Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

To Owner (Paradyce I guess): Banned by Bro

cannon000777

To Owner (Paradyce I guess): Banned by Bro Empty To Owner (Paradyce I guess): Banned by Bro

Post by cannon000777 2011-09-09, 05:13

Can you tell your admins stop banning me? It's getting annoying, also they you don't stop calling me a scammer in general I will report them because of harassment because I have not scammed people. I know you told me not to host in your and I stopped doing that but then you called me a scammer for no reason. Same with Grats too but he was slightly more annoying. After I was kicked by Grats and didn't say anything about it but kept advertising I hosted low wagers he said "You might wanna check your fc status". I mean wtf I know I'm banned but don't gotta btch about it, then when he told everyone I was a scammer and said they shouldn't go to me he called me defending my name "trolling" and started saying "Omg I have 1.1b in my bank" and "While you're trolling I'm making money". Who gives a shit? While you're making ONLINE Gold I'm making REAL money investing in REAL stocks. Anyway didn't mean to stray from the point but, it gets annoying when these admins call me a scammer with no vid, no proof, nothing pheasable to proove it since I never did. Also earlier Bro banned all my acc's for no reason at all so you might want to ask him about that.

I hope you read this Cora Dyce maker, would be sad to see an admin of yours banned by Fagex but w/e might wanna warn them or something.

EDIT: Someone told me Grats can't kick so I guess Bro has been the one on everytime kicking me
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

To Owner (Paradyce I guess): Banned by Bro Empty Re: To Owner (Paradyce I guess): Banned by Bro

Post by Blake 2011-09-09, 05:20

You have a billion accounts in the fc and try and host and scam people. Enough said.
    cannon000777

To Owner (Paradyce I guess): Banned by Bro Empty Re: To Owner (Paradyce I guess): Banned by Bro

Post by cannon000777 2011-09-09, 11:57

Actually not enough said because I have NOT tried to scam people, and I'd appreciate if you actually know what you're talking about seeing as I have never diced with you, I do know that other dice scammers have called me a scammer such as sometimes Millz but starting 2 days ago he let me host, or yesterday tappu something (lvl 37 with bronze) that scammed dd 500k, or even thebawws1 called me a scammer about 4~5 days ago after I told people he scammed when he didn't pay my 650k or my friend's 1m but over time he did pay so I stopped and so did he. The point is I do not scam, and I'd like to see ANY video's of me scamming, screenshots, something that I scammed because I guarantee you will find nothing.

EDIT: I only use those other accounts to log in when Bro bans me so I can continue dicing.
    TetsuFighter

Post by TetsuFighter 2011-09-10, 06:03

Vouch for cannon

He's legit.
    cannon000777

Post by cannon000777 2011-09-10, 16:47

And he banned me again while (What I assume to be Paradyce) the owner Cora Dyce was there, so I'm guessing you don't care Paradyce?
    cannon000777

Post by cannon000777 2011-09-11, 03:15

Hello? Going to get an answer?
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2011-09-11, 03:20

Tets, no offense but ur vouch doesn't really help. You have 18 posts..
    cannon000777

Post by cannon000777 2011-09-11, 03:29

jojo wrote:Tets, no offense but ur vouch doesn't really help. You have 18 posts..

I appreciate posts that will work toward me not against me since most people only post against an OP unless they are well-known, thanks.
    FR
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by FR 2011-09-11, 04:01

Why didn't u just send him a private message? No need 2 make a thread...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 04:47