Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

A New Minecraft 1.8 Server.

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

A New Minecraft 1.8 Server. Empty A New Minecraft 1.8 Server.

Post by Connor 2014-09-28, 18:38

It has come to my understanding that the minecraft 1.7.10 server has been re-added and the minecraft 1.8 server was removed. Upon speaking with you Zodz, you said that it was removed because nobody played it for 6 days. Well incase you weren't aware, that 6 days before, everyone on the server was griefed by someone who logged onto our accounts.

I would suggest that you re-add Minecraft 1.8 until 1.8 is either added to craftbukkit, or it is able to have mods added in general. Now obviously there comes the risk of us being griefed again. The only way to fix this completely would make it so that the server can only be played on by people that have fully purchased minecraft and don't play on a hacked client.

Minecraft is currently $26.95, so if anyone is really desperate, you could pay me in RSGP and I will buy the client for you. But hopefully it wouldn't have to come to that. So If it is worth the risk to leave it so cracked clients can play, and the culprit is found and IP banned, then don't make it "legit client" only.

That being the case, there is also the potential that Minecraft 1.8.0 will be added to CraftBukkit, and we will be able to play it. I would suggest then, if you decide to keep your current 1.7.10 server, that a second server for 1.8.0 is created. This server will have minimal mods on it, and will be as vanilla as possible. That means no spawning in blocks, no spawning in buildings, no world-edit, etc.

Below I will post mods that I think the server should only posses in ensuring it stays as Vanilla as possible.

Acceptable Mods on a new 1.8 Server

- Password on your account when you log into the server.
    - Chest protection.

General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

A New Minecraft 1.8 Server. Empty Re: A New Minecraft 1.8 Server.

Post by Zodz 2014-09-28, 19:02

i put 1.8 for now, cool thread connor... but i really dont wanna make some1 pay 27 bucks... but anyway people comment here about which mods u find acceptable plz. thanks!
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-09-28, 19:05

Zodz wrote:i put 1.8 for now, cool thread connor... but i really dont wanna make some1 pay 27 bucks... but anyway people comment here about which mods u find acceptable plz. thanks!

Zodz I would suggest a full server reset on 1.8. Back to the beginning. Since most of us lost our stuff anyways, and our houses destroyed.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-28, 19:22

Connor wrote:

This is for cracked clients too?

PS: I dont want protected chests
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-09-28, 19:24

Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:

This is for cracked clients too?

PS: I dont want protected chests

yes. It no different than our current 1.7.10 client where you have to log-in with a password once you are on the server.

Post by Guest 2014-09-29, 05:47

there are no plugins for 1.8...
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-09-29, 06:04

Kᴀʀɴ wrote:there are no plugins for 1.8...

We have already established that.
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2014-09-30, 22:24

I agree, you should actually fully purchase the game, like a lot of people have. That way, people with cracked can't just get in server due to you needing full game to do so. I'm looking foward to play on the server when I have the time to Smile

But yea, if Connor is willing to buy the game for you if you pay him, that'd be great! And yea, I'd like to start on a brand new server that way we probably won't get griefed as many of the people who griefed us were using cracked clients.

It's good to have the full game guy's and not have it pirated, because you know, pirating is ILLEGAL. So yea, get the full game Smile.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-09-30, 22:47

Rock wrote:I agree, you should actually fully purchase the game, like a lot of people have. That way, people with cracked can't just get in server due to you needing full game to do so. I'm looking foward to play on the server when I have the time to Smile

But yea, if Connor is willing to buy the game for you if you pay him, that'd be great! And yea, I'd like to start on a brand new server that way we probably won't get griefed as many of the people who griefed us were using cracked clients.

It's good to have the full game guy's and not have it pirated, because you know, pirating is ILLEGAL. So yea, get the full game Smile.

i dont want to spend £18 on mc when i can get it for free :L
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-10-02, 17:28

Joe wrote:
    Rock wrote:I agree, you should actually fully purchase the game, like a lot of people have. That way, people with cracked can't just get in server due to you needing full game to do so. I'm looking foward to play on the server when I have the time to Smile

Sacrifice 3 McDonald's meals and buy it.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-10-02, 19:36

Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:

Sacrifice 3 McDonald's meals and buy it.

im not american...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 07:52