Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+10
2b2
The Uzumaki
N O L A
Wreck
Guitar
Christina
MisterDicing l RRH
Mage Makkara
Toaster
Jon
14 posters

The name PL8 20m --- req lock

Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

The name PL8 20m --- req lock Empty The name PL8 20m --- req lock

Post by Jon 2011-12-08, 18:11

At the start of November I got an account under the name "PL8" which i put on the forum in the marketplace that it was open for.

I got a few bids and eventually settled on 20m from bar. I sent him the name of login and password. He was the only person who knew.

I then found out that he could not transfer the name until 1 month after it was created and to be safe he would pay me 20m as soon as the transfer had happened.

So i waited the month and today in chat I asked him if he'd transferred yet. He said he couldn't get on the account and someone must have changed the password.

So I went on RS and tried to login to the account and sure enough the password had been changed. I then created an email under the username and tried to recover. When it was recovered, i logged on and found it had a name change so presumably someone took the name PL8.

I'm not accusing bar, but he was the only person who knew the login and password and there were no recoveries or email (until i created the email to recover the account today)

Bar reasonably offered me 5m for it but obviously I'm annoyed that it's not the full 20m that i thought i would get.

Just wanted to know who's responsibility for this? Should i still get the 20m or is there just nothing i can do?

Last edited by HlY on 2011-12-12, 13:29; edited 1 time in total
    Toaster
    Toaster
    VIP
    VIP

The name PL8 20m --- req lock Empty Re: The name PL8 20m --- req lock

Post by Toaster 2011-12-08, 19:22

Bar owes you 20m bud
    Mage Makkara
    Mage Makkara

Post by Mage Makkara 2011-12-08, 20:52

yeh, he does...
    MisterDicing l RRH
    MisterDicing l RRH

Post by MisterDicing l RRH 2011-12-08, 21:46

im sure bar is good for it :/
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2011-12-08, 22:36

Toaster wrote:Bar owes you 20m bud
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2011-12-08, 22:57

Terenity | HlY wrote:I'm not accusing bar, but he was the only person who knew the login and password and there were no recoveries or email (until i created the email to recover the account today)

the acc had an email on it when it was given to me, someone recovered it under that email, plus i have no computer, i didnt pay u first cus i saw it had an email on it, i like how u lied about how u just put an email on it today to recover it, if u didnt know the password to it? thats impossible the email has to already be on it. people please actually read things carefully, nice try though.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2011-12-08, 23:57

Bar, please don't immediately assume Terenity is the one to blame, in his post, he never blamed you. In your post
    i like how u lied about how u just put an email on it today to recover it
    you accused him blatantly without a chance. I don't know the full story and I'm not accusing anyone. Terenity is a respected member in our community and disregarding him so easily like that isn't the way to go.
    MisterDicing l RRH
    MisterDicing l RRH

Post by MisterDicing l RRH 2011-12-09, 00:56

Wreck | VNU wrote:Bar, please don't immediately assume Terenity is the one to blame, in his post, he never blamed you. In your post
    you accused him blatantly without a chance. I don't know the full story and I'm not accusing anyone. Terenity is a respected member in our community and disregarding him so easily like that isn't the way to go.

No pointing Fingers at bar or Terenity, but Wreck is very right. I think it isnt as bar said a "nice try" rather than a confusion.
    N O L A
    N O L A

Post by N O L A 2011-12-09, 00:57

Hmm, seems sketchy..
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-09, 07:06

MisterDicing wrote:
    Wreck | VNU wrote:Bar, please don't immediately assume Terenity is the one to blame, in his post, he never blamed you. In your post

No pointing Fingers at bar or Terenity, but Wreck is very right. I think it isnt as bar said a "nice try" rather than a confusion.

Agreed
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2011-12-09, 16:13

Please tell me how a blatent lie is a confusion? Lol obvious lie u giuya must know nothing about the game, how can he put an email on it to recover it? That doesntmake sense he has to have access to the account to put an email on it dumbasses, the email was already there which he said he jst put it on that day, which is a lie. How is that cpnfusion? He might be ur friend but dont tell me thats not a lie because it is
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2011-12-09, 16:57

Bar wrote:Please tell me how a blatent lie is a confusion? Lol obvious lie u giuya must know nothing about the game, how can he put an email on it to recover it? That doesntmake sense he has to have access to the account to put an email on it dumbasses, the email was already there which he said he jst put it on that day, which is a lie. How is that cpnfusion? He might be ur friend but dont tell me thats not a lie because it is

Um yea that is true u cant put an email to recover if there wasnt an email on the account before... I tried to do that when i couldn't get on miz a while back and it wouldn't let me. But I don't think Teren would lie.. Teren, you told people you were selling the name pl8 right? maybe someone tried to hack the acc and succeeded....idk. I seriously wouldn't think either of you would scam but bar u were the only other person to know the log in and pass. that in itself is suspicious. and teren since u cannot set an email to recover if there was no email in the first place how did you get the account back?
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2011-12-09, 20:04

