Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

Slash/inva banned me 1 week from forums?

Ricgoodss

Slash/inva banned me 1 week from forums? Empty Slash/inva banned me 1 week from forums?

Post by Ricgoodss 2015-07-05, 10:32

Slash already got warned for this. He banned ltu for 1month and zodz didn't find that reasonable.

I'm new to forums and i spammed disputen section? Hoe i spam if my topics het locked after 2mins, i have to make a new one then?

Besides zodz said IRC bann for IRC action. Forum bann for forum action. So explain me how not to make 4 disputen if my disputen keep getting locked so I can't myself.
    Ricgoodss

Slash/inva banned me 1 week from forums? Empty Re: Slash/inva banned me 1 week from forums?

Post by Ricgoodss 2015-07-05, 10:32

Defend myself
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Slash/inva banned me 1 week from forums? Empty Re: Slash/inva banned me 1 week from forums?

Post by Luke 2015-07-05, 11:57

I wasn't the one who banned you, but the amount of threads that were created in the dispute section wasn't needed. None of those threads were locked at the time as well. I support the ban that was issued by Slash.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-07-05, 12:02

To be quite honest, most of your disputes were extremely retarded like the one where you said you were going to be scammed your lb prize because bot went down for ~ 10 hours
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-07-05, 12:12

I banned you for spamming the dispute section.
    I think you have made 20+ disputes in the last week, I archived most of them (the ones that didn't makes sense) the rest are shown in the dispute section.

Also this is a forum action, hence you were banned on the forums.
    As far as LTU is concerned he was banned for 2 days which added on (ended up being a month) because he ban evaded. Don't have the same faith

If you make a new account after this, your ban time will increase. Do not ban-evade.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 03:37