Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

3 posters

[DETAILED] Guide not to get scammed [Tyler]

-Tyler

[DETAILED] Guide not to get scammed [Tyler] Empty [DETAILED] Guide not to get scammed [Tyler]

Post by -Tyler 2011-11-04, 02:02

Hi guys, been noticing a LOT of scam reports lately, that have nothing to do with legit cora dycers. Decided to post this, as I'd like to prevent people getting scammed as much as possible.

All right, lets begin the guide, shall we? Smile

1. Only dice at a clan that you would trust your bank at. Don't go to any random clan, as they will 99% of the time scam your hard earned gold. I reccommend going to Cora Dyce for F2P. We are located at the spirit tree @ ge in world 1. And if you're members and would like to do large bets(750m+), I'd go to Dragon dyce in W2.(Not meaning to advertise, but thats how it is). They are located at the spirit tree @ ge in world 2. Both ccs are equally legit.

2. Another way is, you should ALWAYS record your bets. Some hosts forget to record sometimes, and mistakes happen. The host might think they paid you, or that you declined the bet. Record every bet, and if anything bad happens upload it to Youtube, then post on Cora dyce website using the correct format. I advise you to use Hypercam 2, as it is free, and simple to use.
    http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/ - Hypercam download
    Youtube.com - Video uploading site (No shit Razz)

3. My favorite. Those pesky imposters. Sigh. There are ways to render these fellows useless with a little common sense Smile. First off, add ALL of the hosts to your friends list, and make a note of their levels. Secondly, place your trade on friends, so that if the imposters trade you, then you won't see their trade, rendering them useless. Now, the reason why I asked you to make a note of their level, is because, when you trade the host, you might've traded the wrong person. Make sure to only trade the host that has the correct level. Another way to prevent being scammed, ask in chat/pm the host to confirm it is them. They will do this, then you can accept the trade.

4. Always use a host when you dice duel. You guys must've seen a bunch of random kids asking you to do "1M dice duel no host?" They are nearly ALL scams. Do NOT fall for them. If you want to do a bet, trade your bet to a host.

5. Find out all the max pots of the hosts before you trade them your bets. http://www.coradyce.com/t5-application-form-updated-9-13-2011 This will prevent you from over betting on a certain host. If you over bet on that host, and you're scammed, then you will only be refunded the max pot that the host was able to host. So make sure you bet the right amounts to the right hosts. Smile

I worked hard on this guide, so please don't hate. Post here any new ideas, and I'll add them in here. Thanks
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

[DETAILED] Guide not to get scammed [Tyler] Empty Re: [DETAILED] Guide not to get scammed [Tyler]

Post by Coo kay 2011-11-04, 02:34

I agree with most of these and I use them too. The only thing is that you don't need to say where cora dyce is located. I think everyone reading this knows if they managed to make their way to this website
    -Tyler

[DETAILED] Guide not to get scammed [Tyler] Empty Re: [DETAILED] Guide not to get scammed [Tyler]

Post by -Tyler 2011-11-04, 02:49

HarroMeTyler wrote: I reccommend going to Cora Dyce for F2P. We are located at the spirit tree @ ge in world 1.

Lol Wink
    sloppy
    sloppy
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by sloppy 2011-11-11, 03:49

Good guide Smile I'd cover more on uploading process and stuff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 14:22