagex will benefit with an increase of profit and income, as membership only comes monthly and is only $7 worth. There may be, currently, around 50,000 players with membership. This would provide Fagex with perhaps $350,000 a month. However, the Squeal of Fortune could provide them with perhaps another $25,000, giving them a 7% extra profit.

Players will, supposedly, also benefit from buying spins. This buying would mainly target lazy players. The buying would allow them to either get an extra cash stack (1gp - 10m) or skilling without taking much time. It costs around $0.35 for 1 extra spin, and 1 extra spin could provide them with a 10m cash pile.

It is tempting because a 10m cash pile could be worth 2 Saradomin Armor Sets (Lg) and 1 Guthix Amor Set (Lg), but it is truly not worth it. I advise not to buy it as it would lead to a decrease of real life cash. Remember, it's only pixels, and that real life cash is more important.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 10:16