Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+12
[Eth111]
Lelz
Moe
Settle
Asar
Allen1
Paul
Rand al'Thor
Dogs>Cats
Iamtaba
James
Slash
16 posters

Story gameeeeeeee

Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Story gameeeeeeee Empty Story gameeeeeeee

Post by Slash 2014-12-22, 13:56

leggo, just to prevent spam you can only post once per page. or something, idk

and no dont move this to other games, and any amount of words per post, idc.
    i'll start

~

One day, I discovered that
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Story gameeeeeeee Empty Re: Story gameeeeeeee

Post by James 2014-12-22, 14:19

One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2014-12-22, 14:38

One day, I discovered that zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc (sic)
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2014-12-22, 16:27

One day, I discovered that zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, and legit most influential member of cora dyce.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-12-22, 17:05

(sorry, I need to post to fix the story)

One day, I discovered that zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, and legit most influential member of cora dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one,
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2014-12-22, 17:07

One day, I discovered that zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, and legit most influential member of cora dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. i love chess
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-12-22, 18:16

One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry, about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway,
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2014-12-22, 18:23

One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry, about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-12-23, 05:45

One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry, about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio. Enough about me, my girlfriend
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2014-12-23, 06:10

One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry, about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio. Enough about me, my girlfriend dumped me.

(TRUE STORY RIP JAKE LOOOOOOOOL)
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2014-12-23, 08:00

One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry, about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio. Enough about me, my girlfriend dumped me because I had a small
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2014-12-23, 08:35

bars.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-12-23, 09:24

One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry, about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio. Enough about me, my girlfriend dumped me because I had a small toenail, it was so cute and

Asar
    Asar
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Asar 2014-12-23, 11:02

One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry, about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio. Enough about me, my girlfriend dumped me because I had a small toenail, it was so cute and squishy.

But, then one day she discovered how huge
    Settle
    Settle

Post by Settle 2014-12-23, 12:20

One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry, about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio. Enough about me, my girlfriend dumped me because I had a small toenail, it was so cute and squishy.

But, then one day she discovered how huge Rand's middle finger was.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-12-23, 18:56

Settle wrote:One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry, about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio. Enough about me, my girlfriend dumped me because I had a small toenail, it was so cute and squishy.

But, then one day she discovered how huge Rand's middle finger was. Rand's finger was classified as the new willy wonka lolly
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2014-12-23, 20:29

But, then one day she discovered how huge Rand's middle finger was. Rand's finger was classified as the new willy wonka lolly...then she drove over James because he killed a bird
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2014-12-23, 23:27

But, then one day she discovered how huge Rand's middle finger was. Rand's finger was classified as the new willy wonka lolly...then she drove over James because he killed a bird by letting it see Slash's SAT score.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2014-12-23, 23:42

Allen1 wrote:One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry, about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio. Enough about me, my girlfriend dumped me because I had a small toenail, it was so cute and squishy.

But, then one day she discovered how huge Rand's middle finger was. Rand's finger was classified as the new willy wonka lolly...then she drove over James because he killed a bird by letting it see Slash's SAT score. So I killed her.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-12-24, 00:24

One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio. Enough about me, my girlfriend dumped me because I had a small toenail, it was so cute and squishy.

But then one day, she discovered how huge Rand's middle finger was. Rand's finger was classified as the new Willy Wonka lolly...then she drove over James because he killed a bird by letting it see Slash's SAT score. So I killed her... RIP Sean. But, honestly, I don't
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2014-12-24, 07:30

One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio. Enough about me, my girlfriend dumped me because I had a small toenail, it was so cute and squishy.

But then one day, she discovered how huge Rand's middle finger was. Rand's finger was classified as the new Willy Wonka lolly...then she drove over James because he killed a bird by letting it see Slash's SAT score. So I killed her... RIP Sean. But, honestly, I don't even feel sad over their deaths cause
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-12-24, 09:56

But then one day, she discovered how huge Rand's middle finger was. Rand's finger was classified as the new Willy Wonka lolly...then she drove over James because he killed a bird by letting it see Slash's SAT score. So I killed her... RIP Sean. But, honestly, I don't even feel sad over their deaths cause, Slash's SAT score ain't even that bad.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2014-12-24, 11:13

But then one day, she discovered how huge Rand's middle finger was. Rand's finger was classified as the new Willy Wonka lolly...then she drove over James because he killed a bird by letting it see Slash's SAT score. So I killed her... RIP Sean. But, honestly, I don't even feel sad over their deaths cause, Slash's SAT score ain't even that bad. But Slash could have done better
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-12-24, 12:28

Lelz wrote:One day, I discovered that Zodz was in fact a talented musician, good friend, etc, and legit most influential member of Cora Dyce. JOKE! Haha, I got you with that one. I love chess... Sorry about that; I suffer from Tourette's. Anyway, I love rand. Sorry, I'm also Pinocchio. Enough about me, my girlfriend dumped me because I had a small toenail, it was so cute and squishy.

But then one day, she discovered how huge Rand's middle finger was. Rand's finger was classified as the new Willy Wonka lolly...then she drove over James because he killed a bird by letting it see Slash's SAT score. So I killed her... RIP Sean. But, honestly, I don't even feel sad over their deaths cause, Slash's SAT score ain't even that bad. But Slash could have done better if his mom wasn't this slutty
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-12-24, 15:25

But then one day, she discovered how huge Rand's middle finger was. Rand's finger was classified as the new Willy Wonka lolly...then she drove over James because he killed a bird by letting it see Slash's SAT score. So I killed her... RIP Sean. But, honestly, I don't even feel sad over their deaths 'cause Slash's SAT score ain't even that bad. But Slash could have done better if his mom weren't this slutty slut who is so slutty she

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 17:12