Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
Sam
The Uzumaki
Wreck
iSmith Gold
gipi1
9 posters

Seriously a great guide to dice! Releasing DiceHelp.EXE 10days

gipi1

Seriously a great guide to dice! Releasing DiceHelp.EXE 10days Empty Seriously a great guide to dice! Releasing DiceHelp.EXE 10days

Post by gipi1 2011-12-12, 16:31

Dicing Guide!

Hey coradyce.

I started gambling on Rs way back in like 2006 or before. I would stake pures in the Duel Arena on my main and own them every time; unless they had prayer too then I was fucked. When the Duel Arena was taken away in 2008 I believe I was completely devastated and quit Rs until about a year before they brought it back. This time i started boxing because I had max melee stats and it was extremely easy. Boxing is a 50/50 chance you're going to win since you both have maxed stats. Dicing in Cora is a lot like the same. You have a 50/50 chance to win; the catch is the host gets 10% of the pot, which ends up being 20% of your bet. They don't explain it like that though...

Introduction to Dicing and This Guide

Terms you need to know
    Losings: How much you've lost so far
    Streak: how many wins or losses you've encountered in a row
    Pot: How much in total you will win
    Bet: How much you have staked
    Stay even: not lose nor gain cash
    Ratios: 1:2 you will 1 out of 2, 5:16 you will win 5 out of 16.
    Post and I'll add more

Dicing in CoraDyce is seemingly 50/50 you and your opponent have an even chance to roll higher, you have the same dice, in the same IRC, etc, etc...

It's actually less than that for each of you though, yes you both have a 50/50 shot of winning but if you dice 1m every time you will eventually lose cash because the host requires you pay 10% of the total pot which is actually 20% of what you wagered.

In order to stay even while dicing you need to dice 120% of how ever much you have died in total.

Example.
    You've done 3 pots, lost them all your bets were

1m
    3m
    10m
    =
    14m in total

To get win 14m back you need to dice 120% of 14m.
    In order to find that it's simple math:
    Take 14*1.2 and that's your answer which is 16.8 if you were wondering Smile.

This will only make you break even though by a general rule I do my bets 170% of my current losings in order to make money dicing

I bet start with 2m if I lose,
    then I bet 3.4m if I lose,
    then I bet 5.8m if I lose,
    then I bet 9.9 if I lose,
    then I bet 16.8 if I lose,
    then I bet 28.56 if I lose,
    so on and so on...

Ratio's and Percantages I

What you need to understand though is it's perfectly possible to lose 100 dices in a row. It would be like 1 in a million though, but it could still happen. Even every 3 out of 100 dices you will have both a 5 streak of wins and 5 streaks of losses. In order to figure out your chances of winning or losing you need to divide 1/2 or .5 by 1/2 or .5. You won 2 in a row, your chances of winning a 3rd are 12.5 .5 * .5 * .5 = .125 = 12.5% = 12.5/100.

Another concept you need to understand is the dice you're using. I feel a lot of players don't understand how their dice work. The IRC uses a 1-6 and 1-6 random number generator. Like 2: six-sided dies.

Ratio's and Percentages II
    Number______Possibilitys_______
    2 1: 1 and 1

3 2: 1 and 2
    2 and 1

4 3: 2 and 2
    1 and 3
    3 and 1

5 4: 1 and 4
    4 and 1
    2 and 3
    3 and 2

6 5: 4 and 2
    2 and 4
    1 and 5
    5 and 1
    3 and 3

7 6: 2 and 5
    5 and 2
    1 and 6
    6 and 1
    4 and 3
    3 and 4

8 5: 4 and 4
    3 and 5
    5 and 3
    2 and 6
    6 and 2

9 4: 3 and 6
    6 and 3
    5 and 4
    4 and 5

10 3: 5 and 5
    6 and 4
    4 and 6

11 2: 6 and 5
    5 and 6

12 1: 6 and 6

Rolling just one of the combinations is 1:36, so every 36 rolls you should get either a 12 or a 2. However 11 and 3 are 1:18, 10 and 4 are 1:12, and so on... Here's a chart, in ratio's, on the likely hood to get certain numbers.