Miz Ma y wrote:
    Bar wrote:Please tell me how a blatent lie is a confusion? Lol obvious lie u giuya must know nothing about the game, how can he put an email on it to recover it? That doesntmake sense he has to have access to the account to put an email on it dumbasses, the email was already there which he said he jst put it on that day, which is a lie. How is that cpnfusion? He might be ur friend but dont tell me thats not a lie because it is

Um yea that is true u cant put an email to recover if there wasnt an email on the account before... I tried to do that when i couldn't get on miz a while back and it wouldn't let me. But I don't think Teren would lie.. Teren, you told people you were selling the name pl8 right? maybe someone tried to hack the acc and succeeded....idk. I seriously wouldn't think either of you would scam but bar u were the only other person to know the log in and pass. that in itself is suspicious. and teren since u cannot set an email to recover if there was no email in the first place how did you get the account back?

How do u know i was the only one with the info? Cus he said so? Lol
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2011-12-10, 11:43

Bar wrote:
    Miz Ma y wrote:

How do u know i was the only one with the info? Cus he said so? Lol

there was no email on the account when i gave it to you. The email registration to recover is automatically made to the email you use as your log in. The email wasn't taken when i gave it to you.

I wouldn't lie about it...
    2b2
    2b2
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by 2b2 2011-12-10, 11:48

what about the previous owner?
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-10, 11:50

2b2 wrote:what about the previous owner?

yeah.. i remember his name was rukku patti or something like that!!
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2011-12-10, 13:16

Doodle l iRohit wrote:

yeah i was wondering about that too. idk how he'd be able to recover it though cus there was definately no email recovery on it when i bought it. If there had been i wouldn't have paid for it. But there was 100% certain no email on it when i gave the details to bar
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2011-12-10, 15:39

Terenity | HlY wrote:
    Doodle l iRohit wrote:

yeah i was wondering about that too. idk how he'd be able to recover it though cus there was definately no email recovery on it when i bought it. If there had been i wouldn't have paid for it. But there was 100% certain no email on it when i gave the details to bar

You don't have to have email or recoveries to get back an account. I just remembered a while back on my bros account he forgot pass he had no email or recovs. This is what he did. You can claim you forgot the password and Fagex just has you type in the last pass you remember and then add a new password and boom u have the account back. At least that was how it worked last year idk if they changed how that works in that time span or what. But if that hasnt been changed maybe the previous owner just took the account back by doing that.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2011-12-10, 16:12

Miz Ma y wrote:
    Terenity | HlY wrote:
    Doodle l iRohit wrote:

You don't have to have email or recoveries to get back an account. I just remembered a while back on my bros account he forgot pass he had no email or recovs. This is what he did. You can claim you forgot the password and Fagex just has you type in the last pass you remember and then add a new password and boom u have the account back. At least that was how it worked last year idk if they changed how that works in that time span or what. But if that hasnt been changed maybe the previous owner just took the account back by doing that.

ok possibly that then :/ also rukku pattu or watevs his name was was the 1 who made the account cus it was available so he could of IP recovered it cus if ur IP is the same it makes it so easy to recover cus it looks as if you are the owner
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2011-12-10, 16:46

original owner can always recover the account... plus there definitely WAS an email on it when i got it. the top bar that said email was GREEN WITH A CHECKMARK the acc was a little bit leveled and in a clan chat..
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2011-12-10, 16:48

Bar wrote:original owner can always recover the account... plus there definitely WAS an email on it when i got it. the top bar that said email was GREEN WITH A CHECKMARK the acc was a little bit leveled and in a clan chat..

well i certainly didn't put 1 on and there wasn't 1 on when i bought it or i wouldn't have paid for it. I also wouldn't have been able to make 1 to recover it if there was already 1 on it
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2011-12-10, 16:54

Terenity | HlY wrote:
    Bar wrote:original owner can always recover the account... plus there definitely WAS an email on it when i got it. the top bar that said email was GREEN WITH A CHECKMARK the acc was a little bit leveled and in a clan chat..

well i certainly didn't put 1 on and there wasn't 1 on when i bought it or i wouldn't have paid for it. I also wouldn't have been able to make 1 to recover it if there was already 1 on it

you mustve missed it, cus the email on it was the whole reason i didnt wanna pay you first.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2011-12-10, 17:17

Bar wrote:
    Terenity | HlY wrote:

you mustve missed it, cus the email on it was the whole reason i didnt wanna pay you first.

idk i was pretty sure there was no email but if you say otherwise ill take ya word for it :/
    UniDyce
    UniDyce

Post by UniDyce 2011-12-10, 18:42

Bar also had problems with Oj in an account transfer.
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2011-12-10, 22:58

UniDyce wrote:Bar also had problems with Oj in an account transfer.

not really it wasnt even my acc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 04:47