Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
Jarex k
Christina
willgan267
The Uzumaki
Mac | LFK
Mage Makkara
Purple Man | NlPS
imalooter6
12 posters

Santa hat giveaway winning but no santa hat yet =p

imalooter6

Santa hat giveaway winning but no santa hat yet =p Empty Santa hat giveaway winning but no santa hat yet =p

Post by imalooter6 2011-12-10, 05:06

Hey to whoever reads this! I am one of the winners from the 3 santa hat giveaway. My Youtube account name is imalooter6, and i have sent the CoraDyce youtube channel some messages trying to claim my prize. If Cora or Para or whoever is giving out the santa hats will please contact my youtube account to verify my new username (bumbum003) thatd be awesome.

Also, not to be rude or anything, but i have been waiting a week to get a response, and i would greatly appreciate it, and also my santa hat.

Thank you, santa
    bumbum003 (used to be im a looter6)

Link for my video:

Last edited by imalooter6 on 2011-12-10, 05:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Babak's suggestion)
    Purple Man | NlPS
    Purple Man | NlPS
    VIP
    VIP

Santa hat giveaway winning but no santa hat yet =p Empty Re: Santa hat giveaway winning but no santa hat yet =p

Post by Purple Man | NlPS 2011-12-10, 07:41

Lol gtfo because you can't change ur acc name, you can make a diff acount and pretend that ur someone else, like what you are doing right sooo gtfo...
    Mage Makkara
    Mage Makkara

Santa hat giveaway winning but no santa hat yet =p Empty Re: Santa hat giveaway winning but no santa hat yet =p

Post by Mage Makkara 2011-12-10, 09:57

Purple Man wrote:Lol gtfo because you can't change ur acc name, you can make a diff acount and pretend that ur someone else, like what you are doing right sooo gtfo...

Yep, and as its already said you aint going to get it. If i won a santa hat giveaway, why would i change my name right away?
    Mac | LFK
    Mac | LFK
    Troll

Post by Mac | LFK 2011-12-10, 10:55

Fake n Gay
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-10, 11:47

Legendee | LFK wrote:Fake n Gay
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Santa hat giveaway winning but no santa hat yet =p Empty WOW...

Post by willgan267 2011-12-10, 13:03

HES THE ACTUAL IM A LOOTER6 cant u guys see his video? He is lvl70+ and his acc is old... He said in youtube username: im a loote6. He thought it was rs account name not ingame rs name.. BTW HIS IMPOSTER im a looter6 is ingame name, hes only lvl 5 + he cant trade more then 25k+ cause hes new!!!! Because of his imposter he cant get the santa... Bumbum also owns the im a looter6 youtube account and that imposter said he hack so why can't that imposter get im a looter6 youtube account back? So Bumbum003 should have won the SANTA HAT.
    THAT LVL 5 IMPOSTER HAD NO PROOF!!!!!!!
    My RSN-Willgan267

I was in RS that time bumbum and im a looter6 was both online and were waiting to get santa...
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2011-12-10, 15:45

Legendee | LFK wrote:Fake n Gay

Did you guys even watch the video?
    Its clear this guy is def the real winner.
    Give him his santa.
    imalooter6

Santa hat giveaway winning but no santa hat yet =p Empty lol haters

Post by imalooter6 2011-12-10, 18:52

If you guys watch my video its obvious i own the youtube account that won the santa hat. Also it shows i log into im a looter6 and bumbum003 is the acc so please stop hating =p.
    thank you for those of you who actually watched the video and understand my problem.
    Please try to tell cora or para or whoever to get me my santa santa
    Jarex k
    Jarex k
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Jarex k 2011-12-13, 16:38

How did you change your name without it saying that you made it recently? Wow.. O_o Bad try
    Andy
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Andy 2011-12-13, 18:23

im always missing u
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2011-12-13, 20:14

Paradyce wrote:im always missing u

give it to other host in his timezone
    imalooter6

Post by imalooter6 2011-12-13, 21:19

LOl sorry para =p
    could we set up a time maybe?
    i live in us central time so just send a youtube message from coradyce or say on here when we could meet =p

LOl u were just on like 5 secs ago and i was typing to u in the messaging on this site =[ thenu logged out on here

How about we meet on rs at 2:30 United States central time tomorrow United States central time December 14 2011. SOund good? =p Hope you say yes =p

Last edited by imalooter6 on 2011-12-13, 22:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : para was on)
    Phear | iLich
    Phear | iLich
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Phear | iLich 2011-12-14, 01:55

imalooter6 wrote:LOl sorry para =p
    could we set up a time maybe?
    i live in us central time so just send a youtube message from coradyce or say on here when we could meet =p

LOl u were just on like 5 secs ago and i was typing to u in the messaging on this site =[ thenu logged out on here

How about we meet on rs at 2:30 United States central time tomorrow United States central time December 14 2011. SOund good? =p Hope you say yes =p
    He lives in Germany, your best bet is if he gives it to a host in your timezone. I live in US East and rarely see Andy on. A good host would be Toaster or 1MS they are both really active in this timezone. Good luck and congratz on the win! Smile
    -Phear
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2011-12-14, 05:01

He got the santa, congratz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 15:41