2 - 1:36
    3 - 1:18
    4 - 1:12
    5 - 1:8
    6 - 5:36 (best i can do, it's almost 14%, MORE LIKELY THEN 5 OR 9)
    7 - 1:6 (this is your most frequent number)
    8 - 5:36
    9 - 1:8
    10 - 1:12
    11 - 1:18
    12 - 1:36

As you can see most of your numbers will be 5,6,7,8,9.

What all those numbers up there mean is that rolling low does not neccessarily mean you're going to roll high, they're just numbers and a bad combinations with a high number will suck. You might of rolled a 6 but the other dice could be 1, and 7 wont garuntee you that sweet victory. Howver 1's out of the picture so your next dice will most likely be a combination of 2-5.

Likewise you can use this with rolling 3 lows in a row
    2, 3, 4
    you used 1 twice possibly three times
    and either 2 or 3 once.

How to Dice effectively

Here's how I dice, start with you cash pile divide by 5, use only that much to dice with if you use more you risk being cleaned. Divide that by 10, that is what you'll make your first bet with

Step 1.)1/5 my cash pile as of 12/12/11 (23.4m)

Step 2.)1/10 of that (2.34m)

Step 3.)Give to 2.34m to a host

Step 4.A)if you win dice 120% of the amount you diced before divided by 2 (2.808 = 1.404) if you continue to win repeat this

Step 4.B)if you lose your next dice should be 120% of your current losings + 50% so you don’t break even you make cash in reality 170% (2.34 * 170% = 3.978)
    if you lose repeat Step 4. B to infinity
    if you win go back to step 1 and start all over again

Conclusion

There you go, you should be able to make millions using this method, if it fails nothing else can be blamed but luck and it was not with you as of that day +rep me if this helped you 
    gipi1

Seriously a great guide to dice! Releasing DiceHelp.EXE 10days Empty Re: Seriously a great guide to dice! Releasing DiceHelp.EXE 10days

Post by gipi1 2011-12-12, 16:33

DiceHelp.exe

Will be a simple yet effective software for dicing written in VisualBasic.
    It will store 1,000+ rolls and tell you your possibilty of winning and the possibilitys of what number you will roll. Along with otehr features as well... Any mod or host can have it first just post your name and such ill email it to you because I need someone to verify. It has not been decided if it will be shareware or if I will charge for it, one thing is certain it will be worth your money.
    iSmith Gold
    iSmith Gold

Seriously a great guide to dice! Releasing DiceHelp.EXE 10days Empty Re: Seriously a great guide to dice! Releasing DiceHelp.EXE 10days

Post by iSmith Gold 2011-12-13, 01:30

This is simply the martingale system. I have tried this, but it never seems to work out. I lost 14 times in a row in duel arena to people whose stat's were similiar to mine.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2011-12-13, 01:41

nice guide but.. way too long XD
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-14, 05:31

iSmith Gold wrote:This is simply the martingale system. I have tried this, but it never seems to work out. I lost 14 times in a row in duel arena to people whose stat's were similiar to mine.

We share the same fate... ive lost 15 ina row now neva gonna stake again
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2011-12-14, 07:16

dicehelp.exe sounds like a virus.

Not letting you release it, sorry, but you're now banned.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-14, 07:28

Sam wrote:dicehelp.exe sounds like a virus.

Not letting you release it, sorry, but you're now banned.
    geek lol!
    Zeddicus
    Zeddicus
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Zeddicus 2011-12-14, 09:18

Almost feel bad for this guy lol. Martingale doesn't work, your odds are 50% every time you roll.

Steps to dicing like a pro:

1. Graduate highschool with whatever math gets you into university in your country.
    2. Bet all your money at once because you now know it gives you the best odds.
    3. 50% of you will walk away with winnings.
    Mage Makkara
    Mage Makkara

Post by Mage Makkara 2011-12-14, 16:18

Zeddicus wrote:Almost feel bad for this guy lol. Martingale doesn't work, your odds are 50% every time you roll.

1. Graduate highschool with whatever math gets you into university in your country.

yes my master
    Kyru Lad
    Kyru Lad

Post by Kyru Lad 2011-12-14, 17:53

Mage Makkara wrote:
    Zeddicus wrote:Almost feel bad for this guy lol. Martingale doesn't work, your odds are 50% every time you roll.

yes my master
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2011-12-14, 20:28

Kyru Bro wrote:
    Mage Makkara wrote:

yes my master

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 22:35