Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

someone do my space rocks protection paper for me i pay

G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

someone do my space rocks protection paper for me i pay Empty someone do my space rocks protection paper for me i pay

Post by G 2015-10-08, 01:39

message me on forum or post here i have court tomorrow no time to do

someone do my space rocks protection paper for me i pay Empty Re: someone do my space rocks protection paper for me i pay

Post by Guest 2015-10-08, 22:18

Earth is facing a major threat from outer space. No, it’s not alien invaders or black holes—it’s large space rocks. Space rocks like comets (which are made of dirt and ice) and asteroids whiz through our solar system at tens of thousands of miles per hour. If one were to crash into our planet, it would likely cause major destruction. That’s why two U.S. government agencies have joined forces to try to find new ways to defend Earth from these hazards.

“It’s a big step forward,” Kevin Greenaugh, a senior official at the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA), told The New York Times. His organization and NASA, the U.S. space agency, have individually studied how things like nuclear weapons (powerful explosive devices) could knock Earth-bound asteroids and comets off course. By working together, they hope rocket experts and nuclear scientists can pool their knowledge to figure out the best way to deflect (cause something to change direction) dangerous space rocks.

Every day, about 100 tons of space rock debris enters Earth's atmosphere. Most people don’t notice because the dust and pebbles burn up before they hit the planet's surface. Every once in a while, though, much larger rocks enter the planet’s atmosphere. This happened in 2013, when a 66-foot-wide, 7,000-ton space rock exploded over the city of Chelyabinsk (chel-YAH-binsk) in Russia. About 1,500 people were injured by the blast, which shattered windows and created intense heat and light that burned and blinded people.

The damage in Russia was caused by a relatively small space rock. A larger one could wreak havoc across the globe. Most scientists believe that about 65 million years ago, a space rock the size of Manhattan crashed into what is today Mexico. The massive impact likely caused the extinction of about 80 percent of all species on Earth—including the dinosaurs.

Scientists say another gigantic collision isn’t likely. For a similar disaster to occur, a space rock would have to be at least 3,000 feet wide. Space rocks of this size have been observed; however, experts don’t think any of them will collide with us in the near future.

Instead, scientists are more concerned about collisions with space rocks measuring 100- to 500-feet wide, as their smaller size makes them difficult to detect and could involve relatively short warning times.

The partnership between NASA and the NNSA was formed just in time for the first Asteroid Day, scheduled for tomorrow. The purpose of this day is to raise awareness about the need for detection and monitoring of and protection against any space rocks that may be headed our way.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

someone do my space rocks protection paper for me i pay Empty Re: someone do my space rocks protection paper for me i pay

Post by Joe 2015-10-08, 23:02

a black hole is heading towards earth right now.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2015-10-09, 00:06

G wrote:message me on forum or post here i have court tomorrow no time to do

hey want to do it for me ill pay you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 23:44