Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

Some useful programs

qrooltex

Some useful programs Empty Some useful programs

Post by qrooltex 2011-10-16, 19:45

1. Gamebooster 3 Premium - Stops a lot of useless programs from running, speeding up your computer and reducing lag.

DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?9p5jse4psridfmz

2. Hypercam Portable - Useful to record your screen whether it be for a video or to dice safely.

DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ex9qi0sd59gt66h

3. Swiftkit - Really useful program to play RS on, has a lot of features such as hiscore lookup, databases, world map, guides, etc.

DL Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?luz0cu55nkm8d65

I'll add some more later. Will take suggestions too Smile. These files do not contain viruses, scan them as you like.
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Some useful programs Empty Re: Some useful programs

Post by Coo kay 2011-10-16, 22:43

I've been trying to figure out what the best program is for recording. Have you tried any others besides hypercam portable. I wouldn't want gamebooster though since i already shutdown any unneeded processes myself and know which ones to leave alone. You cant always trust that programs like this will get all of them and only correct processes.
    qrooltex

Post by qrooltex 2011-10-17, 00:13

Coo Kay wrote:I've been trying to figure out what the best program is for recording. Have you tried any others besides hypercam portable. I wouldn't want gamebooster though since i already shutdown any unneeded processes myself and know which ones to leave alone. You cant always trust that programs like this will get all of them and only correct processes.

I've also used Camtasia, but it's pretty the same as Hypercam except it has a built-in editting software. It depends on what you need to record for. Like if it's just for dicing safety measures, hypercam is good enough, but for video-making, you might want to try Camtasia.
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Post by Coo kay 2011-10-24, 03:09

qrooltex wrote:
    Coo Kay wrote:I've been trying to figure out what the best program is for recording. Have you tried any others besides hypercam portable. I wouldn't want gamebooster though since i already shutdown any unneeded processes myself and know which ones to leave alone. You cant always trust that programs like this will get all of them and only correct processes.

I've also used Camtasia, but it's pretty the same as Hypercam except it has a built-in editting software. It depends on what you need to record for. Like if it's just for dicing safety measures, hypercam is good enough, but for video-making, you might want to try Camtasia.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 15:14