Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
Sanne
Sam
Breezy
Dragon_Mp
Fmu
Grandma
Maca Skill
pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF
12 posters

Some people in the cc wanted to see my girl? Well here she is.

pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF

Some people in the cc wanted to see my girl? Well here she is. Empty Some people in the cc wanted to see my girl? Well here she is.

Post by pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF 2011-07-08, 18:10

http://twitter.com/#!/iTweet_WatiWant
    Maca Skill
    Maca Skill

Some people in the cc wanted to see my girl? Well here she is. Empty Re: Some people in the cc wanted to see my girl? Well here she is.

Post by Maca Skill 2011-07-08, 23:46

nice, shes pretty good looking
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF

Some people in the cc wanted to see my girl? Well here she is. Empty Re: Some people in the cc wanted to see my girl? Well here she is.

Post by pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF 2011-07-09, 01:33

Why thank-you ! Smile We are both only 15 and yet nearly 4 months in this relationship and I've had no other choice to fall in love with her. <3 She feels the same, Smile Anyone who wants to see us together may look at my Twitter page aswell. http://twitter.com/#!/BigDaddy_Domo - 3.23.11 <3
    Grandma
    Grandma

Post by Grandma 2011-07-09, 02:28

You posted this bullshit in Announcements... Why?
    Fmu
    Fmu

Post by Fmu 2011-07-09, 02:31

Dream wrote:You posted this bullshit in Announcements... Why?

Because this is really important stuff for the community and must be announced there, lololol Razz
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF

Post by pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF 2011-07-09, 02:34

That's not nice.. -__-" Aren't you a host? You're supposed to respect the customers and participators. Meanie. >_< <3
    Dragon_Mp
    Dragon_Mp

Post by Dragon_Mp 2011-07-09, 03:03

Its ok.,....
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF

Post by pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF 2011-07-09, 03:05

Dragon Mp wrote:Its ok.,....
    Whats okay? Razz
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF

Post by pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF 2011-07-09, 03:05

Looks like we have a hater. ;D
    Grandma
    Grandma

Post by Grandma 2011-07-09, 03:10

Pr0t3ntial wrote:
    That's not nice.. -__-" Aren't you a host? You're supposed to respect the customers and participators. Meanie. >_< <3

I never said I was nice and I never said I didn't respect you.

This is a dumb thread, it should be in Spam with all the other dumb threads.

No one cares what you're girlfriend looks like, for all we know, you could be lying.

OT: I was never one for black chicks, not my style.
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF

Post by pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF 2011-07-09, 03:14

Dream wrote:
    Pr0t3ntial wrote:

No one cares what you're girlfriend looks like, for all we know, you could be lying.

Lol, @ the end. She's ethiopian, so I suppose you could claim her as black, African American. And obviously people did care about what my girlfriend looks like if you read the Title of the thread. And I'm lying? My avatar speaks the truth.
    Grandma
    Grandma

Post by Grandma 2011-07-09, 03:18

Pr0t3ntial wrote:
    Dream wrote:
    Pr0t3ntial wrote:

Lol, @ the end. She's ethiopian, so I suppose you could claim her as black, African American. And obviously people did care about what my girlfriend looks like if you read the Title of the thread. And I'm lying? My avatar speaks the truth.

I don't know that the person in the avatar is you.

Black is black, don't go overboard.

Who cared that bad that you HAD to post a thread in announcements?
    Breezy
    Breezy

Post by Breezy 2011-07-09, 03:21

Dont mind Dream, he ranted to me about my girlfriend too lulz ^_^
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF

Post by pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF 2011-07-09, 03:23

Dream wrote:
    Pr0t3ntial wrote:
    Dream wrote:
    Pr0t3ntial wrote:

I've been on maybe video calls on Skype with various Clan chat members. So that's my proof.
    Grandma
    Grandma

Post by Grandma 2011-07-09, 03:24

Drag wrote:Dont mind Dream, he ranted to me about my girlfriend too lulz ^_^

I haven't killed his self-esteem yet, though Sad

DRAG YOU RUINZ ERRYTHANG!
    Grandma
    Grandma

Post by Grandma 2011-07-09, 03:25

Pr0t3ntial wrote:
    Dream wrote:
    Pr0t3ntial wrote:
    Dream wrote:
    Pr0t3ntial wrote:

I've been on maybe video calls on Skype with various Clan chat members. So that's my proof.

I don't really care if you have proof or not.

I'm just pointing out that people have a tendency to lie over the internet to make their peen look bigger.
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF

Post by pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF 2011-07-09, 03:41

Dream wrote:
    Pr0t3ntial wrote:
    Dream wrote:
    Pr0t3ntial wrote:
    Dream wrote:
    Pr0t3ntial wrote:

I don't really care if you have proof or not.

I'm just pointing out that people have a tendency to lie over the internet to make their peen look bigger.
    Well, I suppose you have a point there. I have no reason to make my "peen" look bigger. Smile
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2011-07-09, 03:54

WTF is this? If you have any, just tell your irl friends about your girlfriend. I don't like threads like this cause it's all about attention.
    Grandma
    Grandma

Post by Grandma 2011-07-09, 04:00

Blufs Yak wrote:WTF is this? If you have any, just tell your irl friends about your girlfriend. I don't like threads like this cause it's all about attention.

Exactly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You think I'm mean and not respecting now?

These threads are pointless.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2011-07-09, 04:01

I like to keep rs and rl seperate...

but that's just me i guess
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF
    pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF

Post by pr0t3ntial | iAm a MILF 2011-07-09, 04:10

It wasent intended to be attention grabbing at all, Sorry if you think that. A few Clan Chat members told me to post it on the website. I was just doing what I was told. So please, If you don't want to read it, Don't read it and keep your comments to yourself.
    Grandma
    Grandma

Post by Grandma 2011-07-09, 05:40

Pr0t3ntial wrote:It wasent intended to be attention grabbing at all, Sorry if you think that. A few Clan Chat members told me to post it on the website. I was just doing what I was told. So please, If you don't want to read it, Don't read it and keep your comments to yourself.

How are we supposed to ignore it when it's in the "News and Information -> Announcements" section?
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2011-07-09, 05:51

Dream wrote:
    Pr0t3ntial wrote:It wasent intended to be attention grabbing at all, Sorry if you think that. A few Clan Chat members told me to post it on the website. I was just doing what I was told. So please, If you don't want to read it, Don't read it and keep your comments to yourself.

How are we supposed to ignore it when it's in the "News and Information -> Announcements" section?

Nearly shit my pants laughing.
    Matthew
    Matthew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matthew 2011-07-09, 06:28

Dream wrote:

+1
    Breezy
    Breezy

Post by Breezy 2011-07-09, 06:44

Mr M Esaibid wrote:
    Dream wrote:

+1

+49

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 15:12