Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Paul
Allen1
aquatic girl
Nr
Slash
Settle
10 posters

Casb's 'What I Really Think Of You' Thread!

Settle
    Settle

Casb's 'What I Really Think Of You' Thread! Empty Casb's 'What I Really Think Of You' Thread!

Post by Settle 2014-12-02, 12:47

I'll try to answer ASAP. So ask away!
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Casb's 'What I Really Think Of You' Thread! Empty Re: Casb's 'What I Really Think Of You' Thread!

Post by Slash 2014-12-02, 14:35

Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Casb's 'What I Really Think Of You' Thread! Empty Re: Casb's 'What I Really Think Of You' Thread!

Post by Nr 2014-12-02, 16:37

Hit me.
    Settle
    Settle

Post by Settle 2014-12-02, 20:43

Slash

Slash is a very fun person to be around, whether it be RuneScape, TinyChat, IRC or Forums. He is one of those guys who you try to aspire to be as (in social terms). He's very active within the community, and his signature is very awesome.

Settle
    Settle

Post by Settle 2014-12-02, 20:47

Nr

I don't know what to say.  You're one of those moderators who actually try to give a damn.  Nr is a leader-like figure, who in my opinion deserves an Administrator rank.  He's been Demodded and unmodded on a several occasions (I think), but he seems to get his moderator status back.  Nr use to ban me all the time, which is what I like about him.  He didn't take shit from no-one, literally.  I remember when Nr's RSN was 3 Nr - that was when Cora Dyce was still bopping all the time.  Cora Dyce never be the same without Nr.

#Nr4Admin

aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2014-12-02, 20:59

me.
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2014-12-02, 21:25

same
    Settle
    Settle

Post by Settle 2014-12-02, 23:23

Aquatic Girl

Uhm ... You've changed drastically over the last 12 months, I thought you were a begger newb, I don't know if anything has changed about that.  I honestly don't know.  Your posts are hilarious (not in a negative sense), and you seem to be very friendly.  Wink  I can't say much, as I don't know you really - the only time I actually have talked to you is when you've asked for money.  But who didn't ask me for money? lol.  So you're cool.

Last edited by Settle on 2014-12-03, 12:01; edited 1 time in total
    Settle
    Settle

Post by Settle 2014-12-02, 23:25

Allen1

Are you Allen? I don't know, but if you are ...
    You were always someone who posts stuff that was funny, your duos with Tom did get annoying, not saying my posts werent annoying but ... I don't know what to say about you honestly. I remember we talked a few times when your name was Mr_XK. You told me you were an ex SM host with several bils. Smile I honestly don't know what to say atm :p
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2014-12-03, 02:57

Sleep
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2014-12-03, 03:01

Paul wrote:Sleep

That emoji actually makes me really sleep lmao.

And thank you, Casb. Smile
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2014-12-03, 03:02

Allen1 wrote:

Does drunken  make you drunk? Very Happy
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2014-12-03, 03:23

Paul wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:

Does drunken  make you drunk? Very Happy

noooo

i have a test tomorrow:(
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-12-03, 07:58

Damn ty for the kind words
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2014-12-03, 08:14

go
    aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2014-12-03, 08:38

lol, I asked you for money 1 year ago X D
    Settle
    Settle

Post by Settle 2014-12-03, 11:59

Hey Paul!

You're LetMeSkull, correct? I can't say a lot about you because we never talk. I just see your forums posts and occasionally you betting in IRC. We'll have to talk some time. Once I get to know you, I'll write something better.
    Settle
    Settle

Post by Settle 2014-12-03, 12:08

Luke

Wow ... I don't know where to even start? I think I've known you for 2-3 years? I remember you when you were "Host Langer" you use to host outside the G.E - I believe you were once a rank in my clan Shell Dyce, and I was once a rank in your's "Langer Dyce". I can't believe you're a moderator now, I didn't realize it was you until I saw your signature, I thought it was Luke Frosty.

You're always someone who abides by the rules, and makes people follow them, but you're always so friendly. I wish we could be friends, lol. I'm glad you're a moderator, that rank fits you so well.

Btw I'm WlND, or Legit Hour - N6P General.
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2014-12-03, 12:10

hit me with your best shot
    Settle
    Settle

Post by Settle 2014-12-03, 12:28

Phat4tw

You're a great guy, I use to host with you in Holger's/2Om's Clan: "EU Flower". Those memories were one of my favorites, I'm pretty sure your's too. I remember giving you some Corrupt Dragon Items when Andy opened up his W18 Middle G.E Gambling Clan: "Flower Arena" - that was the biggest flop ever. You've always been someone who comes and goes, but I'm glad you're here now, you make a wonderful addition to the community, more and more veterans are leaving ... Sad
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-12-04, 23:35

I feel greedy considering I have a thread for this, but go on.

(http://www.coradyce.com/t32991-my-thoughts-on-rand-al-thor)
    GeneralLINK
    GeneralLINK

Post by GeneralLINK 2014-12-04, 23:44

Hit me
    Settle
    Settle

Post by Settle 2014-12-05, 10:13

Rand al'Thor wrote:I feel greedy considering I have a thread for this, but go on.

My Previous Opinion wrote:Today's primary focus will be on Rand al'Thor.

Society is our own everyday reality. When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' he was clearly referring to the impact of Rand Al'Thor in today's society. While the western world use a fork and knife, the Chinese use chopsticks, Rand al'Thor uses great grammar structure, punctuation, and incomprehensible words for some people to understand. Rand al'Thor is a benefactor to Cora Dyce. What iv'e accumulated is the fact that Rand al'Thor quotes people, and has a very good memory. So I would like to tell everyone, if you have any posts that you don't wan't anyone to see, edit them, because if you don't, your very own words will be used against you.

Cheers,
    Casb Wink

I'm honestly boggled as what to say about Rand. He seems to be a very humorous person, and your own human encyclopedia. I don't know you on a personal basis, so I don't know what to say honestly.
    Settle
    Settle

Post by Settle 2014-12-05, 10:14

Rand al'Thor wrote:I feel greedy considering I have a thread for this, but go on.

My Previous Opinion wrote:Today's primary focus will be on Rand al'Thor.

Society is our own everyday reality. When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' he was clearly referring to the impact of Rand Al'Thor in today's society. While the western world use a fork and knife, the Chinese use chopsticks, Rand al'Thor uses great grammar structure, punctuation, and incomprehensible words for some people to understand.  Rand al'Thor is a benefactor to Cora Dyce. What iv'e accumulated is the fact that Rand al'Thor quotes people, and has a very good memory. So I would like to tell everyone, if you have any posts that you don't wan't anyone to see, edit them, because if you don't, your very own words will be used against you.

Cheers,
    Casb Wink

I'm honestly boggled as what to say about Rand.  He seems to be a very humorous person, and your own human encyclopedia.  I don't know you on a personal basis, so I don't know what to say honestly.

(I'm sleeping, lel zZzZzZ)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 19:06