Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+11
Allen1
Twelve Lubes
ShowMeYours
Jon
The Uzumaki
Paul
Cannons
[Eth111]
Joe
aquatic girl
G
15 posters

What do I really think about you? (18+)

Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

What do I really think about you? (18+) Empty What do I really think about you? (18+)

Post by Twelve Lubes 2015-10-09, 09:24

ill let u know right now 18+

this aint some <3 lubby dubby shit

im gonna let u know if ur a lil runt or not
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

What do I really think about you? (18+) Empty Re: What do I really think about you? (18+)

Post by G 2015-10-09, 09:27

group tbh and rates
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

What do I really think about you? (18+) Empty Re: What do I really think about you? (18+)

Post by Twelve Lubes 2015-10-09, 09:28

G wrote:group tbh and rates

i fuckin hated u when u cleaned me, and was so happy when you got cleaned

then we became good friends, and killed it for years to come.
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2015-10-09, 09:58

c:
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2015-10-09, 10:26

Allen1 wrote:c:

good times, nuff said
    aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2015-10-09, 16:07

Why did andy set up today such retarded odds? Because we just had combined 28 loss streak and bot didn't bust a single time and we didn't tie or win a single time in 28 games. + why don't you host? Why do I need to wait for cashout for 12 hours?
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-10-09, 18:25

off topic LTU u idiot :^)

do me pls
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2015-10-09, 22:08

ayy lmao
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2015-10-09, 22:33

Look, LOOK, what the fuck is this??

you thick cunt
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2015-10-09, 23:06

i love evreyone
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2015-10-10, 03:07

Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2015-10-10, 10:55

<-
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2015-10-10, 12:28

This'll be interesting
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2015-10-10, 13:10

l

Post by Guest 2015-10-10, 15:50

d
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-10-10, 19:59

please
    ShowMeYours

Post by ShowMeYours 2015-10-11, 12:06

Casb here.
    do me pl0x
    do me
    dooo meeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaa
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2015-10-12, 01:41

Luke: You're one of the later hosts that I like, actually REALLY like. The only problem was that everyone that got rank during your era should of had the same level of maturity/competence that you display here in Coradyce. You seem to be the Admin of a bunch of morons at this point.

I do not envy the position you are in, but you are one damn good individual, keep doing you. Cora needed more people like you, and that was one of the reasons why this website/clan is now dead.

Phat4tw: I'm going to think about you pre-2012, as people said you changed for the worse when you came back from your short hiatus (I didn't really talk to after 2012). You were a really good dude, and I remember you giving me a lot of advice telling me about the responsibilities of a host. Definitely a good guy. Glad to  have met you.

Jon: You were always humble, and for the most part, wrote intelligent posts on how to improve this website for the better in the host section. You are one of the few that deserved the moderator status. Seeing someone like Slash take over just makes me want to throw up.

Cannons: Met you pretty randomly, we didn't really talk. Gordon ramsay brought us together, and you, overly and I had a damn good time as hosts until the clan turned to shit. You're an intelligent dude, and I loved reading you rip the shit out of the morons that pulled sneaky shit in this clan.

This is about you though, and you are one selfless dude that wanted to see this clan succeed, but also wasn't blind, and made the right choice moving on when you saw that Cora had no future. Smart man.

Rest of you guys I either don't really want to waste my time writing about, so I'll just give you four premade answers, and you can decide which one I think of you (you'll figure it out quickly).

1. You're a dumb cunt, and not worth my time even typing shit about you.
    2. You were literally invisible, and probably not worth mentioning.
    3. You were alright, but you didn't show any sort of personality that made you stand out or worth talking about.
    4. You're useless.
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2015-10-12, 02:12

Seeing someone like Slash take over just makes me want to throw up.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Post by Guest 2015-10-12, 02:49

Twelve Lubes wrote:
    3. You were alright, but you didn't show any sort of personality that made you stand out or worth talking about.
    4. You're useless.

So rude lol wot
    > tfw when depressed confused
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2015-10-12, 07:02

Twelve Lubes wrote:Luke: You're one of the later hosts that I like, actually REALLY like. The only problem was that everyone that got rank during your era should of had the same level of maturity/competence that you display here in Coradyce. You seem to be the Admin of a bunch of morons at this point.

I do not envy the position you are in, but you are one damn good individual, keep doing you. Cora needed more people like you, and that was one of the reasons why this website/clan is now dead.

Phat4tw: I'm going to think about you pre-2012, as people said you changed for the worse when you came back from your short hiatus (I didn't really talk to after 2012). You were a really good dude, and I remember you giving me a lot of advice telling me about the responsibilities of a host. Definitely a good guy. Glad to  have met you.

Jon: You were always humble, and for the most part, wrote intelligent posts on how to improve this website for the better in the host section. You are one of the few that deserved the moderator status. Seeing someone like Slash take over just makes me want to throw up.

Cannons: Met you pretty randomly, we didn't really talk. Gordon ramsay brought us together, and you, overly and I had a damn good time as hosts until the clan turned to shit. You're an intelligent dude, and I loved reading you rip the shit out of the morons that pulled sneaky shit in this clan.

This is about you though, and you are one selfless dude that wanted to see this clan succeed, but also wasn't blind, and made the right choice moving on when you saw that Cora had no future. Smart man.

Rest of you guys I either don't really want to waste my time writing about, so I'll just give you four premade answers, and you can decide which one I think of you (you'll figure it out quickly).

4. You're useless.

Pre 2012 4tw
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2015-10-12, 09:42

Thanks for the nice words mate, feelings are mutual. I'm not really an admin though, I just have the tag.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-10-12, 16:51

Same
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-10-12, 18:06

Twelve Lubes wrote:Luke: You're one of the later hosts that I like, actually REALLY like. The only problem was that everyone that got rank during your era should of had the same level of maturity/competence that you display here in Coradyce. You seem to be the Admin of a bunch of morons at this point.

4. You're useless.

lol
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2015-10-13, 01:51

Me please.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 14:27