Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+11
aquatic girl
Lelz
Slash
Boofz
Alex | R6A
The Uzumaki
[Eth111]
Paul
Rand al'Thor
Joe
Allen1
15 posters

[group reflection] why did cora die?

[group reflection] why did cora die? Empty [group reflection] why did cora die?

Post by Guest 2015-09-28, 18:08

think we all know the obvious reasons (andy, zodz, etc), however, there may be some fishy secrets out there

got any? let the light in! sunny
    Allen1
    Allen1

[group reflection] why did cora die? Empty Re: [group reflection] why did cora die?

Post by Allen1 2015-09-28, 19:18

xD

[group reflection] why did cora die? Empty Re: [group reflection] why did cora die?

Post by Guest 2015-09-28, 21:39

Allen1 wrote:xD

i want to chew ur dick
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-09-28, 22:12

tomorrow
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2015-09-28, 23:59

Jagex banning gambling has finally worked/caught up with us.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2015-09-29, 00:54

Joecubb
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2015-09-29, 01:45

Inactive hosts and lack of advertisement.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2015-09-29, 02:47

i was deranked

kappa
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-09-29, 04:34

Paul wrote:Joecubb

ur comparing me to jaycubb a fgt m8?

so that means ur calling me a fgt????

wow...

Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2015-09-29, 04:53

Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:Joecubb

ur comparing me to jaycubb a fgt m8?

so that means ur calling me a fgt????

wow...

l0l rekt
    Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Alex | R6A 2015-09-29, 11:57

I quit gg cora dead
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2015-09-29, 12:50

To add on to Doodle's statement...

I wasn't ranked.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-09-29, 14:27

Zodz and members like Eth(<3)
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2015-09-29, 15:35

removal of my chatbox mod
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2015-09-29, 15:36

WHY WOULD U TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME, I ONLY KICKED JAMES, JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT RANKED ANYMORE, DOES NOT MEAN I LOST MY CREDIBILITY, IT WAS THE ONLY THING I HAD AND CHERISHED YOU RUINED MY LIFE ANDY, TYVM
    aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2015-09-29, 16:22

Eth did say good reason, but ofc Joe and another rat size brained shits started speaking bullshit like always, but if you really want to know what's going on, this is: Andy is never active, he never listens to people who bet, only to those, who he likes [zodz,inva prob] and listens what are they saying what is bad for them, but not for bettors. Also, ranks are very inactive [had to wait 17 hours for cashout] and ussualy 2-5 hours to get cashout/cashin. One BIG important thing is why this clan is dead, because owner is liar. I asked him did he change odds, he said no, when that was obv seen when you started to lose all the time and bot get\s non stop 19-21 and almost never busts [later it got changed, because i believe zodz told andy he is moron setting 90/10 odds]. And lies about many things, that's the problem, owner should be changed many months ago. Ohter reason is ranks: they don't pay weeklies, so they just cashin cashout to get paid and don't add to clan coin at all. They don't invite new people, only leech for cashins and waitting for someone else to invite new people. Clan has no advertisment at all. Coragaming games = they don't even explain how to play or anything [took me 15 minutes to understand how to join blackjack game, because you need actually to click somewhere on letters, not like on word: play/join. There are no youtube promotions/twitch/drops/sythe = nothing. All profit that they make im 100% sure they rwt, so clan has 0 cash to do anything. So, I believe if you would set weekly payment for ranks, you will see fc will start growing eventualy.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-09-29, 17:55

aquatic girl wrote:Eth did say good reason, but ofc Joe and another rat size brained shits started speaking bullshit like always, but if you really want to know what's going on, this is: Andy is never active, he never listens to people who bet, only to those, who he likes [zodz,inva prob] and listens what are they saying what is bad for them, but not for bettors. Also, ranks are very inactive [had to wait 17 hours for cashout] and ussualy 2-5 hours to get cashout/cashin. One BIG important thing is why this clan is dead, because owner is liar. I asked him did he change odds, he said no, when that was obv seen when you started to lose all the time and bot get\s non stop 19-21 and almost never busts [later it got changed, because i believe zodz told andy he is moron setting 90/10 odds]. And lies about many things, that's the problem, owner should be changed many months ago. Ohter reason is ranks: they don't pay weeklies, so they just cashin cashout to get paid and don't add to clan coin at all. They don't invite new people, only leech for cashins and waitting for someone else to invite new people. Clan has no advertisment at all. Coragaming games  =  they don't even explain how to play or anything [took me 15 minutes to understand how to join blackjack game, because you need actually to click somewhere on letters, not like on word: play/join. There are no youtube promotions/twitch/drops/sythe = nothing. All profit that they make im 100% sure they rwt, so clan has 0 cash to do anything. So, I believe if you would set weekly payment for ranks, you will see fc will start growing eventualy.

I thought you quit?
    aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2015-09-29, 18:09

better stfu joe if u dont have anything interesting to say, just asnwer like a shit brain rat mutant
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2015-09-29, 18:14

Reason is simple:

If u check from the bottom to the top u can see theres alot of mess [allen,joe,lelz] so when peps join they insta leave :/

Post by Guest 2015-09-29, 20:12

maybe andy stopped dating his bro and got a gf
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2015-09-29, 23:50

Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:Reason is simple:

If u check from the bottom to the top u can see theres alot of mess [allen,joe,lelz] so when peps join they insta leave :/

you have it all figured out
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2015-09-30, 06:23

ik ik im da best
    Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Alex | R6A 2015-09-30, 15:51

Lelz wrote:WHY WOULD U TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME, I ONLY KICKED JAMES, JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT RANKED ANYMORE, DOES NOT MEAN I LOST MY CREDIBILITY, IT WAS THE ONLY THING I HAD AND CHERISHED YOU RUINED MY LIFE ANDY, TYVM

This.
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2015-09-30, 21:46

Slash wrote:Zodz and members like Eth(<3)

When the last time you were even on the website? Lmao.

Post by Guest 2015-10-01, 04:42

aquatic girl wrote:Eth did say good reason, but ofc Joe and another rat size brained shits started speaking bullshit like always, but if you really want to know what's going on, this is: Andy is never active, he never listens to people who bet, only to those, who he likes [zodz,inva prob] and listens what are they saying what is bad for them, but not for bettors. Also, ranks are very inactive [had to wait 17 hours for cashout] and ussualy 2-5 hours to get cashout/cashin. One BIG important thing is why this clan is dead, because owner is liar. I asked him did he change odds, he said no, when that was obv seen when you started to lose all the time and bot get\s non stop 19-21 and almost never busts [later it got changed, because i believe zodz told andy he is moron setting 90/10 odds]. And lies about many things, that's the problem, owner should be changed many months ago. Ohter reason is ranks: they don't pay weeklies, so they just cashin cashout to get paid and don't add to clan coin at all. They don't invite new people, only leech for cashins and waitting for someone else to invite new people. Clan has no advertisment at all. Coragaming games  =  they don't even explain how to play or anything [took me 15 minutes to understand how to join blackjack game, because you need actually to click somewhere on letters, not like on word: play/join. There are no youtube promotions/twitch/drops/sythe = nothing. All profit that they make im 100% sure they rwt, so clan has 0 cash to do anything. So, I believe if you would set weekly payment for ranks, you will see fc will start growing eventualy.
    lol chill m8

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 00:23