Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+16
KTSF 26
Christina
Purple Man | NlPS
Guitar
Jarex k
Kyru Lad
Sanne
OceanNanner
Andy
struggler0
J0SE
Toaster
Phat4tw
Wreck
Sam
The Uzumaki
20 posters

Cora Dyce Dieing? Here Are Some reasons & a RANT

The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Cora Dyce Dieing? Here Are Some reasons & a RANT Empty Cora Dyce Dieing? Here Are Some reasons & a RANT

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-18, 08:08

Let me tell you beforehand, Im not goin to be one that ignores whats goin on and continue sucking up, kissing asses or such, The truth needs to be known.

As We All Do Know, At certain times in the day, Our fc is dieing especially in my timezone GMT+8

There are many reasons of why this is happening, 22n did make a thread about this. I would like to add on with my reasons/rants.

I would just like to point out my own opinions.

1stly, Most of our betters are from the european/american/canadian timezones. Were arent actually getting any new betters. Its mostly the same guys that are here already and been here a long time. We are rarely getting many customers. Currently, we have been adverstising Cora Dung too much that Cora Dyce has been left in the shadows. New people are hardly getting to know about us.

2) It's not in my books to judge or say this but I just am going to. Recently, Andy has been picking new hosts alot from the different timezones where I believe there already are plenty of them. Out of many recent hosts, the only one in the timezone where hosts are needed have been kyru bro & Wreck/VNU.

3) There has been alot of controversy and unfairness going on too especially about Sponsors/Vips. I looked at some posts and Naipe made a really good point. The thread is locked so I cant quote it but ill still copy and paste here :

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cora Dyce Dieing? Here Are Some reasons & a RANT Sponk

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Dont mind that, how bought looking at this.
    There are currently at least 10 sponsors. Barely any of them got the chance to trial host. Mean while, Us Dicee, join date 18-11-11 Has already trialed for more than 3 days? ( It's nothing personal against you sorry but I have to use an example )

3) Ive recently seen a couple of hosts and betters in my timezone hanging out in Dragon Dyce. When I ask them why are they there, their reply is

"Cora is dead atm lol"

What they dont realise is, they are the ones killing Cora! If you hang our in a different world and friends chat claming that were dead atm, You actually are the cause of it being dead! If he/she/they we in w1 hanging with our fc instead, would it be considered Dead then?

Then there are many others who just sit and talk in the forums whole day but barely come on ingame.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, hope the message spreads

Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Cora Dyce Dieing? Here Are Some reasons & a RANT Empty Re: Cora Dyce Dieing? Here Are Some reasons & a RANT

Post by Sam 2011-12-18, 08:33

Andy has said that if there are no hosts online while you are online (directed at hosts), then it is your obligation to come sit and be open at all times for bets.

I think that drop parties organized for the Aussie time zone would be superb because Sanne seems to be the only one doing the drops and is, of course, GMT+1 instead of GMT+8? and can't be online at that perfect time to attract a larger group of betters for Cora Dyce. Crying or Very sad
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Cora Dyce Dieing? Here Are Some reasons & a RANT Empty Re: Cora Dyce Dieing? Here Are Some reasons & a RANT

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-18, 08:38

Sam wrote:Andy has said that if there are no hosts online while you are online (directed at hosts), then it is your obligation to come sit and be open at all times for bets.

I think that drop parties organized for the Aussie time zone would be superb because Sanne seems to be the only one doing the drops and is, of course, GMT+1 instead of GMT+8? and can't be online at that perfect time to attract a larger group of betters for Cora Dyce. Crying or Very sad

I dont understand your first sentence, You mean to say normal unrankeds host? or what so?
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2011-12-18, 08:42

Doodle l iRohit wrote:
    Sam wrote:Andy has said that if there are no hosts online while you are online (directed at hosts), then it is your obligation to come sit and be open at all times for bets.

I dont understand your first sentence, You mean to say normal unrankeds host? or what so?

The first sentence is "directed at hosts." We are obligated to sit there whether or not people are online placing bets.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-18, 08:50

Sam wrote:
    Doodle l iRohit wrote:

The first sentence is "directed at hosts." We are obligated to sit there whether or not people are online placing bets.

Owhh right, I dont see that happening at all =.= so many worlders
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2011-12-18, 09:06

Sitting around at the spirit tree for an hour with 2 people not betting at all after an hour and a half does get boring.
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2011-12-18, 09:25

To be honest i was about 1 minute of posting the exact same type of post. You are 100% right in every aspect you are saying. I think the rule of thumb atm i may be wrong but: If i dont see you, ur not in. Im not trying to make this all about me but ive been with clan from start and with website for 6 months, throughout 6 months i think ive put in more then 100% effort into helping the clan via : bets, dp's, advertising, getting big betters (also potential hosts in cora dyce (US Dicee) ). To be perfectly honest i dont even think para (Andy) even knows who i am even though i and many others can vouch that i have been a loyal and trustworth member for over 6 months. Ive been waiting for that special day that i will become host and everyone (or most people) agree with me that it will be soon. ( i and others said this 3 months ago). I think I as many other aussie hosts and being overlooked due to para not "virtually seing us in action". (allthough most other hosts do). Over the months many people join the clan and after a week/month they are a host. Im not going to mention names but; all i can kind of do is laugh to myself so that i dont cry ;(. Ive attempted to be a good person in every aspect. With me most people know my stack comes and goes and that i have close to nothing at the moment. But i think its time for cora to return to its once "glorious days" and get more active hosts and hosts in verious places.( I am not trying to persue para or anyone to make me a host).

Hope whole clan gets to read this phat4tw.
    Toaster
    Toaster
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Toaster 2011-12-18, 09:28

Wreck | VNU wrote:Sitting around at the spirit tree for an hour with 2 people not betting at all after an hour and a half does get boring.

You've been a host for what, 2 days and you're already saying this? Kids...
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2011-12-18, 09:31

Toaster wrote:
    Wreck | VNU wrote:Sitting around at the spirit tree for an hour with 2 people not betting at all after an hour and a half does get boring.

Lol, I don't get it. What are you trying to say
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-18, 09:34

Wreck | VNU wrote:
    Toaster wrote:

hes juz a troll =.=
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2011-12-18, 09:35

Doodle l iRohit wrote:
    Wreck | VNU wrote:
    Toaster wrote:

hes juz a troll =.=

agreed
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-18, 10:15

phat4tw wrote:To be honest i was about 1 minute of posting the exact same type of post. You are 100% right in every aspect you are saying. I think the rule of thumb atm i may be wrong but: If i dont see you, ur not in. Im not trying to make this all about me but ive been with clan from start and with website for 6 months, throughout 6 months i think ive put in more then 100% effort into helping the clan via : bets, dp's, advertising, getting big betters (also potential hosts in cora dyce (US Dicee) ). To be perfectly honest i dont even think para (Andy) even knows who i am even though i and many others can vouch that i have been a loyal and trustworth member for over 6 months. Ive been waiting for that special day that i will become host and everyone (or most people) agree with me that it will be soon. ( i and others said this 3 months ago). I think I as many other aussie hosts and being overlooked due to para not "virtually seing us in action". (allthough most other hosts do). Over the months many people join the clan and after a week/month they are a host. Im not going to mention names but; all i can kind of do is laugh to myself so that i dont cry ;(. Ive attempted to be a good person in every aspect. With me most people know my stack comes and goes and that i have close to nothing at the moment. But i think its time for cora to return to its once "glorious days" and get more active hosts and hosts in verious places.( I am not trying to persue para or anyone to make me a host).

Hope whole clan gets to read this phat4tw.

Thx for support
    J0SE
    J0SE

Post by J0SE 2011-12-18, 10:42

I think we just need to make people more aware about cora dyce. No-one knows about it because it's located in the corner of the G.E. where few people go. Imagine if it was in the opposite corner where it's always busy then there would be a lot of people joining (especially when people see the large bets). I'm not saying we should move but maybe we should have one host down there or something with a couple people betting/advertising? IDK might be awkward Neutral
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2011-12-18, 10:44

i think we're going to have a massive team of advertisers at times where the fc is lacking at the entrance of the ge. This is what I've heard from other hosts. But having like a small group of people betting away from the fc lol? nty
    J0SE
    J0SE

Post by J0SE 2011-12-18, 10:48

lol yea scrap that idea but a whole team of advertisers with the same color auto typing would be great
    struggler0
    struggler0
    Admin
    Admin

Post by struggler0 2011-12-18, 10:53

I have read the whole thread and will consult with Andy today!
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2011-12-18, 10:56

struggler0 wrote:I have read the whole thread and will consult with Andy today!

You are a legend mate this means alot to the "left outers".

<3 U
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2011-12-18, 11:00

Sam wrote:

.[/quote]Im going to talk with kyru and other hosts from this timezone to try organize weekly drops for Australian timezones. Me and kyru were talking about how at our peak timezones, it really is quite dead. Compared to American hosts who make in excess of 20m hourly (?) kyru told mr he only made 15m in a week so the drops can't be huge, but I will definitely try something to aid the fc in these hours.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-18, 11:36

Wreck | VNU wrote:
    Sam wrote:

Im going to talk with kyru and other hosts from this timezone to try organize weekly drops for Australian timezones. Me and kyru were talking about how at our peak timezones, it really is quite dead. Compared to American hosts who make in excess of 20m hourly (?) kyru told mr he only made 15m in a week so the drops can't be huge, but I will definitely try something to aid the fc in these hours.[/quote]

Good job man, ur definitely one of the ranks that cares more for the fc than for themselves

Evry1 else, thx for support
    Andy
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Andy 2011-12-18, 15:38

The fc was NEVER big at these times since the beginning. I know that we need more Australian + 5-9 gmt hosts. But we don't have that many applicants with those timezones.
    OceanNanner
    OceanNanner
    VIP
    VIP

Post by OceanNanner 2011-12-18, 15:42

Oh yay. More awareness for Aussie hosts. This is going to be fun, I'm going to love waiting months for the chance for Canadian hosts to be open again. Time for only Aussie's to be accepted.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-18, 16:52

Paradyce wrote:The fc was NEVER big at these times since the beginning. I know that we need more Australian + 5-9 gmt hosts. But we don't have that many applicants with those timezones.

Okay, Actually my timezone was never that big yes I knw but before but the dice bags removal really screwed it up.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. Its good to know that youre at least aware.

J0SE
    J0SE

Post by J0SE 2011-12-18, 20:26

gz on host Very Happy
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2011-12-18, 21:57

Clan is still doing better than 1-3 weeks before the irc was there Wink
    Kyru Lad
    Kyru Lad

Post by Kyru Lad 2011-12-18, 22:36

Yeh, i made shit last week, but i made a lot my first week (Only because i hosted til early hours in the morning).
    I have the dosh for drops/trivias but there needs to be at least 2 hosts online to handle the betters afterwards.
    Hopefully Doodle is the guy who could help us rebuild betters around this time Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 15:48